WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i blame the weather to be honest. I am just happy to have it. you should yell at USPS :rofl:

I'm sure it looks beautiful on you! Oh by the way, how is the other make-up you ordered from me working out for you?

I'm here!!!!

Hiya :wave:

Chris - Thanks for the update on buffycat! xxx

*phew* I'm not alone! :yipee:

Tracy, Buffy is taking a little BnB break, but she misses everyone and wanted to let everyone know she's okay and to give everyone a big Hello! :D

Oh right, well, we all need a break sometimes, hope she is ok and soon back to TTC

G'day all.

I, once again, have something to look forward to. Nick and I discussed TTC again. We decided that we are going to wait about 6 months. So in August/September, we are going to get back into it. Fingers crossed history doesn't repeat itself. I think that recent events have changed Nick's perspective a bit. I think he realized that it's not going to be as hard as he previously thought and he is more open to the idea, but needs to wait for his heart to heal a bit. I just want to be pregnant again before my EDD.

Edited to add: I have cross posted this to my journal :)

Girls, I'm totally freaking out right now. Details in my journal.
:argh: :argh:

Hi ladies!!!

Very quiet day today!!! Although busy in the journos!!!

Chris - Hope you are feeling better now! :hug:

Lea - Fab news hun!!! I think your going to get your :bfp: on my birthday!! 9th August!

Either on yours or on mine, September 17 :D I'm not picky :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back