WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time is it there? I had a busy day yesterday, had my hair coloured in the morning then went to town shopping for mat clothes - bought some trousers and a top - then visited my sis in the afternoon. Today I am at home all day just chilling, it is raining so I'm glad to be inside! What you up to today?

It's 8:13 am...we changed the clocks to an hour ahead.

Not doing anything today...just relaxing. Making dinner in the crock pot so I can just set it and forget it. :rofl:

It's 8:13 am...we changed the clocks to an hour ahead.

Not doing anything today...just relaxing. Making dinner in the crock pot so I can just set it and forget it. :rofl:

Good plan, that reminds me I need to get some chicken out of the freezer! I am going to have some ravioli for my lunch - I need some cheese!!

Me too! I am off to make it now, I feel like pigging out all day today :rofl:

Morning all :)

Sounds like you had a good weekend guys.

Mine was good, although it feels like I haven't had one if you know what I mean. Back at work and doesn't feel like I've been away! Off out to a meeting now but will be back later.

We had friends over Saturday and just chilled and talked and drank some wine. Did some seed sowing yesterday and planted my tulip bulbs into a container for some Spring colour soon.

sounds like a nice weekend poshie, im sat on the bus on my way into work, only had yesterday off so feel knackered, hate working saturdays lol, spent all day sunday hinting at m.i.l that were ttc but she didnt mention anythin so ?? guess we'll just have to leave her in the dark hahaha, feel a bit like crap today :( hope work goes fast xxx

hope everyoone else had nice weekends and theyre time at work goes fast big hugs xxx

Hi there missy. I got back from my meeting – nice short one.

You are (or at least were) on the bus – so which portable internet device do you use? I just noticed you are an Army wife. What does your DH do? I was an Army Sister, but my bro left last August. He was in the REME for 7 years from age 16.

The only person that knows about us ttc is my sister. I couldn’t handle everyone asking me how it’s going!

Sorry you are feeling a bit down, hope your day improves :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!! :wave:

Hope everyones well!!!

Very BusyAW today.... :grr: and trying to catch up on everyones journos so wont be around much today :cry:

Hope we all had a FAB weekend!!!

Hey Posh, it's going. :rofl: Feeling kinda down this morning but trying hard to pick myself up. I have an hour and a half meeting at 9:00. :grr: And I have to take the meeting minutes so I can't even sleep. :rofl: :rofl:

Hi girls, I am so bored today and fed up too, should be finding out what is happening to our company on Friday so fx for me everyone please!!!

fingers crossed tracy, ow no sambatiki, boring work stuff getting in the way, lol

thanks poshie, weve told friend n my family n theyre behind us, been waiting 18mnth lol, my husband is a combat medic for the army,,, kinda like paramedic with a gun haha

Hi everyone x

Fingers crossed for you Tracy x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member