WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi nat and leah!
Hope your both well! xxxx

Chris - I think he may have shouted a couple of answers out too but he's not as clever as me! :rofl:

Missy - WTF im sorry but charting is NOT a form of contraception! Im sorry but if you dont want kids then..... wrap it up before you slap it up! :grr: Sorry thats made me mad too! :rofl:

i luv her to bits n im happy for cos i know shes actually happy but still :(

hahhaa :rofl: sambatiki, shes happy deep down but im still miffed haha

Missy - Sounds to me she wasnt bothered if she caught or not iygwim! As long as shes happy that's the main thing! Congrats to her and big bear :hug: to you! Besides.... let her go first then you can have all her stuff after! xxxxx

Missy - WTF im sorry but charting is NOT a form of contraception! Im sorry but if you dont want kids then..... wrap it up before you slap it up! :grr: Sorry thats made me mad too! :rofl:

Can't argue with that. Nick and I use charting as b/c cause we aren't really serious about b/c. We were sneaky trying really. :rofl:
Nick broke out the condoms again this week though. uh oh. I think he is starting to become serious. BAN THE RUBBER :rofl:

its not good timing for her in the slightest but shes at an age now where shes not against like she was at like 18 19,
and if she goes 1st and its a sticky bean grandma cant yell at me for making her a great grandma!! lol

:D im off to bed girls gonna get me some :sex: see if it make my af turn up or not lol xxx
catch u girls 2moro sweet dreams and sending baby dust xxxxxxxx:D

I always wondered about that poking holes in the condom thing. Don't you think it would get noticed? I mean, wouldn't there be an icky aftermath of that action?

Lea - What pact?? Do as I say not as I do?
Although it would be dishonest! Are you starting to warm to the idea of ttc abit sooner than aug?
Missy - sweet dreams! Have fun! :dust:

Lea - What pact?? Do as I say not as I do?
Although it would be dishonest! Are you starting to warm to the idea of ttc abit sooner than aug?

If it were up to me, we wouldn't be waiting more than a couple months.

I told Pete that I made an appt for a consultation. He said, "Didn't they say to wait another 2 months first?" I said, "The nurse said chart for another 2 months, yes, But I don't like her, so I'm not listening." :rofl: :rofl:

I can't seem to find any information about when you go for CD 21 blood tests and if it reveals no ovulation (like mine did) would they repeat it the next month or do they automatically assume you don't ovulate at all? If that's the case, why would they want me to chart for another 2 months? I'm so confused and there isn't much info. about it. :shrug:

maybe cause you mentioned your irregular cycle, they just need to see when the best time would be to re-do tests if necessary. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"