WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yipee: Buffy for having the day off tomorrow! 3 day weekends are the best!

Lucky you buffy having the day off tomorrow x I have half a day fridays but would be nice to be a whole day x

oooh day off tomorrow...

Tracey - we're doing a hodge podge border https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-wallpaper-border-hodge-podge/748008300/type-i/

I think me and DH need to go on a couple of dates before bubs arrives, been a hard few months!

I missed loads!!! AGAIN!!!

REALLY need to have a word with work about my lack of bnb!!

yeah and kerry I think they will say.... you won't get paid!!

Nat the border is so cute!!!

Kerry tell your boss to give you a break - you need your bnb time!!!

tracy - The mood Im in I think I dont think I'd be too pleasant about it! :rofl:

we're off to Grantham in Lincolnshire.....dh is going on a bread making course that i bought him as a Chrimbo pressie....i'm be relaxing and going round the shops!

nb.....docs was ok this morning......they said aspirin is fine to take!

i am feeling a bit sicky today, and my stomach seems to have doubled in size...trousers too tight....and my zip keeps sliding down on my trousers! :rofl:

Buffy you jammy thing I want a day off!!! Mind you my boss and his wife are not in tomorrow so same thing really :rofl:

Buffy - Sounds like a lovely weekend!!! Glad that the asprin is fine to take and the docs went well xxx

:hugs: buffy so pleased the Drs went well... So i see the bloat has started then hun! mine has only just started to go down after 5 weeks of it

Hiya Kerry hun... Naughty work making you miss BAW time! How are ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"