WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at sore @@ Buffy - sorry I am not being mean, just remembering how bad mine were - ouch!! tell you what youe nipples will absolutely KILL when they get cold!! Oh the many and varied joys of pg :rofl:

just checking in. I hope all is well with you lovely ladies :flower:

I see that. It only took me a couple mins to catch up.

Don't know where everyone is, they must be all being good little workers today :rofl: How was your weekend?

It was good. Dinner with Gramma Arr. She is so wonderful. Her apartment smells like cat pee though. Very strange as she doesn't have a cat Hmmm... :rofl:

How was yours?

:rofl: is she really old?

I had a busy Saturday - opticians and shopping and visited my mum then yesterday did my ironing (yawn) and started stripping wallpaper in nursery.

She will be 86 in the fall.

Ironing? What's that? Isn't that what the dryer is for? :rofl:

:rofl: I always have LOADS of ironing, I tend to put it off and let it pile up then regret it!!

Hi ladies :hi: Sorry for my absence. :blush: I will now put all work related duties on the back burner. :rofl:

I should think so Chris, this working thing is getting to be a bad habit of yours :rofl:

my excuse is a combination of work and crap internet......

An American Company have just bought our sister company which was also in administration - they are called HMS International and their main office is in NY - have you by any chance heard of them Chris?

Hey ladies :wave:

I just got back from my meeting. It went okay and has made the day go very quickly which has to be a good thing ;)

Excuse me for not going through the back pages I've missed! Any news to report? How are the pg ladies? Chris is neglecting her bnb duties as usual I see :D

I know :dohh: Darn child abuse registries. I had to send like 50 of them out to the state this morning.

NOt to worry Chris,, I just wondered!

Nothing much to report Poshie, it has been a quiet day on bnb!

I'm just waiting for 5.30pm to come around x Only 35 minutes to go :happydance:

Whats everyone got for tea tonight???
we've got crispy chicken Fajitas x My fave, really looking forward to them x with loads of lettuce cucumber cheese & salsa on them yummers x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"