WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya girlies i am off shopping in a bit, gonna see what bargains are to be had in Primark! The spring cleaning has been put off for today :rofl:

Great bump Nat! Nursery is coming along well!

Afternoon ladies :hi:

I'm good thanks! Awfully tired but not sure why. Possibley just lathargic from lack of moving today. How are you?

Chris you've over-taken me!! lol

Oh no you haven't.. YET!

I'm good thanks! Awfully tired but not sure why. Possibley just lathargic from lack of moving today. How are you?

Chris you've over-taken me!! lol

Oh no you haven't.. YET!

:rofl: I know I had my chance over the weekend and blew it. I was playing Mob Wars and Bowling all weekend. :rofl:

ffs......bloomin internet connection has been crap since i cam in today....how do work expect me to survive the day without coming on here?!

no ticker yet, though will update the bit under the piccie....too frightened of the worst.....and i'm not even 5 weeks yet......:cry:

Totally understand Buffy x

any sickness yet???

Hi Toria :hi:
bought my mum a bunch of flowers & some choccies yesterday x& she had a lovely relaxing day not doing the dinner x we had a bbq (my dad stayed outside cooking while we ate in doors bcus it was too cold :rofl:)

Reedy....nice one about the bbq!!!!

have been feeling sick.....yesterday i felt ropey all day....my @@s are the worst though....man, they hurt like hell!

i'm currently wishing the weeks away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back