WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Reedus :)

Hmm not sure what we're having for tea yet, I must admit! Ummm...

I'm eating a double decker right now :blush: I really shouldnt bcus I feel sick but feel a little shaky like I havent got enough sugar x I've had half so will save the rest for 2moro x x x

I am having pork tenderloin. I don't know what I am going to make with it. I still have some time to think about it though. It's not even lunch time here yet. :rofl:

evening ladies...

Cried at the hopsital, upped my insulin a lot. feeling the pressure now... sorry for the moan

So sorry Nat. :hugs: Moan all you like...hang in there, it's almost over! :hugs:

Yumm..pork tenderloin!! I'm probably having cereal. :rofl:

Hmm, I wonder if I can get away with Cheerios next to the tenderloin? Do you think Nick would notice?

Nah, just sprinkle some honey on top of it and call it a new type of potato. :rofl:

Hey Nat. Sounds like you've had a bad day hun. It won't be long now til the worst is over and the fabulous part is here and you get to hold your :baby: :hugs:

Hi LeeArr, Chris and Toria :wave:

I'm cooking a pasta dish with smoked cheese, spring onions, courgettes and sweet corn for tea :)

Thanks ladies :) It is one I do quite regularly actually and I do love it.

I guess LeeArr and Chris, you are at work still. Anyone doing anything nice tonight? We are just chilling out, I already have a glass of red which is going down nicely ;)

Yeah. I'm only on my lunch hour right now. Boo!! I used to love red wine, but it hurts my tum-tum to drink it now. :cry:

You overtook me Chris! :rofl: You really did this time.. Unless my last few posts caught you up... :rofl:

Hey girls. How are you all? My dinner is cooking Mmm Mmm Mmmmmmmmmmm :D

This is what she does at work. Doing actual work would take away from BnB time don't ya know?! :rofl:

You overtook me Chris! :rofl: You really did this time.. Unless my last few posts caught you up... :rofl:

Hey girls. How are you all? My dinner is cooking Mmm Mmm Mmmmmmmmmmm :D

Ohhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhh yeeaaaahhh!! I did, didn't I? :smug: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79