WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Samba, or should I say Afternoon...

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Tracy - Im feeling the love now..... and EMO too! :rofl:

LOVE YOU ALL!!! xxxx

Can I join in the vote for Tracy's :baby: sex please? I think GIRL :D

Oh I get it now - gender pool confused me (your funny American ways of talking :rofl:) sorry pardon my baby brain :blush:

DD doesn't care either way, DH would prefer a boy, I don't mind I am just so happy to be pg finally that as long as it is healthy I am ecstatic!!

Team Flumps all have me down for a boy!

Oh I get it now - gender pool confused me (your funny American ways of talking :rofl:) sorry pardon my baby brain :blush:

Oops....sorry! :blush: :rofl: What do you call it over there? We say "pool" when we're betting on games, babies, etc.

I just have to say this (and yes I am an emo!!:blush:)

I never thought it was possible to have such good friends as you all are to me when we have never even met! You are always there with a kind words when I am feeling fed up and you celebrate with me when I am happy!

Thank you for being here for all my ups and downs over the past year, I love you all :friends: :hugs:

:flower:

I second this whole heartedly.

me 3 x & i nearly cried reading that :cry: :hugs: Love you girls x x x x

Awww! you big softies :hug: we love you too :kiss: xx

tracy - Are there lots of :blue: bumps in flumpy???

lea - Sorry hun I didnt say hi!!! Hows things today??

looks like the BAW team are voting Girl!! :pink: at the moment :) xx

Cant wait to find out tomorrow Tracy :happydance:

what time will you be back online so I can stalk you?? :muaha: xx

:rofl: Nicky, it depends if I go in on time and how long they let me ooh and ahh over lo!! my appt is 12 pm and I have to come straight back to work after worst luck!! I would say will be back around 2 ish at the latest!

:rofl: Right half past one it is then!! (im scared i'll miss the announcement) :dohh:

I'll be waiting with 'bated' breath :confused: (what does that even mean??!!) :shrug: :rofl:

Come on Team PINK!! im rooting for you!! :happydance: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79