WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out my New Ticker :happydance:

Scan is on the 21st April at 11.30am :yipee: I'll be 13 weeks by then but hey ho I'm still uber excited as is DH x x x x

oh man im sooooooo tired :sleep:

id think it was a sign.... but nope :nope: :dohh: im just a lazy biatch! :rofl: xx

Hey Congratulations Reedy :happydance: That is great news on the scan and yes it must be sooooo exciting! :yipee: and you'll be 13 weeks by then wow! :shock:

Excellent news on the rubella immunity. I was supposed to have mine done but I haven't. I was put off because if I'm not then I'll need a jab and you have to wait a certain no. of weeks before you can ttc again! I was vaccinated at school but.

.........and *edit (this is to Chris BTW) :dohh:

Must say your chart is looking mighty fine too!! :yipee: :happydance: xx

Yaay for the scan countdown ticker Reedy!!! not long to wait it will fly by! Mine is tomorrow :wohoo:

they only tested me cos they couldnt see on my records if i'd had the jab:D

Oooooooh! Tracy exciting times :yipee:

are you gonna find out the sex? xx

There's some scan excitement going on here ladies :happydance: Lots of luck for yours too tomorrow Tracy :D

.........and *edit (this is to Chris BTW) :dohh:

Must say your chart is looking mighty fine too!! :yipee: :happydance: xx

Thanks....I am getting a little excited. (but not too b/c temp can take a drastic dip at any time) BUT I've had dreams 3 nights in a row about a baby boy. All 3 dreams baby was in utero and I could clearly see him...very strange.

I am going to find out what team if I can!

Chris - I love weird dreams!!

Reedy, fab news on the scan date! I can't wait to see pics! :yipee: I LOVE ultrasounds! :happydance:

Tracy...can't wait too see your pics too! :yipee: I'm saying boy....anyone else in on the gender pool????

Ooooooh! Chris the dreams sound amazing! hope its a sign :)

I also dreamt about having a baby girl on 2 consecutive nights recently :happydance: she was newborn in one dream & a couple of months old in the other :cloud9: xx

Thanks girls x we're both so excited x :happydance:

Tracy - bet you wont sleep much tonight x what time is your scan???
just think this time tomorrow you'll know if your having a girl or a boy :happydance: how exciting x x x

Good luck for tomorrow Tracy :)

hope LO cooperates and shows the sonographer his/her bits coz im dying to know :yipee: xx

I'll join you in the gender pool Chris x I think Tracy is going to have another girl x

Chris - the chair thing is hardly your fault, I sit like that all the time and have never had a chair brake

Reedy - YAYAYAY Scan!!

Samba - :hugs:

Tracy - I hope you find out pink or blue tomorrow, but mostly I am just excited for you to see your LO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back