WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI NICKY :flower:

Honestly I didn't forget about you, I went to visit your house first thing!! :hug:

I just have to say this (and yes I am an emo!!:blush:)

I never thought it was possible to have such good friends as you all are to me when we have never even met! You are always there with a kind words when I am feeling fed up and you celebrate with me when I am happy!

Thank you for being here for all my ups and downs over the past year, I love you all :friends: :hugs:

I never thought it was possible to have such good friends as you all are to me when we have never even met! You are always there with a kind words when I am feeling fed up and you celebrate with me when I am happy!

Thank you for being here for all my ups and downs over the past year, I love you all :friends: :hugs:

:flower:

I second this whole heartedly.

me 3 x & i nearly cried reading that :cry: :hugs: Love you girls x x x x

me 4! ive only been here a month and your all sooo welcomeing:D

Me too!!!!!! :friends: :hugs: If I were a rich sort, I'd fly you all to New York this summer for one of our fantastatic bbq's!!

OH BOY!!!! Have a special person filling out his application today. :dohh: I just want to take the application back and say, "Nah, forget it, you're too stupid, go away." :rofl: :rofl:

i vote blue too!!!

hehee chris, i feel like telling my customers that sometimes, if they cant grasp the talkplan or even english, how the hell they gonnna manage an account and contract

Me too!!!!!! :friends: :hugs: If I were a rich sort, I'd fly you all to New York this summer for one of our fantastatic bbq's!!

Chris can't you win the lottery then?!! :rofl:

Chris can't you win the lottery then?!! :rofl:

I'm trying Tracy, I'm trying!!!! :dohh:

Would DD prefer a little brother or a little sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"