WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry for my absence today. I've been really blah all day today...not just about the TTC stuff but my weight as well. I'm trying to avoid becoming too obsessed about my weight, but by being obsessed with TTC, it makes me worry about my weight. I have already dusted off my diet pills. :dohh: Eating disorders aren't about being thin per se but they're about trying to control something and an ED is used as a coping mechanism. And of course finding out that I have nearly a 40 BMI :shock: well......that really fucked with my head ALOT!! I used to have a BMI of 17 - and then 25 - not too long ago either!!!! :cry: :cry:

I've called my psychiatrist and requested a therapy appt. Usually my appts. are just med management.

So, that's the reason for my absence today....needed to step away for the day and catch up on work (as I've let that fall way behind)

aw chris hunni
big big hugs darlin hope u can avoid the ED cycle with help xxxxxxxx

Morning everyone x

Chris - Huge :hug: do you have a diet club you could join?? so you could have the support from others that are in the same situation x
Hope your feeling a little better today x

I have half a day today :happydance: to catch up on sleep as I have been exhausted the last few days x So I'm leaving work at 12.30pm & heading straight for my bed x

Hope everyone is well x x x x

Reedy...that sounds like a great idea......:D

i decided at about 09:10 this morning that i would be finishing at 5 today.....not feeling very good.....:sick:

Morning girls, Reedy have a lovely afternoon :sleep: I am jealous!!

Chris :hugs: I really sympathise about your weight issue, I used to be a small size 12 and weighed around 9 stone and since I met DH I have gone up to a 14/16 and weigh (pre-preg) 11 1/2 stone, I know it isn't masses but it always feels it to me and I really hate the fact I have a wardrobe full of clothes packed away in the attic that I can't wear! Having said that, I was miserable when I was really thin, and completely obsessed by never eating anything I enjoyed and what way to live is that?!!

I don't have any fantastic weight loss tips for you (I would be selling them if I had any magic ones LOL) but I will say that I have never seen you 'thin' so I don't know if you looked better but I can't imagine it cos you are stunning now!! (and I am not just saying that to make you feel better!) :hugs: Try not to worry too much hun, the world is obsessed by being skinny and I really don't think that THIN = HAPPY!! :hugs:

No idea if any of that helps or even makes sense :blush: ??

Morning all! :hi:

Reedy - Hope you have a lovely afternoon in bed! :D

Chris - I'm really sorry to hear about your struggles :hugs:
I used to be 8 stone (I'm 5'8 so I was really quite thin) and now I've gone up to 10 stone and I'm a size 10 now but I feel so big in comparison to what I was and I understand how difficult it is.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine! (Well, if you have sunshine!) :)
xx

hi girls, its lovely and sunny here and im stuck in a tin box called a call centre, oh the joys!!! lol

Hi Tracy! :hi:

The sun did have his hat on but he's hiding atm!
xx

Afternoon ladies :hi:

DH came home yesterday (today actually 2:00 in the morning) I found out he went to a strip club the other night. :grr: WTF? Is he 18?! It's not like he's never gone to one before! And I woke up with a bad sore throat this morning....stupid Vegas Strip Club germs. :grr: I'll be sure to lay all over DH when I get home from work tonight so he can get sick too. :rofl:

OOh that would bug me too!! He prob got dragged along with the rest of the guys though?

Are you ok today Chris?

Probably but even still....everytime he goes away with the guys they go to a strip club...it's never bothered me before but this time it really irks me. I mean really, you've seen a few hundred pairs of tits, you've seen 'em all, why keep going? :shrug: He thinks he's going to Beer Fest in Denver AGAIN this year.......he's got another thing coming!!!! This travelling without me shit is OVER!!

Yeah, I'm okay today...just in a bad mood....between the :witch:, no sleep (couldn't sleep until his plane landed) a bad sore throat, and my co-worker who keeps putting the files SHE takes out in the bin for ME to file, I'm in a real shitty mood this morning.

:hugs: Chris - who knows why men do what they do, they are a different breed!!

I am having a crap day too, wish it was home time!!

Different breed indeed! :grr:

Ugh..maybe I'll go home early today.

I wish I could, I feel ill and am super bored! Bed for me when I get in I think! only another 3 1/2 hours to go :hissy:

Tracy, I just realized. You're having a BOY!!!! I KNEW IT!! :smug:

:yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79