WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry of course I won't forget to text!!! I think I'll be that bored as they start me you'll be getting updates!!!

Morning girls i have gone cleaning crazy lately! think i have a new craving :lol: I have been up since 6am and cleaning since 7am?!

How are we all?

wow Leah! Can you come to my house?!!

I've only just got dressed!!! I'm so shattered.

Hi Leah!

After you have finished Nat's and tracys... you can do mine too :rofl: Although I know that there wont be much to do at Nat's!

Nat - I'll hold you to that! xxxx

:rofl: i have plenty to do here thanks girls! but when i am done i'll see how i feel! x

I do too but I'll get told off!!! Am dressed now, had mid morning snack of hot cross bun and milk!!!!

morning girls,
Nat, tuesday 7am wow!!!!! good luck i hope it all goes fab babes
Tracey i wish i was still off for easter :( boo call centres onlyy closing xmas day and new years day :(
Leah, i dnt cleaning is a craviing but more a maternal nesthing thing, :D but im with you on it, tidyed and sorted and cleaned from 6pm til 10 last nite
kerry, heya sweetie, hope your doing well xxxx :hugs:
Poshie, shame uve been so busy with work, hope things calm down so we can see more of you :D
Chris, im glad things are looking up on the work front and that te meeting your were dreading is over, big big hugs darling
Lea, sorry you've felt in limbo land l8ly, hope u feel more at home soon xxx

HI, soo im on my way to work again, soo cant be bothered, so very glad i have tomoroo off, but pay for it by working saturday :( boo hiss, the bonus i worked my bum off for last month that i intended to use for cot, matteress and breast pump and bottles etc now has to pay for a new pc! as ours has given up and died!!

Hope all you ladies have good days, catch up this evening xxx

Hola ladies x

I've finally reached the 12 week mark :happydance: but sickness is still with me, oh well i'm getting used to it now :rofl: x

Nat - Dont forget to text me too I'm so freaking excited about next tuesday :yipee:

Kerry - I wish I was in my dressing gown still too, I'm back at work today :hissy: But I have monday off :happydance:

Poshie - Stupid work getting in the way of bnb x Its not on x

Missy - Bugger about the bonus having to go on the computer x Hope your feeling well x

Tracy - Have fun on your last day off x

Leah - :rofl: @ the cleaning craving x

Reedy of course I won't forget to text u as well!!!

Missy, sorry about computer they don't last long these days. I can highly recommend a complete nursery set from Argos it's fab and really sturdy

I have decided that I am a horrid mummy cat.... I just deflea'd the cats and now they have run away :cry:

Missy - Rubbish you working today too! I think its should be illegal to work FULL STOP!!

Reedy - HAPPY 12 WEEKS!!!!!!! CONGRATS HUN! xxxx

Still no sign of AF..... COME ON IF YOUR COMING!!

:happydance: Yaaay Reedy happy 12 weeks hun xxx

Girls i am one happy mummy, i have just recieved my nuchal scan & bloods result, and the chance of anything being wrong is 1 in 10,000 I am so frigging happy i am gonna celebrate with a glass of juice and a chocolate biscuit :rofl:

Maybe you just jumped the gun, Kerry!

Maybe you are getting a :bfp: this month and my amazing psychic predictions are off by a month! :wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Kerry - I agree working should be banned & we should all just get paid for sitting on our backsides all day............Oh wait thats what I do at work :rofl:

Is crackwhore due then Kerry????

Leah - Congrats on the nuchal scan and bloods! :hugs:
xx

Leah - CONGRATS!!!! Thats FAB NEWS!!!

Ella - :rofl: I wish you were right!

Reedy - F*ck knows when crackwhore is due! :rofl: I dont really know when I OV'd.... Latest CD19 with means Im about 13DPO. :grr: I hate waiting :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->