WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYYYYY Chris you survived the EVIL NASTY FUCK FACE EX-BOSS!!! xxxxxxx Well done hun xxxx

Now missy go grab yourself a little nice treat and think wonderful thoughts about the fab new job your going to get! xxxx Its all going to work out in the end.. they always do!

Thanks so much Kerry. :hugs: I really needed to hear that.

Well, I scarfed a cheeseburger. :happydance: I'm eyeing Pete's Goobers right now. :rofl:

Everything seems like a dream right now. Have you ever felt like that? Things happen so fast that it doesn't feel real?

:wohoo: For the cheeseburger..... Your making me peckish now!

Yup there have been times when I felt like that.... is it like your watching everything happen in the third person... almost like watching TV??

YES! OMG! YES!!

Okay good I'm not alone *phew* thought I was developing another mental illness. :rofl: :rofl:

Nah I think we're both mental..... All four of us!! :rofl: Me you and our third persons! :rofl:

Righto Im off to bed!

I'll leave you with this one! xxxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxlHiyBewSA

God, I never realized how boring staying home is. :dohh: I used to think that's what I always wanted. Not now :nope: Maybe if I was home under better circumstances I'd feel differently. :shrugh:

Either way, I'm keeping myself busy. Yesterday I did 5 loads of laundry and hung up clothes. Tomorrow, I'm vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom and bunny cage. Thursday....well don't have anything planned for then...yet.

Maybe I can go door to door and sell my Mary Kay? I was always too afraid to do it before and always needed a 'shove' and now can't think of a better shove then right now. But I'm still afraid to go knocking on doors. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm glad your office visit went as well as could be expected.

My visit to the doctor's office went better than expected. I got into the exam room. He came in and politely introduced himself and asked if I was my FIL's daughter. He is not only Nick's doctor, but Nick's father's doctor. (My former doctor is Nick's doctors wife) I corrected him and told him I was the DIL, and Nick is my husband. He asked if I was a patient of his wife, which I confirmed. He smiled and asked what he could do for me. I told him that I was hoping he would be willing to take me on as a patient.
He asked me if I had gotten "the letter." It made me chuckle a bit because everyone talks about the infamous letter with exclusivity in that office as though it was a secret that only a certain club of people could know about. I told him I had, in fact, gotten "the letter".
He smiled and said that my former doctor could and would take me back as a patient. He had said that she had sent out a thousand of those letters, but it didn't apply to everyone. He and his wife had decided when they started that they wanted a family practice where whole families could get their care, men with him, women with her. That's not to say that he doesn't have female patients and she doesn't have male patients, just a comfort thing for their patients to have the option of a same sex doctor.
She had sent out the letters because she wanted to limit her practice to whole families and maternity. Also, she has limited her hours so she can spend loads of time with her little one. That being said, she was able to take me on again as most of my family is part of their practice already. I think that the letters were written the way they were so that singletons wouldn't come in and say "well, if she can be so-and-so's family doctor, she can be mine too..." It's kinda the office's dirty little secret. I kinda feel bad for those people, but grateful for my good fortune.

that's great you get to keep your doctor! I'm glad that went well for you.

Morning ladies,

Lea - glad your appt went well and you get to keep your Doc x

Chris I am pleased you held it together for your meeting with your ex-boss it is their loss if you ask me :hugs: Best of luck for getting the job at your DH's work - do you have an interview?

Ella glad the :witch: showed up hun, your time will come when you are ready for your lovely :bfp: and :baby: and to be a great Mummy :hugs:

Another lovely day at home for me today, I have to pick up my car this morning and then planning on finishing stripping the nursery, doing my ironing and then gonna chill on the sofa and watch tv!

Lea - you belong here with us!!! :hugs: and fab news about the doctors.

Chris - glad the meeting went as well as it could, I still think they are arses!!! and if I was closer I would bloody well tell em!!! But onwards and upwards, you'll be fantastic at what ever new job you get xx

Tracy - I'm going to be doing something similar!!

Hey ladies :)

Well we seem to have a couple of ladies of leisure here ;) Although being as heavily pg as you probably doesn't make your time so leisurely Nat! Time is moving fast and you'll be meeting young :baby: very soon.....you must be sooo excited! :happydance:

Sorry not been on much.....I've managed only a few posts in journals for about the past 2 weeks. Work is tying me down, it's not fair.

I'm doing okay although very tired, having trouble sleeping lately. Think I may have O'vd yesterday as I have a temp rise today. Could just be an anomoly though, we shall see over the next few days. At least we managed to get a well timed bd session in though ;)

Excellent poshie!!! Keep getting some :sex:

Tracy I go in 7am on tuesday morning!!! kinda scarey but exciting!

Hi Poshie :wave:

Unfortunately I have not become a lady of leisure just yet, am back to work tomorrow after 3 days hol for Easter, I have another 12 weeks before my Mat Leave starts :cry:

Ahh I see, just a few days off for your then Tracy. Still, that's nice :D I'm sure the next 12 weeks will fly by!

Tracy, that's less than a week! :yipee: How are you feeling? Scared and excited?

Lea - :yipee: That you got your doc back!!!!

Nat - :yipee: 6 days to go!! Dont forget to text!!! Im so excited!!!

Tracy - Hope your enjoying your time off!

Poshie - :yipee: Nice to see you!

Ooo lots of :yipee: we got going on here today! Hello Samba hun :wave:

Just as you arrive, I have to leave! I'm off to a meeting then to do a site visit. Should be back around 12pm.

Have fun now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back