WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww thanks Nat!! I think I need to be knocked out for a couple of days!! xxxx

Crappity crap crap Kerry x Stupid fecker hope she's off for a good 8-9 months x

Getting the old tell tale cramps! :grr: Not painful but you know when you can kind of feel something is going on! Im peeing alot too.... but I think Im drinking more than usual... ha ha ha just to confuse things even more!

I'm getting cramps too!!! BUt it could be the opposite to what your thinking!!!

Oh dear girls my son is cracking me up,

I brought a bundle of rattles off ebay for the bubba, well they have just arrived and Ethan will not stop playing with them! Bless him i said they are babies toys and he said NO! :dohh:

Kerry, I hope the old hag faced slag leaves you alone x
Nat, Ooooh! cramps huh!

Nat - YIKKKKKKKKKKKKESSSSSSS!!!!! Get the towels.... boil some water..... Nat breathe.... in through the nose..... out through the mouth..... Dont worry I know what to do.... I read DF's manual.... it tells you what to do when a woman is giving birth on a :plane:

Leah - Aww bless Ethan!! Is he excited about getting a new baby bro or sis??

OOOOOH Nat I'm getting excited now x

Think us girls should start taking bets on when baby Isobelle will be here :happydance:

I'm going to go for Saturday x Anyone else????
Nat what do you think?? Do you think she'll be here before tuesday??? x

Yeah Kerry he is pretty excited i think, he points at my belly and shouts "baaaabyyyyyyy" or if i say where is your baby he lifts up my top and shows me :cloud9:

Its his baby and no one elses i think! and he thinks its a girl, Ella is also convinced its a girl! Whereas i think boy lol.. Ella wants some Heelys so i told her if she is right and its a girl i will pay £30 towards them and if she is wrong i will give her £15. But she is still adament its a girl!!!

Lol kerry.. been having them occasionally for last few days... it's fine!!!

Hey girls :)

baby.love, bless him :D I don't blame him for wanting babies rattles!

OOooo get the Tena lady ready, Samba's going to need them in a minute! I reckon Nat will go all the way through til Tuesday. ;)

Nat - Its ok! Though.. I know what to do though! :rofl: I think you should sack the MW!! I'd be so much better... just hope there isnt too much blood etc.... Im not very good with blood and gore!

Leah - awww your kids sound so sweet! xxxxx Bless them!

poshie - I think it might be too late for the tena :blush:

Chris - Hiya Hun!! Did you listen to the song I left xxx

lol kerry I don't think my mum will be too impress as she is delivering the baby!!!

It's lunch time... tuna, cheese and mustard on toast!!! and custard for pud! yumm

I tell you what Nat, that tuna cheese and mustard on toast sounds rather nice - not tried that before, but I like all those things :D

*passes Samba a mop and bucket*

it's yummmy... I want some more, think I'm going through a growth spurt

Nat - Dont worry, your mum can look after you and hold your hands.... I'll do the rest.... REALLY NAT I dont get what your worried about! xxxx

Poshie - Thanks for the bucket..... mind if I hang on to it for a while xxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-UbR4vfxBc

Just popped to the post office!!

Yes I did Kerry thanks! :hugs:

Lea, I'm doing okay today, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads