WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that is getting me is that I don't feel I really belong here anymore. No offense to WTT, but I don't really want to go back, but I am not TTC. I dunno :shrug:

yeah that makes alot of sense. I think I really lost sight of the really important things in life.

You belong here Lea :hugs: Of course you do!!

alrighty well time for me to get on the road. I know I've said it before but I'm going to be soooo happy when this is over!!

I hope this doesn't come off as insensitive, cause I sure don't mean it to be but I am kinda glad that you are waiting now. I was starting to feel so left behind, and now I have a "BAW Founder" in the same position as me. I don't feel so alone anymore.

That being said, I am SOSOSOSOSO grateful for everyone's support! You guys are the most wonderful group of women I know :hugs:

Buffy - I do have a bump but I had it before i was pregnant too so dont think its baby just yet :rofl: My :rofl:'bump' is the size of someone who is say 20 weeks pregnant & not 12 :dohh: x

Ella - Glad to hear she turned up although I have to say it a little disappointed too I wanted a leicester preggo buddy :blush: x x x x Glad your ok though x x x x

Chris & Lea - I hope your both doing ok, & we see you on ttc/preggers lane when your ready x :hugs: for Lea & :hugs: for Chris x
Hope the meeting goes well Chris x x x x

Hey Lovely ladies

Lea - Im so sorry that youre feeling all stuck in limbo land. :hug: But I hope that you can find some comfort in BAW. LOVE YOU!!!

Chris - I think I missed you but... Im thinking of you and hoping that you manage to keep it together xxxxxxx

off to the doc now. Keep your fingies crossed that he is willing/able to take me on as a patient.

Thanks Reedy :hugs: x

Alex and I were so relieved when she showed too but we both admitted we did get a little bit excited when we thought I might be. :blush:

Hope you're all having a lovely evening
xx

Lea - Thats ok then..... Just checking!

Ella - Sorry hun I missed your post! :hug: I can understand the mixture of disappointment and relief! xxxxxx

https://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/pbhomepage/video1/th_jeans.jpg

:rofl: Some boys have far too much time on their hands

Thanks Kerry :hugs:

Yeah.. Well I can live out all my broodiness through all of you lovely ladies! I see you're on cycle day 31? Not checked your journal lately :blush: have you POAS yet?
xx

https://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/pbhomepage/video1/th_jeans.jpg

:rofl: Some boys have far too much time on their hands

:rofl: !

I swear I've seen that on Rude Tube!
xx

Ella - Yeah... this morning.. and no great suprise... :bfn: and a nice announcement from a friend that she is with child... :grr: But I have my referral on the 5th may... so hey-ho onwards and upwards! My ticker is out a little im about 12DPO... silly late OV!!

Hopefully it wont be long before you can have broodiness all over your very own soon.... Just need that time machine.....

I'm sorry you didn't get your :bfp: :hugs: x

Yeah, I can't wait 'til I can ttc but honestly, after this scare, it's made me realise that I want to be able to provide for my child without having to worry.. and that means having a job and Alex and I having our own place.. and when that's sorted, we'll see :)

I really think May will be your :bfp: month Kerry! :dust:

xx

Its great that your being so sensible about things! And you know yourself that you'll be glad you waited in the end! xxxx So mystic Ella sees a magic :bfp: in may?? I'll hold you to that :rofl:

Yep! I have a sixth :)bfp:) sense!

And May is your month!! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

*phew* Okay, that wasn't too bad.

Work had already packed up my stuff for me. I met with my boss who told me that the decision to let me go was based on what happened to other people in similar circumstances *cough* bullshit. Anyway, they're paying me for my vacation and personal time, told me that I can apply for unemployment but that they have to say they let me go b/c of violation of rules but it's up to the state whether to pay me or not. I handed over my keys and that was that. They asked if I had any comments or questions and I said no. I didn't trust myself to speak too much b/c I really, really didn't want to cry there. I wanted to say, "So, this is it? 4 years of exceptional service, I just received an award a month ago, and I make 1 mistake and I get no second chance?" I know for a fact that they have given people in similar situations (and even worse) a second chance. But of course, I didn't. I just smiled and nodded at everything they had to say.

Hopefully, I won't even need unemployment b/c I'll get that job at hubby's hospital. Anyhoosie, my boss asked if he could carry anything to my car (shit I had so much stuff! :shock:) So I let him carry all my boxes to my car. :rofl: :rofl: He shook my hand, said he was sorry it didn't work out, etc, etc. But everyone (except for the recruiter I worked with - I thought that was rather rude) wished me the very best.

It's 5:27 pm here and I just realized I haven't eaten a thing all day. :dohh: You know I REALLY need to be more specific when I wish for things. I wished I was thin again, but this is NOT what I had in mind in trying to achieve that elusive goal! I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone, or in that movie WishMaster, where everyone makes a wish and some demon totally twists those wishes and dreams around. That's how I'm feeling atm.

I think I have a curse on me. :dohh: Jeez, I must have been an awful person in a former life to deserve this bad karma. :dohh: I need to do a hoola dance or something to ward off all the evil. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"