WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to be saying "la la lala la lala lala" as well poshie!

poshie - I was going to say.... errrrrrrrrrrrr oooops I forgot.... must be that practice preggers brain! :rofl:

Yup, it's "Monday"
I am frustrated with one of my underwriters. He always makes the same mistakes over and over again, leaving me to correct them, then our supervisor defends him. Our whole team, including the team lead, is frustrated with him. Of course my supervisor would defend him, I do all his underwriting. He underwrites, then I correct all of his mistakes. Why am I still an assistant?! To add insult to injury, he will ask me for help with our policy management system, and when I do help him, he will watch over my shoulder and criticize. The last time he did that though, I looked him straight in the eyes and said "Don't ask me for help and then snip at me about it." He backed off for a little bit.

I would tell him Lea, "Do you want me to do your job?"

I think my cats think I am a fruit case!! I've been dancing, which I can't do and they are just looking at me funnily like WTF?!

:rofl: @ Nat and Samba! :D

Lea that must be frustrating for you hun. Sounds like you are carrying this colleague of yours and not getting due recognition. How long have you been working there?

That reminds me......I got an incy wincy bonus yesterday. Only £500 (minus tax, so £295) but hey, that's better than a kick in the stomach. Apparently only a few people got one. Looks like the company won't be giving bonuses after this year though!

I would tell him Lea, "Do you want me to do your job?"

I think my cats think I am a fruit case!! I've been dancing, which I can't do and they are just looking at me funnily like WTF?!

:rofl: I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! I've done the same in front of my dog and she has a very similar look on her face.....a distinctive WTF expression :D

I sing in front of her too sometimes and I get a similar look then too! :rofl:

Nat we need one last bump pic before tuesday x x x x Pretty please :blush:

Lea that must be frustrating for you hun. Sounds like you are carrying this colleague of yours and not getting due recognition. How long have you been working there?

it will be 3 years in July. That would be almost twice as long as this guy. *eyeroll*
I gave the latest example of me correcting his work to my team lead, and she seemed very happy to get it. She put a little sticky on it that indicated the problem with his underwriting, put it in a folder with other complaints about this guy, and gave me a huge smile. I think she is trying to build a case against him so that if the recession effects our office, he will be one of the first out the door.

Hi Reedus :wave:

Have we had any mini Reed bump pics since that very early one?? How was the scan, that was today wasn't it??

Lea that is good news and great your boss is on side. The 'dead wood' is always the first to go in bad times :D

of course Reedy... I will do one at the weekend, we got a black tie doo... so yo can have a dressed up bump

Have we had any mini Reed bump pics since that very early one?? How was the scan, that was today wasn't it??

Ella thought it was today too lol x No its on tuesday :happydance: at 11.30am DH & I are both uber excited x

I did a 9 week bump pic aswell as my 5 week one x I'm going to get DH to take a 12 week one tonight or in the morning x

Yay two bump pics to look forward to :happydance: :yipee:

Will you girls be posting in this thread or somewhere else?

Reedy, you better text me when u have your 12 week scan!! Tuesday is going to be a good day!!

Ella thought it was today too lol x No its on tuesday :happydance: at 11.30am DH & I are both uber excited x

I did a 9 week bump pic aswell as my 5 week one x I'm going to get DH to take a 12 week one tonight or in the morning x

:rofl:

In my defence I was mislead by someone commenting in your TTC/Preggo journal!!!! :rofl:

xx

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w304/ellaaa_/th_Video000.jpg

This is my dog Millie (she's a Chihuahua X Yorkshire Terrier) snoring on the settee :rofl:

Sorry about the bad quality video! Took it on my phone and I'm no Steven Spielberg! :rofl:
xx

Reedy, you better text me when u have your 12 week scan!! Tuesday is going to be a good day!!

I will do Nat I'll send you a pic of the scan & you can reply with a pic of your baby girl x Tuesday is going to be a fabby day :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"