WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Reedus :wave:

Have we had any mini Reed bump pics since that very early one?? How was the scan, that was today wasn't it??

Ella thought it was today too lol x No its on tuesday :happydance: at 11.30am DH & I are both uber excited x

I did a 9 week bump pic aswell as my 5 week one x I'm going to get DH to take a 12 week one tonight or in the morning x

:rofl:

In my defence I was mislead by someone commenting in your TTC/Preggo journal!!!! :rofl:

xx

Hmmmm I must have missed that x Didnt realise anyone had brought it back from the brink of extinction :rofl:

Bring on Tuesday!

:rofl: I'm not sure where I got it from that your scan was today but I'm going to go with Ella's excuse and use that one ;)

Ahhhh what a cutey pie doggie Ella. That's an unsual mix I've not come across before - very sweet. My dog dreams and yelps and twitches when she does - it is quite amusing :D

Right ladies, it's been a pleasure as always and one of my most productive BAW chat sessions in a long time!

I'm off home now and will check in again from there later.

Take care of yourselves

x

Lea - Sometimes.... slowly and quietly is better than kicking up a huge fuss. It may seem that there is nothing being done about stupid underwritter man.... obviously there is though!! :winkwink:

Nat - Looking forward to FINAL bump pic in your posh frock!!

Reedy - Looking forward to your bump pic too!!

Hmmmm Im thinking I might post a pic of my bump too...... just remember.... Mines got no baby in there!! :rofl:

Ahem:blush:

so sorry to intrude guys and I am going to sound really useless now but I am curious :dohh:

what does BAW mean? :blush::blush::blush::dohh:

I thought it meant Back at Work but I not sure and didn't want to sound completely daft :dohh:
If it does, then do I have to have a job to be able to join in?

PS your dog is so adorable Ella... I love doggie snores.. they are so cute.. not like OH snores which are just loud :rofl:
xxx

Haha, thanks!

BAW stands for Bored At Work :)
xx

And no, you don't! I've been unemployed since September and I still stalk all the ladies here! :rofl:
xx

Winter Belle - Welcome to the nut house!! :wave: Anyone is welcome here!!

Ella - Forgot to say that your doggy is so cute!!

Lea - CONGRATS on 4000th post!!! :yipee:

Knicker check update.... STILL NO :witch:

Right Im going home now.... will be around for a while tonight! xxxx TTFN

Errrrrr ELLA!! I just noticed your weight loss ticker! WTF :shock: Aunty Samba is telling you off!!! Your perfect as you are! xxxx

Aww thanks Ella and Samba so sweet of you to let me join you.

I am out of work at mo so i suppose that makes me a housewife.. and if I'm a housewife then my home is my work... so I am at work right now...and I am bored so it all works.. y'see the logic is undeniable :rofl:

Hope everyone in here is happy and well :) xx

Errrrrr ELLA!! I just noticed your weight loss ticker! WTF :shock: Aunty Samba is telling you off!!! Your perfect as you are! xxxx

Noooo I'm not happy!

I used to be 8 stone and somehow (I blame Alex's good cooking!) I've managed to tip the scales at just over 10 stone! :hissy:

I'm 5"8 so it's 'average' but I guess I just prefer being thin? :)
xx

Ella, I have to agree with Samba. Please change it so you aren't going below 18 BMI at least. <18 BMI is classified as underweight. As it is, you are a perfectly healthy BMI. You really don't need to loose any weight at all.

Me on the other hand, I am tipping the scales with a SCARY 35 BMI. I am hoping to loose a bunch of weight (like 40lbs) before my physical in June.

Changed.

And Lea, I don't really think it matters what weight you are (unless it's affecting your health) as long as you are happy. :hugs:
xx

Thanks hun. I don't know how healthy I am, but I know I'm not happy about my weight. I jumped on the scale about a year ago and was in utter shock. I can't believe that I am more than 200lbs!!

I like the 18.1 much better than the 17. Thank you for making that change.

I actually thought it was below 17 that was classed as underweight!

I think it's definitely what's inside that counts anyway. :hugs:
xx

Oh to be 10 stone.... Im 5"9 and have 10 stone to go before im that weight!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member