WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thiings are okay, i think, i hope ......... i had my booking in apt with a covering midwife so i think the main mw just wants to talk to me, and to tell me she's moved my apt frm 3/6 to 9/6

hey poshie, how busy r u at work today???? hope u can stay and chat properly

I am busy growing a baby... I feel better in afternoons once I have had a cat nap!!!

I haven't seen buffy for a while but then again I haven't heard about doc123 or owo...

I'm averagely busy MM ;) I'll be on for a bit then off at times. Had a solid day of posting yesterday though :D

Yeah I wonder where the buffster is............

The weather started off nice today but it's clouded over now. What's it like with you guys?

I can't stop yawning! We are struggling to get to sleep before 1-2am and then up at 7am. Only we keep waking up about 6am and not able to nod off again beefore alarm.

You two got much on today?

Anyway, at least it's Thursday already and a short working week :)

im just chilling today, got ppl coming over this afternoon for a coffee afternoon

gonna get dressed soon and take my puppy to meet some other pooches

I am going to do diddly squat!! My maternity TENs machine has just arrived too!!!

Going through DH's running magazines for some flap jack recipes that I will prob make him this afternoon.

Nice girls :)

What sort of puppy do you have MM?

I've always said that when I go on ML (praying I do) I will do some home baking :D

oooh baking!!! I still got to muster the energy to put the washing out!!

Morning girls, just spent the last 20 minutes reading through all the posts I have missed :shock:

Leah congrats on your Nuchal test results that is fab news!!

Chris, I think the commute would be too much too, your working day would just go on forever, my DH has a commute of an hour each way and it does his head in!

Well I am back at work today, tbh I am almost glad cos it has been harder work at home this last 5 days what with all the gardening, housework and DIY - at least I get to sit on my bum all day here :rofl:

buffy plods into the room.......

sorry peeps.....work crap, feel crap....and i want to cry today.....evrything is getting to me.....and my paranoia is never going to go away.....:cry:

awww :hug: buffy... you cry you are entitled to let it out, it always feels better afterwards!

sorry, just feel emotionally drained......

work was suppoosed to be nice and quiet, but all i am doing is sorting the crap out on the work of my so-call team who'd all effed off on holiday.....i have done nothing of my own work this week.....

I know that feeling well! Other people don't give a shit about their job because they know someone is always there to fix it all....

Your allowed to be emotionally drained

Buffy :hugs: hun, how is your pg going?

Nat, my car is fixed, they didn't try and charge me for it and just mumbled something about not being sure what had happened but they looked guilty as hell - I am in two minds whether to report them to the MOT still, I mean they basically sent me away in a vehicle that was unsafe to drive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"