WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls. No news yet on the Nat front I take it Samba...I'm sure you'll let us know when you hear, thanks :D

Have a good day at work Missy and hope it goes nice a quickly for you :D

Hi Poshie :wave: How are you?

Kerry have you no news yet? AARGH the suspense is killing me, tell you what we had better get an in-depth report from Nat as soon as she is fit LOL

Hi Tracy hun :wave:

I'm doing okay thanks. Apart from being stupidly tired. How's things with you?

I've just booked my pooch in to the vet as she has a watery eye, bless her. I noticed it a couple of days ago but it seems to be worse now and she keeps rubbing it. Initial consultation is only £10 so I'm going to go along and get it sorted this afternoon.

I am ok, but tired too!

That is cheap for a consultation, our vet charges £20!! Hope you get it sorted, might be conjunctivitis?

Hi Ladies,

Sorry server down at work and meetings.....

Nat is well had the induction.... not the gel something else thats put by the cervix.... nothing happening at the moment shes bored walking the corridors.... will keep you updated with anymore! xxxx

Thanks for the update Kerry, I hope she starts soon, I was induced with DD and they started me off at 10am but I didn't have her till 11.45 pm!!

Me too I cant wait!!!

Havent heard anything yet from reedy hope all is well!

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Ooooh exciting times today hey?

Good luck Nat - hope it goes as quickly & painlessly as possible for you x

& looking forward to hearing about Reedy's scan too :yipee: xx

And all is brilliant :happydance: Mini bear even gave mummy & daddy a wave x we both had a little cry :cry: it was very emotional x I had convinced myself that nothing would be there & I had imagined it the whole time so when we saw mini bear on the screen I was thinking 'OMG there is actually a baby in there' :rofl: it was all so surreal but the best feeling in the world x

I have even been put forward 5 days so I'm not actually 12 weeks & 6 days I'm 13 weeks & 4 days which i was pretty shocked about & I know Kerry will be saying

I TOLD YOU SO :rofl: x so Kerry you were right all along x

so I present to you ladies
Mini Bear

Attachments

• First scan at 13 weeks 4 days x.jpg
    First scan at 13 weeks 4 days x.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 13
Yaay!!!! I am so happy for you, IKWYM about wondering if you have imagined it all, that is just how I felt, what a fab pic too, bet you are on :cloud9: :hugs:

Wow :cry: im sooooooooo happy for u, come on msn for a chat if u have time :hugs:

YAYYYYYYY!!!

May I take this moment to say............

I TOLD YOU SOOOO!!!! :yipee:

Congrats sweetie!!!! Im so glad all is well although I have never doubted for a moment that it wouldnt!!!

Mini bear is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing this very special moment! xxxxx

Thanks Tracy & Nicky x

Yep very much on :cloud9: x She said everything looked fine & we saw the heart beating away it was amazing x
We have our next scan in 7 weeks on June 9th at 4.30pm so looking forward to that x
I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders & I can now shout it from the roof tops x x x x

I did get a text from Nat just as I was going in to the hospital but kerry filled you in on what she said x I have ran out of credit so cant text her but I'll get some after dinner so I can see how she is x Hope baby Isobelle will be here soon & doesnt keep mummy & daddy waiting too long x x x

Thanks tasha & kerry love you both xxxxx

Heres Mini Bear's first outfit that we bought from Asda today :blush:

Attachments

• Mini Reed's First outfit x.jpg
    Mini Reed's First outfit x.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5
Aww that is adorable reedy!! Asda do some fab things don't they? and so reasonable too!

That's fantastic news on the scan Reedy!!! :yipee: :happydance:
You must both be on :cloud9: And second tri time for you into the bargain! That really is good news and it must be so wonderful to actually see a 'proper' baby growing away there :D

I just got back from the vet. The dog was a very good girl and was a model patient. She's braver than me, as she had to have some anaesthetic in her eye and then have it examined and then some dye, bless her. The vet checked for ulcers and nothing there, so that's good news. It's inflammed so I have some drops to put in twice a day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"