WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here... doing last bit of nesting!!

Poshie.. what don't I have in my bag?! :rofl: I have everything! You'd think I was going on holiday...

OMG NAT WE GET TO SEE OUR BABIES TOMORROW :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited for us both x Cant wait to get your text x Hope you enjoy your last day just you & Sam x

Booked today off work & what a day to have off its a gorgeous day a right scorcher x DH & I took my niece out for the day x DH is now doing dinner we're having Chilli yummers x

Got tomorrow off too for the scan so only at work wednesday & thursday this week, & as odd as it it sounds I would rather be at work & earning money than being at home having to scrape every penny we can next month :cry: but hopefully it wont last too long & I agree with you Nat at least I get to relax for a bit & take care of me & mini Reed x x

Hope everyone is ok x x x

Reedy, sounds like you have had a lovely day!!! I just been nesting!!! :rofl: don't think there is much left to do!! I hope to meet Isobel tomorrow but most likely wednesday depends on how favourable I am to all the intervention...

I'm so excited we get to see you baby tomorrow!!!

I got butterflies for the both of us!!

Even DH said he's excited, first time he's really said that, I know he is excited but never voiced it before...

Hope you get to meet her tomorrow too x
Is everything all ready for her arrival then?? x x x

Hey Reedus :)

I can't wait for you to have your scan and for you to start a pg journal! I can talk to you properly again then. I've found it hard to keep up with your goings on lately. You must be SO EXCITED!!!! :happydance: Hope baby performs well and you get some nice pics.....lots of luck hun. Can't wait for the update! What time is your appointment?

Nat, I will be thinking of you when I wake up tomorrow at 7am. I wonder when we might hear from you.........wishing you lots of lots of luck and I hope the day isn't too traumatic for you. :hugs:

I'm checking out now girls, at least til later tonight.

Lots of luck Reedy and Nat for tomorrow. Take care of yourselves :happydance:

Everything is ready for her... just need her really?!

Thank you Poshie... Samba and Reedy are text buddies and they will up date you all..

and I promise I'll have a parenting journal, never had a pregnancy one!!

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/me_to_you_good_luck.jpg

For Nat & Reedy, i wont be about much tomorrow morning, so incase i miss you both this is a little something for you both :wohoo:

I'm shattered Nat, and my sciatica is playing up again :hissy: Other than that i am A OK!

You must be full of emotions hun, i remember how i felt going in for my C-section with Ethan... Cant wait to see your bubby girl :)

It feels surreal when you get given a date... doesn't feel quite right. Although I'm happy, excited, nervous and sick!!

I hate sciatica... I used Bio Freeze and that worked well, numbed area..

Nat, all the very best for tomoro xxxx

reedy enjouy your scan

leah, hope your sciatica settles soon

tracy how you doing hunni??

Oh wow today is the day!

Nat its time to go meet your baby :happydance: Best of luck hun i cant wait to see pics.
Reedy Woooooooooop its scan day :wohoo: Have an amazing time and dont forget to come back with some lovely pics xxxxx

Just checking in in case there was any news???? Nat was going to let Reedy / Samba know and they would let us know! Soooo exciting :D :happydance:

Morning ladies

Reedy have fun at your scan and hurry back with piccies for us!! :hugs:

Nat - best of luck hun, so excited to see your little baby :wohoo: :hugs:

Morning Ladies!!!!

Im so excited about the arrival of our 1st BAW baby!!! EEEEEKKKKKKK!!! :yipee:

Nat - I know youve already gone in and I text you etc.... BUT..... best of luck!!

Reedy - Good luck today hun!! xxxx cant wait to see mini bears 1st pic!! xxxx

Tracy - wont be long until its your turn!!! :yipee:

Morning Kerry -Don't say that I am crapping myself already :shock: :rofl: I mean I know I am pregnant but somehow the idea that I will have a baby soon won't really sink in!

tracy - :rofl: Sorry.... wont say another thing! la la la la la la la la la la la la

morning ladies xxx
hope youu all have fab days!!! im off to workskies where i will be very bored but have no internet access......boooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"