WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nat, lol @ 2 breakfasts, glad youve enjoyed your pregnancy for the most part:D hope you enjoy your last peacefull weekend for a while!!

buffy, no bump for me either, just lots of bloating:( we'll get one soon enough tho xxx its good that ur dr's are looking after you hunni, hope ur not anaemic much longer xx

heya reedy, how are you doing??

hi tracy how are you doing hunni

hi leaArr , im enjoying my friday hun:) how bout , the army is a big commitment but can be rewarding too, my husband is a combat medic for the army here in england and he loves it

i got my scan date today!!! 7th may, i soo hope my dates are right, lol probably not but i can hope right?
i'm at work 2moro:( boooo hiissss hahaha

Yay for 3 days to go :happydance:

Well had some bad news on friday, we have been put on short time at work (3 day weeks) until the 1st June :cry: Richard says we'll be fine but I still worry x I had already got monday booked off but I've now got tuesday off (which I'm slightly happy about bcus its scan day & Nat's baby eviction day) we're also not working fridays for the next 6 weeks x hopefully things will pick up soon though x x x

Lea - :hugs: hope your ok sweety x

Hi to everyone else hope your enjoying your weekend x x x

heya nat, wow 3 days!!

reedy sorry work have had to cut your hours, i hope things improve for you soon xxx

why does no -one tell you 1st tri of pregnancy is like a horror movie? i feel like a zombie, look like crap, majorly spotty, you cant eat what you want and end up eating odd things you never liked b4 and i think im possessed keep snapping at ppl and wanting to cry, wheres me gone???

OMG Nat its your last weekend as a couple!!! :happydance: Enjoy it hun as nxt weekend will be all nappies, feeds & heaps of cuddles with your baby girl..How perfect is that x

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

:hugs: Reedy... trying to see the positive you get to rest while you grow your mini Reedy for a day a week...

Well we're on two days to go and as promised a glamed up bump!! :rofl:

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/P1000070.jpghttps://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/P1000069.jpg

Wel I am currently making a massive lasgana and then do some gardening and then watch a cheesy film I think. DH and I are also going out for a meal tonight too..

How are you two?

im ok, im heading to work and if i dntt have a fan by lunch today then im going on strike!!! im sick of sitting in a bloody greenhouse of an office sweatin

Morning ladies :D

Oooo not long now Nat! You must be soo excited that day has finally arrived (very nearly) :happydance: :yipee:

Bags packed and ready to go no doubt. What have you included in your hospital bag then?

Morning ladies

Reedy sorry to hear about you going on short time, I hope it doesn't go on too long! :hugs:

Nat :wohoo: Tomorrow is the big day :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back