wtt in feb for november baby...any buddies?

S

Sany

gonna start trying sometime next month for a november winter baby <3

would love a buddy!

hey! awesome! my first buddy :]
im new here, you?

whats your story?

hey! awesome! my first buddy :]
im new here, you?

whats your story?

Hiya,
I am 30 and from south of uk, I had my sterilisation reversed in Nov and this is 2nd cycle of TTC.. I have two boys 10 and 7 from my previous marriage. this will be hubbys first baby...

How about you ?

Hi girlies! Can i join you girls buddy
Circle for november baby!
possitive baby vibes your way! :)

I'm going to start TTC in Feb. for a November baby. May I please join you ladies?

:hugs: and Baby Dust!

Yay! Haha I just responded to another one of our posts. = ) P.S. I LOVE yous ticker. I made a couple but couldn't get the codes to work. Any idea what I did wrong? I suppose I could go post in the help forum...

Yay! Haha I just responded to another one of our posts. = ) P.S. I LOVE yous ticker. I made a couple but couldn't get the codes to work. Any idea what I did wrong? I suppose I could go post in the help forum...

i had the same problem with posting my ticker. which code are you coping/paste?
the first one doesn't work, i used the second code. try that.

ah okay thx! = ) I went to Lilypie.com and used the one for webpages and forums. Maybe I'll try the other one instead.

Do you need another buddy? I am hoping for a November baby!

Morning all... you can never had enough TTC buddies... I am really keeping everything crossed for us..

So Are you ladies trying this month or waiting to start next month???

Good morning Coffee Lover! I'm WTT until next months cycle at least. Might wait longer, just kinda playing it by ear = )

Well we are just kind of trying all the time through february lol, although I am aware of my cycle and when is best to try. Just getting as much as possible really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->