Wtt january 2012

Bebis83

Reaction score
Hi.
I am waiting to try and we will try in end of January 2012. :thumbup:

I got a new job in June this year so once again it got postponed, however this is it :D

I have started on folic acid, so it all feels very real now. Less then 2 months to go! I do hope it happens on the first go, but i do know it can take some time.

Any others trying in January?

I am 28, married and live in bromley (Bromley South) Kent. anybody in the area? :)

<3

well just wishing you good luck am going to be trying about the same time as you if not a little later good luck in your journey

Hi, I'm new here so hope this is being posted in the right place:winkwink: I'll be having my paragard IUD taken out in a couple of weeks. I was told I don't need to wait through a cycle before ttc. I also just started taking folic acid and getting ready to become pregnant again (fingers crossed). I have 3 boys and we're crazy enough to try for #4 (hoping for a girl). I'm so excited I think about it everyday and have been reading up on all the articles i can find about how to conceive a girl, lol. I'll be fine with either gender though.

Im from tonbridge in kent. WTT march 2012. i too am on the folic acid now!
Good luck xx

I think we are starting to try for #2 in January though I am still waiting for DH to give final approval on the idea lol. I'm 26 and have a 4 month old. I would really like my first 2 (I want 4) to be close in age and as we are already doing the sleepless nights and all the baby stuff is out, it makes sense to me.

I'm from Sydney.. We have 2 boys and are trying for a girl in Jan 2012..
I had a CT in Sept found enlarged lymph nodes around abdom so having a repeat mid Dec hence why can't fall preg yet..
Am sure all is good, Dr done bloods and all good,

Have started on folate also :)

i have been thinking alot about all this and i think that i want to ttc in january there are no guarantees that i'll end preg fast so why wait? just like some of ya gotta get DH on board but i think am almost there with that on monday i hope to get the ok to resume sex( its been a while) but i want to start taking prenatal vitamin and other vitamins that is where my DH thinks we should wait but to be honest i don;t really want to what do you guys think?

We had to postpone and hopefully we'll also be trying mid to late January. Just have to wait for DP to give the final go ahead as well. Baby dust to all!

Hello everyone!

I am 25 and hubby is 29, have been married two months now :kiss:

We just decided on Monday night to start trying to concieve, was going to wait until Jan 2012 but hubby's sister had a baby and he is now very keen to start making our own!! :thumbup:

I am on the pill mid cycle now, don't know if I should come off it now or wait until my next period (two weeks away yet!) Am very excited to get started and clean my body out, have been on the pill for 8 years now.

It's been so long I've forgotten all about my normal periods and how long they are! :blush:

hi there! :)

we are also going to start TTC in January. i hope to start pretty soon after new year's!

Hi AusGirl!! Not many Aussiesin here!!! We got to stick together!!

Hi Ladies, I've been reading this thread but I don't think I've introduced myself yet? I am also TTC in Jan...right around the middle is when I am supposed to ovulate.

I am sure Dec will fly by as it's always a busy month, my birthday is in Dec and we are going on vacation at the end! It'll be 2012 before we know it :):)

We are also going to start TTC in Jan. I talked DH down from starting to try next June! We just got married last June and moved and I started a new job but we are 32/33 and I will be 33 in Jan. and I am feeling that clock like never before!! Trying in start of Jan, going on a honeymoon in mid-Jan. so it would be nice if it all worked out then! Good luck to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->