WTT November 2014 for #3

kellyrae

Reaction score
Hi, We have decided to start trying next November for #3 :happydance:

We have two girls already, 3yrs and 8 months old.
Is anyone else waiting for November too?
We have lots to do before we start, need to move to a 3 bedroom house for a start, I want to pass my driving test, I'm a type 1 diabetic so that needs to be well under control as well :wacko:

I like the age gap we have between my two girls so I am sort of aiming for 2&1/2 years again.

I know though once we move house I will get bored of waiting and give in and I'm not getting any younger!!! :haha:

Hello! :hi:

We are waiting till November till TTC but ours is for #2, hope you don't mind me replying for that reason :haha:. I'm waiting till our little girl is two before we start trying again, just makes it easier on childcare as I plan to keep working. Sounds like your really busy with stuff this year, we made the 3bed move few years back. Hoe you manage to get your Diabetes under control :)

Almost November..... well, 10 months, but hay-ho! ;)

xx

welcome :)
i started my driving lessons in feb last year and passed on halloween so i would recommend starting them soon if you want to pass before you TTC! although have you thought about a crash course?
me and OH are buying a house this year too although this will be our first so we can TTC our first!

Welcome :flower:

I'm waiting to try for my fourth (and my OH's first). We are going to start trying at the end of October (so pretty close to November).

My son is going to be 6 in April and my daughter is 4 1/2. My youngest would be just over 2 now.

I can't wait to start trying!

And good luck meeting all of your goals. :)

I'm looking forward to all the new plans to come....can't wait but that's the problem I am too impatient though I know these thing have to be done before we even attempt trying :flower:

My two are sure to keep me occupied though with work and the rest of life's goings on!!!

Thank you for your replies....I hope its not a too long wait for everyone xx

Im really impatient too. Ive been WTT for almost two years now so I'm definitely ready for the wait to be over. But im getting really nervous now too.:wacko:

I will have plenty to keep me busy but the wait still gets really hard sometimes. And I'm not sure if my job as an infant teacher at a daycare helps or makes it worse. Lol.

We're hoping to start TTC #3 at the end of the year too :)
We have 2 girls, 3.5 & 1, and i love their age gap.
Ive just got to get to Nov/Dec, as im SO broody!!
xxx

Were trying to conceive in nov too, it will be our first so im very new. I dont know when I need to take anything or if I need to see gp at all before ttc
any advice is great!!

Were trying to conceive in nov too, it will be our first so im very new. I dont know when I need to take anything or if I need to see gp at all before ttc
any advice is great!!

Unless you have any health concerns I wouldn't see gp, unless you want to speak about stopping contraception etc.....
I made sure I ate healthy months running up to ttc, I started to take folic acid a month prior to conceiving too, maybe get some exercise in too if you have time.
I'm diabetic so mine were planned 6*months in advance but I'm sure any positive preparation for anyone helps, not just your baby but yourself 😊 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->