WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

I went ahead and bought some soft cups off of Amazon. They should arrive the day before O unless I O later this month than last month so I may have a shot. I think this will be my last month temping. It's so frustrating because I sleep for a few hours then am up and down for several hours usually. I can at least tell that I do O every month which is good. I will probably still continue to use OPK's at least.

OH MY GOSH ANGIE!!!! CONGRATS!

Ok, sorry for screaming, but I don't check for a few days and come back to find a BFP to celebrate! I was thinking about you on your trip off and on, I'm so happy for you! And you can stay forever. :)

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a debbie-downer right now. We are headed to a young farmers and ranchers conference this weekend that we go to every year. Next year will actually be our last year to go b/c we'll be too old (this year would be my last b/c I'll be too old, but DH is a year younger so it buys us one more year). Which means there will be tons of couples younger than us holding babies, have kids running around, or worse...pregnant. It's an enjoyable trip, but it ends up being an awkward social nightmare for me. DH will talk about farm and ranch stuff to other DH's with no problem and I end up feeling like a knot on the log unable to hold a decent conversation with their wifes since the first question is always asking if we have kids...usually while she is holding a baby or wrangling a little one. Then the conversation just goes quiet b/c we have no common ground. I'm seriously sitting here at work hoping no one walks by until I get these tears under control. Last year it didn't really bother me b/c we weren't trying. I just coo'd over their little one. Now just thinking of someone asking if we have kids feels like a punch in the gut since we're trying with no luck. I'm so anxious about this trip.

Oh Tommie. I get it. I'm sorry. That has always been tough for me, even before we started TTC. I live in a pretty conservative town and go to a conservative church where having babies early in life is traditional and I'm definitely the oldest of my friends to still be childless. I chose to wait, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating. Maybe talk to DH and have a code word that indicates that you need a break and some downtime away from people. Does he understand your emotions?

MKAC, yep, just have a softcup ready nearby and when you finish dtd, slide it on up, scooping up the excess. Leave it in until morning. Pretty easy.

Not that I am complaining because I am just happy to be pregnant, but I thought most women had some time between the BFP and the symptoms. I'm only 4+2 and am already suffering from cramps, back pain, exhaustion, hot flashes, frequent urination, and a little nausea. Seriously? I guess that just means the little bean is nestling in for the long haul. It just seems crazy that I'm already feeling the effects and I'm barely pregnant. My first appointment is for blood work and a physical with the nurse in 2 weeks and then I have a scan and Dr. appointment in 4 weeks. I'm feeling a little anxious waiting and at the same time I want to scream my news from the rooftops and having a hard time keeping it a secret.

I'm sure I'll have to clue DH in so he'll know, but he doesn't understand. He doesn't feel the time crunch that I do. And I don't think he feels the failure that I do every time AF shows. Plus he's not stuck in awkward conversations where either the wife has nothing to say to me (and makes me feel like she doesn't want to talk to me), or she talks about family life and I'm just sitting there. The conference is fairly structured w/ classes and such so I'm not sure I'll be able to get away very easily. I may need to go "blow my nose" a few hundred times or something. Ha!

I can only imagine how anxious you are feeling Angie, I'd be wanting to tell so bad. When do you plan on announcing? Do you have a specific way you are going to announce? It sounds like your bean is getting nice and cozy! I'm sure you've never been so happy to feel so crappy. lol

I don't remember any early symptoms with my daughter who is almost 7, but I do with my son who is 10. You'd think I'd remember since she is younger lol. What I do remember with my son was just feeling AF cramps off and on then I finally tested at 6 days late because friends kept telling me to test even though I was telling them i'm having cramps my period is coming, guess I was wrong lol! Anyway after that I think I slept until my 2nd trimester I was so tired all the time.

On another note, just got my softcups in the mail but already DTD several hours ago. OPK is looking good, I think it will be positive tomorrow on CD12.

Hey girls :flower:

I've been a bit quiet (for me at least) just been on a real downer since af, but now I'm on a plane to England and looking forward to a week of family and friends :) expecting to O just when I get back from holiday next weekend but that means 'saving up' over there :) maybe I'll unwind a bit and encourage my ov to come on (FF has 7 days of possible fertility atm, sigh)

I left my bbt in sweden, panicked and bought a 4 digit one off amazon along with more cheap OPK's, will get them cd11 and since my average ov is cd16 I shouldn't miss anything, I'll start saving asap just in case :D

Just read a tidbit that I thought I'd share: on average it takes 45 mins for those swimmers to reach the egg, but up to 2 hours if your cm makes it tough for them. I had no idea!

Hang in there Tommie, I'd just be the antisocial person in the corner, sod what they think I don't want to talk to people who cough up babies easier than me! When do you expect af?

I'll be poking about when I can get some Internet, keep me updated :)

I used my first softcup last night after DTD and took it out around 7am. So it was in a good 8 hours and was easy to remove. Got a pretty positive OPK today so hoping for another go tonight or tomorrow morning.

Well I survived the weekend. Only one person blatantly said they thought we'd have a baby with us. Ugh. AF will be due to show anywhere from Feb 3rd to Feb 7th. Fertility Friend says I'm 6 days past ovulation. Time will tell.

Ok ladies, I finally sat down this evening and got my chart on my signature. This past weekend we were out of town so I didn't temp at all on Saturday. On Sunday I took my temp about an hour or so later than normal. So take those temps with a grain of salt. Otherwise, what do you ladies think?

Big congrats lovetocruise :) :) :) :) I'm feeling pretty positive about this cycle my boobs are a we bit soar and I'm quite bloated lots of cm. Ad isn't due until the 10th. Come on Bfp. :)

Your chart looks good Tommie! Isn't it crazy how even just the slightest change in temperature shows us what our body is doing? Are you finding temping to be pretty easy now that you've gotten in the habit? I see you're at 9 dpo... When do you expect af?

Nice chart Tommie, hard to tell without previous months evidence but looks very normal for post O temps, high is always a good thing regardless of bfp or not :)

Good luck mystical, MK I see you got your crosshairs :D and I've kept up every other day bd this past 10days, expecting ov Saturday as my guess :) feeling all fertile and happy! Lol

Way to go emma! Every other day for 10 days even before O. That's stamina. Just don't burn yourself out!

Oh, also dh and I were just mentioning names last night and it sounds like "emma" is on our maybe list ;)

Good to hear from you Mysticalrain. I'm just about a week ahead of you. Keep those positive thoughts! FX

Ohhh Emma you go you dirty dog!?! :thumbup:

How are you feeling Angie? Have you told anyone yet? Emma would be a contender if we didn't already have a dog named Emily. Unknown to DH, Ella is on my list.

I'm feeling better about temping. When FF popped up and said I o'd it was a nice little surprise. And especially nice since we happened to BD the 2 days before O. It's also been nice having a clue where I am in my cycle. AF is due as early as the 3rd and as late as the 7th(since my cycles have been 26-30 days since TTC). So I won't be testing until the 7th or 8th if she hasn't shown yet. I feel like our timing this month (if I o'd when FF says I did) was about as good as it gets so this next week will be the longest week ever.

Nice chart Tommie, hard to tell without previous months evidence but looks very normal for post O temps, high is always a good thing regardless of bfp or not :)

Good luck mystical, MK I see you got your crosshairs :D and I've kept up every other day bd this past 10days, expecting ov Saturday as my guess :) feeling all fertile and happy! Lol

Yes! I'm always relieved after I get my crosshairs even though I can tell by the first temp spike that I O'd lol. I haven't BD since the day after O but my CM is now back to lotion-like so until AF it's just for fun :)

How are you feeling Angie? Have you told anyone yet? Emma would be a contender if we didn't already have a dog named Emily. Unknown to DH, Ella is on my list.

Most days pretty good. There's been really only one day where I was pretty sick, and just a couple mornings of just a little nausea. I'm trying to remember to eat breakfast as that tends to help. I've been pretty crampy but nothing I can't deal with. The worst is the bloating! I'm already having trouble fitting in my pants. I don't want to complain because I'm just thrilled that I'm actually pregnant.
DH had been super protective, it's kinda cute. He won't allow me to shovel all the snow that keeps piling up in our drive which is great but I feel bad that I can't help.
I have my first appointment this coming week and my first scan in 2, so that's exciting.
I have told people. Our immediate families and a couple close friends as well as my coworkers. It's so hard to keep quiet!
I feel really bad even posting anything about my pregnancy here because you are still trying so feel free to tell me to be quiet if it bothers you. I would completely understand!

Haha it's getting a bit exhausting now, I've only just had our first bd without (with lack of better non tmi description) salivating on eachother :haha: saliva seems worse than conventional lube when it comes to ttc, we've always had ourselves some warm up with it so now cutting it out to see if it helps! I feel so symptomy today but my opk was looking close to positive this morning but faded this afternoon, am at the airport so no peeing on anything till tonight :D maybe the + will come tonight or tomorrow, either way keeping the every other cuz every day is just brutal!

Angie It kinda stings hearing about it if I'm honest but it's also fun to hear about :) i think it's great you're answering questions but I think if you just plopped in complaining about the effects of pregnancy I'd get ruffled ;) I'd give anything for morning sickness and back ache!

Angie It kinda stings hearing about it if I'm honest but it's also fun to hear about :) i think it's great you're answering questions but I think if you just plopped in complaining about the effects of pregnancy I'd get ruffled ;) I'd give anything for morning sickness and back ache!

That was my line of thinking Emma, I'm still watching this thread daily and am here for support but I won't mention anything pregnancy related unless asked. I get it.

I'm with Emma, but I'm also so excited for you I have to know how things are going. lol If you ladies want me to quit asking just tell me to shut it. :) This is the same reason why I think I've watched every pregnancy announcement on youtube. I'm glad everything is going well for you Angie.

I'm loving your positiveness Emma. I feel it radiating through your emails. It's helping me stay more positive and optimistic. Hope you get your + soon. TMI...DH and I normally have some sort of saliva swap during the less fertile times to get our fix. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->