WTT spring/summer 2016

MissN8

Reaction score
Thought I would start a new thread to maybe meet some ladies who are waiting to try same length of time. I have been waiting for years and most of my bnb buddies are either pregnant or ttc so feel left behind now. I am ttc June 2016 and coming off pill may 2016 so less than a year and hope to fall straight away.anyone else wtt June 2016? we can chat and help each other through the wait?

Hey girlie, you're not alone! I've been waiting years as well and now have under a year to go. Coming off the pill august 2016 and trying right away. I thought abou trying sooner but really want to go to Mexico in July and don't want to be pregnant or on my period.

My hors shoer came out to do my horse's feet yesterday. He had to bring his four month old boy along because his MIL couldn't take him. I had so much fun holding him and snuggling him while my farrier worked. Worked out for everyone. My farrier said I was a natural mommy, I definitely feel comfortable with babies without having a ton of experience. Can't wait til it's my own. ❤️

Right there with you! We are waiting until probably April next year. It will be a 2 year wait in total for #2. Though I was WTT for 5 1/2 years for my first and can definitely relate to how hard it can be. Especially seeing people move on who weren't waiting as long.

How many do you hope to have in total? I am pretty sure we will be done after 2 so it is a little bittersweet for me.

I'm hoping to start Ttc in June/July next year. I have a 3.5yo and a 9month old. We don't have a huge house so, as much as I'd have another tomorrow I know if I plan it (as much as u can) so baby 3 would come after ds2 is out the cot we could get bunk beds for the boys and still have the space for the cot 👌🏽 having a third will mean I'll need to arrange childcare for the 2 youngest as my parents watch them currently but my mum isn't in good health. But I've heard u can get help with fees as an incentive to ensure u stay in work etc

Hello ladies. Am always waiting until until 2016, planning on ttc September 2016. It's really amazing seeing ladies move from waiting to trying to pregnant over a period of years.
Would be good having someone to talk to as we go through the journey together.

Hey girlie, you're not alone! I've been waiting years as well and now have under a year to go. Coming off the pill august 2016 and trying right away. I thought abou trying sooner but really want to go to Mexico in July and don't want to be pregnant or on my period.

My hors shoer came out to do my horse's feet yesterday. He had to bring his four month old boy along because his MIL couldn't take him. I had so much fun holding him and snuggling him while my farrier worked. Worked out for everyone. My farrier said I was a natural mommy, I definitely feel comfortable with babies without having a ton of experience. Can't wait til it's my own. ❤️

Aw that's nice you must be a natural. Well you do look after animals so must have a loving nature after all 😉 it probably will be July august for me too now i think about it. Cant believe its less than a year now!

Right there with you! We are waiting until probably April next year. It will be a 2 year wait in total for #2. Though I was WTT for 5 1/2 years for my first and can definitely relate to how hard it can be. Especially seeing people move on who weren't waiting as long.

How many do you hope to have in total? I am pretty sure we will be done after 2 so it is a little bittersweet for me.

I would like 2 as well and not sure on the age gap yet. What would you like to have this time am sure it will be exciting for your LO to have a sibling. I have been waiting for 6 years now mostly to be financially ready and on OH he keeps pushing the date back but I tell him there will never be a perfect time but he wont listen. It breaks my heart.

Well seems like we have a few ladies in the group already that's great we can all help each other along. So how many does everyone hope to have? What are your plans for the next year before ttc? Any hols planned. We don't have one yet I'm inclined to put the money towards saving but we will see. I love interest for ideas on house nursery etc. is anyone waiting on a proposal?

I think I would really like another boy next. My DS has been such a great baby and love the idea of him having a little brother. My DH though is really wanting a girl, so we will see. I'll be happy either way :)

My DH was the same way in wanting to keep pushing back. We did move it back a couple times so we could meet our financial goals. Finally, it was the month before we were going to start and he asked for another year. Because there wasn't any reason for it (ie: no goal we needed to work toward) and was just because he was nervous/scared, I said no. Definitely not my finest hour and should have handled it differently. But I am not sorry for the end result and DH feels the same way.

We don't really have anything planned tbh. Our biggest to do was to move and be settled into our new house, which we did earlier this year. Now we are just working on getting DS weaned and sleeping better at night (all of which is heading in the right direction). I also really do not want another spring baby ( there are literally 4 bdays in a week here) but want to avoid the holidays as well. I am trying to convince DH to try for a month in Jan to get a fall baby, but doesn't look likely. Therefore, we are going to aim for a Jan/Feb baby.

I will be TTC #1 summer 2016 too. I have been waiting years for this moment. I have right under a year left and even though it's not that much longer to wait, I sometimes feel like I'll never get there! OH and I have decided to buy a house early next year, and we both would like to be married first (still waiting on a proposal!!!). We plan to get married late spring/early summer and OH has agreed TTC immediately after we're married. I'm ecstatic about that! All three of my sisters (as well as my step sister) have children and the vast majority of my friends do too. I'm 29, 30 in October and am so beyond ready at this point. Hopefully all of our waits will go by quickly....it's nice to have people to relate to and to know you're not alone!

Welcome Sarah. So have you set a year for getting married?? Yea its nice to know its less than a year now to wait. Most of my friends all have kids too so its hard.

Kksy - I think a spring baby would be nice but it would be hard to time. Something about a Xmas baby sounds nice too though??

Having a spring baby is great! But my BIL is April 11, DS the 12th, SIL the 16th and DH the 18th. Plus my niece and nephew in March, mine and mothers day in May....I really don't want another bday piled in there. Would rather the next baby have their own special time of year. And Christmas is another nice time...bit again, for me, there is just too much else going on. So hoping for either a fall or winter baby next :flower:

Do you ladies have a certain time of year you'd like to have a baby?

Thanks MissN8! :flower: We will be getting married in 2016, hopefully May, June, or July at the latest. And once we're married we're trying immediately to TTC. So hopefully I'll get a ring sometime around March...we want a short engagement. I am such a planner and want more of a precise timeline whereas OH just keeps saying "within a year". But I told him summer 2016 is the longest I'm willing to wait haha!

kksy9b if I had it my way I'd really love to have a late summer, early fall baby so September/October. But since we're TTC next summer it might not end up that way depending on how long it takes for us to conceive. When it comes down to it I'll honestly be happy having a baby in any month...really hoping to avoid December because of the holidays though!

So yesterday after work I decided to visit my twin sister (who is married and has two boys aged 2.5 years and 2.5 months). OH went over to visit too and he immediately picked up the baby and was so good with him! He played and ran around with my 2.5 y/o nephew too, it melted my heart! He's so great with kids and it gets me so excited for our future. I asked him if it makes him excited to be a Dad and he said, "Yes it really does" and in the back of my mind I'm thinking "Whyyyyyy do we have to wait then?!" Hahaha!

Has anyone gone to get a psychic reading recently?

Hi everyone!
DH and I got married 10 days ago and I was ready to TTC straight away, he is not.
We agreed on next spring/summer so I am hoping it happens quickly, I am desperate to become a mom.

I just came back to these threads to kill some time and to be honest I'm excited for #2! My son was a surprise so there was no waiting there. Which makes this whole waiting game new to me! We are thinking about trying again somewhere around April through June. I'm starting to realize how close that is yet it feels so far away at the same time! I'll be finishing my associates in degree in nursing in May and to find out I'm pregnant would be a wonderful graduation gift! Another baby is definitely on my mind for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->