WTT till January thread

linsg

pregnant with #2
Reaction score
i've noticed that there is a fair few people who are wtt till January. Why don't we all chat here?

Only 3 more months to wait......:happydance:

:wave: hi, me, me, me, were also hoping to TTC starting in Jan (if not sooner) only fly in ointment is I go back to work in Jan :cry: and will be a tad strained, going in saying 'Hi im back but ohh im pregnant/or soon will be :blush: oh well!

3 months eh it'll fly in x

That's us too! We're starting as soon as we get back from our Christmas holiday (January 3rd to be exact). We'll have one last hurrah in business class on the way back home....couple glasses of champagne and wine...and then it's BDing time! :winkwink:

We are starting New Years Day....hahaha. No we are waiting until January to start. Very excited, and there really isn't much time left. I have a question for you ladies, it's okay if I start charting now right? I just want to get in tune with my body and know when I usually ovulate. I have also been taking prenatal vitamins, they are making my nails grow like crazy. Can you tell I'm a little anxious, lol.

Yep! I just started charting my BBT a week ago and am going to keep it up for the next three months just to get a handle on how my cycles turn out. I want to be a BBT charting expert by the time January rolls around :winkwink:

I also started taking pre-natal vitamins over a month ago.

I was charting my temp for a few weeks, then I stopped. But I started back up again, because my calculated ov day was Sunday, and I don't think I did at all. But I seem to think I am ov'ing today. I have the lower abdominal cramps, cm when I wipe. And I didn't have any of that a few days ago. Wierd how the body works.

I haven't actually started charting or anything yet but i've had my coil out in readiness.:happydance:

I've also bought a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, coz hubby and i could really do with concieving in the first few months. i know that sounds as if i'm a control freak but i'm not, i have REAAALLLY bad hyperemesis when preggers so need to plan when someone will be able to help with my DD.

Is this the first baby for everyone else?

x

Since I just stopped my BC last week I'm looking forward to being back to 'normal' again....does that make sense? It is weird not to have to worry about using BC, but also gives me a sense of freedom as well.

This is the first baby for me and DH.

Lady of Rohan- When I came off BCP back in May, it was amazing. Not having to worry about taking it at the same time every day. The only bad thing for me coming off it was the extremely bad acne. My skin has broken out so much. But other than that it is worth it, I will take a baby over acne any day, lol.

hola!
Wow, a WTT til Jan thread! Fab idea. And good job I read this, I had better go and get some folic acid - totally forgot about that!!!!! I have a coil in too at the moment...does it matter when you have it taken out...I mean, it doesn't impact on cycles and things the way the pill does does it? Was thinking of having it taken out in Dec so I'm ready for Jan... is that too late!?? xxx

Hi All

I am new here and havent posted before, but I am waiting TTC for January! I am getting married on the 16th, so from then.. (or likely before... in Jan) we will be trying...

I dont want to do OPK or temping.. but I am going to try and keep and eye on CM and when i ovulate, and just fingers crossed i think...!!

It will be our first baby.. and I cannot wait!!!!

Hi All

I am new here and havent posted before, but I am waiting TTC for January! I am getting married on the 16th, so from then.. (or likely before... in Jan) we will be trying...

I dont want to do OPK or temping.. but I am going to try and keep and eye on CM and when i ovulate, and just fingers crossed i think...!!

It will be our first baby.. and I cannot wait!!!!

Hi, and welcome!

Are you going on honeymoon? Thats a great time to start ttc, my DD was concieved on our honeymoon and we weren't even trying!

Welcome SimplyRhi, a honeymoon baby would be so nice. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and good luck.

Hi Linsg

Thank you!!

We are getting married in Australia (i am from there) and we live in the UK.. so we are having a week at a beautiful resort in Australia after the wedding!! I am hoping that we can 'make it happen' on our honeymoon... Just have to wait and see where my cycle takes me!! :)

Thats really exciting that you succeeded on Honeymoon!!!

Oh mommyB say it isn't so! :nope: My skin was bad enough when I was on BC! May have to pop to the dermatologist if my skin starts acting up again!

Baby will be the first for me and DH too!

Oh mommyB say it isn't so! :nope: My skin was bad enough when I was on BC! May have to pop to the dermatologist if my skin starts acting up again!

Baby will be the first for me and DH too!

Yeah, my skin was somewhat bad beforehand though. It was beautiful the entire time on the pill(6 years). The bad skin kicked in a few months after going off. Fingers crossed it isn't the same for you. But I was told it gets better once you get pregnant. Because of the hormones I guess. Don't worry about it till it happens. If it does. :)

I had terrible skin when I was on the pill, and I came off it about a year ago and saw a homeopath who recommended some natural products... I haven't had any problems since!!! I will never use anything else now and very lucky I found it! :) products are 'Mignon'.... if you wanted to look at the website.... :)

I have been using La Roche Posay at the moment. But I am scared to put anything else on it. I am not used to this, plus I work in the beauty industry, and I am afraid when people see my skin. I don't want them to think, "she has horrible skin."

MommyB I would definitely recommend it then.. I used to be a Beauty Therapist (for 8 years!!) and I swear by it... But it is UK only I think!?? Not sure where you are!

I totally understand that feeling....But no one but ourselves would think we have horrible skin!!!! Other people hardly notice!! :) I was freaking out, the last thing i want for the wedding is a whole load of pimples!! YUK...

I hope you feel better about it, and your skin clears up soon for you!!

Thanks SimplyRhi, I hope it clears up soon too. I live in Canada, so it probably isn't something that I can get here. But thanks for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->