WTT weight loss support thread

Hi ladies!!!

Glad so many of you are in! :)

couldn't agree more about boyfriend weight! I've put on all of mine since been with dh!! I love the app idea, just added one to my phone it is def going to be helpful!! Decided to
do rosemary conely so need to keep an eye on the calories

i am not starting to sun so will do first weigh in a week Monday, but I know a lot of you are already at it so sure you'll do some first! :)

height 5"10
weight 194 (ouch)
target weight 154
will set target of 10s to achieve, but I know the first 20 will be easy, then the muscle starts to build and it'll be harder.

When I did the rc diet last time, I started at 168 and got down to 142 - and everyone said I needed to put some back on as at my height and with my curves it looks wrong. 154 I should be able to stay at.

Xx

June momma 09, I know it's hard when it's slow but they do say the best way to
lose weight so it stays off is 2 pound a week, if you lose anymore (unless it's week 1 where it's all water and bloating) then you risk damaging your metabolism!

Also spinning will build muscle which weighs more than fat so actually you have lost way more fat than you think as some of it will be replaced by muscle.

Btw- very impressed, I'm way too scared to do spinning at all, but 5 times a week!! Impressive!!

Xx

Hey girls. Im knew to the site. I am wanting to lose weight too before trying. I am starting the slimming world plan tonight, first class is at six. ive been on their site at it seems really good, with lots of food choices. so im gonna give it a go. ill post again after i have been and i know all the info. Im laura btw. talk later. xx

Laura- how was the class?! I'm very curious! :) x

Current weight: 176 pounds (it hurts to say it) Alot of people are shocked at how much I weigh because I seem to carry it well! (thank god) Im a size 12-14 (UK Sizes)
Target weight: 156 pounds which would be a BMI of 24

And I've got seven months to do it! It would be good if we could put our weight-in results on this thread to keep going with this :)

I think Im going to make a weight loss ticker for my signature, that should keep me going! x

Current weight: 176 pounds (it hurts to say it) Alot of people are shocked at how much I weigh because I seem to carry it well! (thank god) Im a size 12-14 (UK Sizes)
Target weight: 156 pounds which would be a BMI of 24

And I've got seven months to do it! It would be good if we could put our weight-in results on this thread to keep going with this :)

We could check in Mondays like earlier suggested. What do you think about having a weekly challenge too?

So our first monday check in will be January 10th? Sounds good to me! I think Im just going to go with the flow regarding weekly challenges and see how well my metabolism is going to treat me :)

Lol yes I know, I can't believe I do spin 5 days a week either. When I first started I could barely do it twice a week. You may be right about that though, that I'm just not seeing the lbs come off because its turning to fat.

I love the idea about checking in once a week. We should definitely do that.

Lol I can imagine - also are your legs the area your most concerned about? Mine is my tummy (I call it the fake baby bump) and spinning wouldn't help that.

What kind of weekly challenges? I guess you could do different ones each week?! Just thinking losing most weight is not as easy for those already part way through a diet, easier for us newbies!!! (ESP if currently feeding ourselves up!! - I am eating lots of naughty food today!!)) xx

I'm thinking Challenge-wise that it should be something everyone can do no matter what their weight loss stage or goals are. You can choose to do it or not - it's a personal choice.

I'll start with one for the week leading up to Monday the 10th.

Hold your stomach tight and straighten your spine whether you are sitting or standing. Hold the position for as long as you can until you forget you are holding it and unconsciously let yourself go. Try to do this 5 times a day if possible.

Good posture and contracting your abs is the first step to getting rid of that buddha belly if you have one (like me) and is generally good for your overall health. Your spine is connected to every system in your body. Keep your back healthy and the rest of you will work at its best too! (including your reproductive system!)

I'm a sloucher by nature... but I'll try!

I don't have a scale... maybe I can get one soon though. I'll keep track of how I'm doing with this elimination diet at least and if I notice how my clothes fit... at least until I get the scale!

we can do it ladies!

Lol my main places I need fixed are as follows, my thighs, my stomach, my hips, love handles, umm oh yeah and my upper arms. I think that's about it! Haha

i must get a ticker i know i want to lose 2 stone so what? 28lbs? lol

Hehe my tummy is the worst, then my back ( have no idea where the handles on my lower back have come from!!! Never had them before) then my thighs and chin (worried I am starting to get a double one and then everything else!!

Hubby is worried about me losing weight off my boobs - it always goes from there! Xx

Hehe my tummy is the worst, then my back ( have no idea where the handles on my lower back have come from!!! Never had them before) then my thighs and chin (worried I am starting to get a double one and then everything else!!

Hubby is worried about me losing weight off my boobs - it always goes from there! Xx

:haha::haha::haha: my OH is the same doesnt want me to lose my boobs or bum :haha::haha::haha:

Yeah if OH could keep my bum... and make it bigger he'd be happy. But like I said before... he'll get his fill when we get the BFP

I'll call it the big booty incentive LOL

Agreed, my oh's goodbye this eve was a slap on the arse - nice!! Men! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->