WTT weight loss support thread

im new on here but im WTT as i need to lose quite a lot of weight but for anyone that needs to loose weight i would seriously recommend slimming world. i have currently lost 7 stone with slimming world and still have a way to go just wanted to offer my advice

Ohh I'm sorry to hear that Odd Socks, do you go to physio? Have they said what you can do, like swimming or anything like that?

Yeah ive had physio, but there isnt much more than can be done for it now as its degenerative condition, but i keep trying to plod on :D swimming is the best thing for my back, also making sure i keep it warm when doing gentle exercise

im new on here but im WTT as i need to lose quite a lot of weight but for anyone that needs to loose weight i would seriously recommend slimming world. i have currently lost 7 stone with slimming world and still have a way to go just wanted to offer my advice

wow! well done :)

Wow 7st is amazing - well done you!! What is slimming world based on!? I can't do normal ww as it's based on points and don't have time to calculate them!!

Ladies I have a new technique!!! Go away somewhere where the food is so bad u don't want to eat it!!!!!! By 9pm I'd only had 300 calories - all of which I force fed so then I had half a pizza for dinner to somehow make some up!!! (I did scrape the cheese off - mental!) I hate being away with work!

Xx

ps I've aleready failed this weeks challenge as I completely forgot today!!

I am trying to start this elimination (hypoallergenic) diet for my allergies. Since I'm not the cook its hard to shop... I also have to start eating meat again as they are taking away my soy/tofu and I can't eat too many beans/lentils because I have IBS and that will just be asking for trouble (TMI sorry). I can buy fish I can cook fish... but looking at the chicken just grosses me out. I know if I get organic, free range, grain fed etc I may be doing it a favour... but still... 5 years without it... makes you think of everything you put on your plate.

So my mini goal this week is to bring my lunch to work even if its not according to the new diet plan. Get in the habit that's the first thing. We're going to be cooking a turkey for Ukrainian Christmas on Friday (not a traditional dish in the slightest... but gives us a reason to cook one!)

I'm cutting out sugar at least, bought some gluten free oats, frozen cranberries... dear god this will be a long 6 weeks!

i've lost 6 almost 7 lbs already. so im getting somewhere YAY!!!

Wow tsyhanochoka - that is a lot of stuff to cut out!! Heres hoping the elimination works and you find out what is causing the allergies. A friend of mine did this and ended up being allergic to cocoa amongst a few other things - odd i know!

Well done mogernstern! There is something quite satisfying about every time you lose half a stone (i guess its that you stop saying x pounds and say half a stone - woohoo)

xx

Well done on the weight losses girlies!

Good luck with the elimination diet tsyhanochka - sounds confusing :s

OddSocks - I'm sorry to hear that xxxx

My weigh in is Saturday, and I can't wait to see if/how much I've lost. It's only been 5 days, but I'm trying soooo hard!

My weigh in is four days away!! Not going very well so far.. had steak and chips for tea (ooops) and some biscuits (xmas leftovers) yesterday however I HAVE cut out most other things so hopefully I will see the difference on the scales! xx

I've got lunch for the 3 days I'm at work this week!

My goal for next week is to be on the elimination diet completely. so far a meal a day is managed... going ok. feeling a bit better.

i gained 2 lbs oops. i splurged on ice cream yesterday. i couldnt help myself it was so good though.

been really good today, but then im ill so no working out :(

Yeah I'm not working out as away from home. Back on sat and going pretty much every day for about 2 weeks!!! Lol. I miss it, which is a very good sign!!

Hope you are all ok, a couple of minor slip ups won't hurt (I had chicken chow neon for dinner last night - defo not allowed on rosemary!!!!)

Xx

i gained 2 lbs oops. i splurged on ice cream yesterday. i couldnt help myself it was so good though.

I seriously doubt you ate enough ice cream to gain 2 lbs!!

I'm doing ok though. Its Ukrainian Christmas eve today so we're having a big-ish meal and more food tomorrow... THEN its time to buckle down!

brought lunch all 3 days that I worked! Ate breakfast every morning so far!

I seriously doubt you ate enough ice cream to gain 2 lbs!!

I'm doing ok though. Its Ukrainian Christmas eve today so we're having a big-ish meal and more food tomorrow... THEN its time to buckle down!

brought lunch all 3 days that I worked! Ate breakfast every morning so far!

well i ate alot. and when i weighed myself it was up 2 lbs but maybe it was just the way i was standing on the scale:shrug:

Did you weigh yourself after eating it? :) You have to weigh at the same time of day etc (my weight varies 3lb during one day!)

If you felt you really wanted it maybe you are cutting too much out at once, maybe try having a little treat every other day or something?

xx

So... I got the best motivator for working out... Dress Shopping!!!

OMG - I have a fancy dinner to go to in 2 weeks (our annual awards banquet at work - all it's missing is the red carpet!) and I love the timing because all the dresses are on sale. So I went last night because nothing in my closet will fit me. I tried on dresses in one size bigger than the stuff in my closet and even a couple one size bigger than that and even those were too tight! OMG!!! I ended up getting 2 dresses though that are really cute - one is too small (for next year and I WILL fit into it next year dammit!) and the other one is the biggest size and fits but is tight so I've got 2 weeks to slim down just that little bit.

And it starts today!

(oh and just to brag cuz I'm so excited about it - one was regular $80 - got it for $20 and the other was regular $130 - got it for $30!) :happydance:

U could have gained 2lbs if u had a full stomach, heavier clothes, full bladder (sorry lol) i think ud have to eat lots of ice scream to do that lol!
i always weigh myself 1st thing in a morning after a big wee (sorry) and completely in the noddy (i must add i do this at home, not in the middle of boots :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->