WTT weight loss support thread

Hey! I started the diet this morning. Lol stuck to it but then it is only 1 day!!!

Hope your all doing well. X

well done :D i starting tomorrow, enjoying my last bit of baileys lol

Evening all, im starting 2moro feel so huge with all the junk i ate these past few days

Hi All

I am new to this site and think this section is where I will be spending the most of my time?!
I have gone up 2 dress sizes in the last year - I had a health scare and got into the mindset "arrr lifes to short to be miserable and eat salads all the time" so instead of eating salads all the time I have been mostly eating everything else hahaha
Anyway cutting a hugely long story short for lots of reasons we havent been ready for Childen then my OH decides he is...BUT his one stipulation is that I lose the weight I have put on first. He knows I'm not exactly happy with my weight situation at the moment and doesnt want me to feel out of control once baby weight adds on etc he would find me more attractive slimmer and we both agree we want baby to have the best start so a healthy body is needed for its first 9 months. Working full time about 12 hour days doesnt leave any energy or time for excercise so will all have to be done with diet :nope: REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING STUCK IN! and looking forward on us being able to support each other and keep us going after all its in the best cause possible :baby:

Hi bengalicious, welcome!! I can sympathise with the 2 dress sizes - I honestly don't know how it build up, I think I didn't notice the gradual increase for so long and now suddenly I'm massive - bizzare!!

Good luck with the dieting! :). X

hi ladies!
like bengalicious i am new to this site, so hi.
i am wtt and one of my reasons is needing to lose weight, so can i join??
i live in australia and am doing ww.

Started the diet yesterday, update next monday everyone! xx

Hello lovelies :)

I started my diet on the 1st Jan & aiming to lose 2 stone by September (don't know how to link to my diary thing, but I've started one in WTT about this, as Sept is when we start TTC #1)

I also don't know if 2 stone is achievable in 9 months - anybody know?

Good luck to everyone, looking forward to all our combined weight losses next Monday! x

i aim to lose two stone aswell :D In 9 months it is achievable but its hard going, i lost 4 in just over a year x

It depends how much you have to lose if you know what I mean!!! It's easier to lose weight if you have more of it........ I want to lose 2 stone in 6 months.... Hmmmm.... lol.

We'll see how it goes, I went over my allowance by 200 calories today - bugger!!!

Xx

lol awww if u can do a little extra workout, that wont hurt too much chic :) x

Wow well done Odd Socks, that's impressive! Have you got a time target or are you just going to wait and see?
Miss Broody - I need to lose 2 stone to get to my ideal BMI, so I guess I've only got those 2 to lose. I know what you mean, if I had 5 stone to lose, 2 might drop off more easily! (I hate calorie counting - I've never been able to stick to it! So good luck!)
x

Hi ladies, may I join you? I was TTC but after my third miscarriage I decided to WTT until I finish losing the last of my weight.

I'm really struggling with the last 25-30lbs after having lost about 145lbs. I don't really have any friends, especially girl friends, and I've been finding it really hard to cope with the plateauing and just the frustrations that go along with trying to lose weight. It's especially hard not having a support system in place. OH of course is supportive, but like many of you, says he loves me the way I am and just doesn't get it. Men!!

well i am going to cut out soda and drink more water even though i cant stand water. I drink way to much pop. I'm also going to start excersising more and go out for walks more often and get myself a bike. I want to get down to 200lbs which is what i weighed before i got pregnant with either one of my kids. but since i had them and because of the medicine i take i have gained ALOT of weight.

my aim is to lose about 30 kilos (65.5lbs i think) this year. hopefully at least 1 kilo a week. :thumbup:
my starting weight was 93.8kg, current weight is 92.7kg, and my aim is about 63kg.

I need to lose some weight too! I;ve been gaining weight lately, after living with my husband, so yes I believe it is boyfriend weight.

I need to lose 30 pounds(14 kilos) for a healthy and easy as possible pregnancy and to have a nice body.
I was 149 lbs and now I am 163. I want to lose all the extra weight I have.

I will make a ticker!

Also, calorie counting works for me, on the other hand I never manage to stick to a nutrition plan.

Wow well done Odd Socks, that's impressive! Have you got a time target or are you just going to wait and see?
Miss Broody - I need to lose 2 stone to get to my ideal BMI, so I guess I've only got those 2 to lose. I know what you mean, if I had 5 stone to lose, 2 might drop off more easily! (I hate calorie counting - I've never been able to stick to it! So good luck!)
x

Thank you :) it was really hard work, unfortunately since the car crash ive put a stone and half back on bumping me up to a size 16 (uk) so i want to get back into my 12/14 again. Will be much harder this time as i cant workout like i did before the crash as my back cant cope with it.

:thumbup:

I should really make a ticker, i need motivation lol.

ive just added mine too, 28lbs to lose, see how i go lol

Ohh I'm sorry to hear that Odd Socks, do you go to physio? Have they said what you can do, like swimming or anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->