WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Yea almost I slept on my tummy until 22 weeks! Then I think it bothered my baby coz I could feel her tapping away on my tummy.
As for sleeping on your back- I'm sure it's fine, I can't do it now as I feel like the baby is just sitting on my chest. I'm normally a tummy person too so u feel your pain. X

Hi Jem - sorry to hear you're not feeling great. I felt a big groggy after my wc jab and I remember my arm killed for days! Do you have any more scans booked?

Almost - I find that I wake up on my back all the time as sleeping on my sides constantly makes me hips hurt. I think it's ok and the others have said and as long as you don't feel faint. Oh be excited to know if you've felt any movements yet.

Sonia I am having the SAME problem at work!! I typically carry the majority of the workload around here, not sure why, but now that I'm having to train other people to take over when I'm gone, they just don't get it! 2 of the people will come back to me at least 5 times to ask how to do something so easy. It's so annoying. But, the way I see it, it will just make me look really good and my boss will be VERY happy to have me back! And it's their problem to deal with while I'm gone not mine,so they will just have to figure it out because I will not be checking in at all. Unfortunately since I can only be out for 12 weeks, there were probably be A LOT of crap work for me to do when I get back because these monkeys won't be able to figure out how to do it. Kinda makes me feel like a genius, though, lol!

Almost and Jem, sorry you two are feeling crappy :( x

Iow, February will be here before you know it, especially once Xmas is out of the way.

Sonia, my mat cover first time round threw a file at my bosses head and then went on sick leave and never returned lol she was soooooo bad. Her attitude was awful. She lasted 3 months and they never replaced her oooops The girl this time round doesn't seem as bad.

Kai has just projectile vomited all over my bed and bedroom floor. He said he had a tummy ache but we thought he needed a poo :dohh: poor thing is fine now but it was horrible and very random. I'm hoping River doesn't have it :( And its his birthday tomorrow. I'm trying to make him a cake whilst nursing the baby and hubby and I cleaning up vomit lol

Ah sorry to hear he is poorly Emz. Hope River doesn't get it too. I know there is a sickness bug going around, hope you manage to escape it :hugs:

No more scans for me. Im hoping I will feel better in the morning? I was sick about an hour ago and it crossed my mind it could be the start of a bug? I had a little cry earlier coz im feeling very sorry myself. Think I've just had enough and I'm desperate to feel normal. Boo hoo.

Sorry about your work Sonia, defo like the way Presh put it... Your boss will think your amazing!

What are you all doing for childcare in the future? Shauns mum has not mentioned having all three girls- assuming I go back before September (my eldest starts school then) so I'm unsure what to plan, etc. Know it's a massive ask to expect her to have the girlies so I completely understand if she says no?

Hope Kai feels better Emz, nothing worse! I had to have Isla in my bed last time- so I could catch her sick in a bowl and mainly know she was safe and not going to choke- sorry tmi x

Ladies thanks for all your advice with sleeping positions! Feel super icky-still congested, blocked ears, phlem, and head ache ugh need dinner lol. BUT I think I felt movement like butterflies weeks ago but nothing since...I will be 4 months thursday already, so hoping movement is in my near future!! will do personals next time, good night!

Hi everyone...long time no speak!

Glad to hear you´re all doing well and that baby is the right way round Sonia! Emz, River is gorgeous!!

You know how first baby births are meant to be pretty difficult, well one of my best friends had her first baby this morning. She was having contractions every 25 minutes through the day yesterday but nothing too painful. At 11pm they started getting a little more painful and regular but nothing she couldn´t cope with, went to the hospital at 3am with contractions every 5 minutes and she wass already 6cm dilated. They gave her an epidural, her waters broke straight after and her little girl was born at 5am with no pain at all! Some people get all the luck! Fingers crossed you all have similar labours!

xx

yay for only having one more day of work then? haha

m-that is so nice-I hope I am as lucky as her!!

Hi everyone...long time no speak!

Glad to hear you´re all doing well and that baby is the right way round Sonia! Emz, River is gorgeous!!

You know how first baby births are meant to be pretty difficult, well one of my best friends had her first baby this morning. She was having contractions every 25 minutes through the day yesterday but nothing too painful. At 11pm they started getting a little more painful and regular but nothing she couldn´t cope with, went to the hospital at 3am with contractions every 5 minutes and she wass already 6cm dilated. They gave her an epidural, her waters broke straight after and her little girl was born at 5am with no pain at all! Some people get all the luck! Fingers crossed you all have similar labours!

xx

This sounds a little similar to my first birth, aside from the epi! I really lucked out. My water broke at 8pm, go to the hospital at 10pm and I was 5cm. Contractions were manageable the entire time and baby was born at 6am! So I'm hoping that since this is my 2nd, it will be faster and even easier... A girl can dream!

Wow that is amazing miss m! How are you?

Presh - today was my last day at work :dance:
Although my boss has asked, well practically begged me to go in Friday which is a leave day to continue handing over as he still isn't getting it! I told her I didn't mind but that would be it, I'm then going! And also if he isn't getting it he needs to go!

Yay! At least you get today off even if you have to go back in tomorrow. And then that's it for you! Baby will be here before you know it.

My friend had her baby yesterday on 12/12/12! So cool :)

Ha ha my friend also had a baby girl yesterday!
All my 2nd labour was text book perfect, love to have a third happy labour?
My back has gone and I can hardly walk, think I've been
Lifting incorrectly? Also I think my babys head keeps trying to engage coz I keep getting sharp electric shock type pains down there- makes me take a deep breath.

Yay Sonia, not long now and you an enjoy some 'me' time :)
X

JEM!! The SAME thing is happening to me with the electric shock feelings. I call it lightning lol. It's been happening the last few weeks on and off, but now it's out of control. I had it with my DD also and that is what ultimately made me stop working at 41 weeks. I could hardly walk it was so bad. And I'm getting to that point already with this one. SO painful!

Do you think its the head bopping in and out?
I does really hurt, I didn know what to do with myself! Ha x

I have tried to research it online a little and haven't found much about it. But from what I did see is that it is most likely pressure on your cervix. And doesn't cause dilation or anything and doesn't mean you'll go into labor early. It's just one of those annoying things that we have to suffer through! I'm going to ask my mw about it tomorrow, though, just in case. I know I askedwith my last pregnancy and they didn't knowwhat I was talking about lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->