WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Hi all.

I've just called to try and move my consultants appointment to earlier this week but no luck, I have to be seen by that consultant too. I asked what would happen in the mean time if I went into labour and got the usual oh you'll just try naturally. Sick of no one listening! Here's hoping we hold out until the appointment on friday.

Unfortunately DH cannot make it, well he is on nights this week so will be sleeping. I may see if he will come but feel bad as know how tired he gets and they are always, always running late. My mum is due to come with me. Don't get me wrong she is amazing and so supportive but I know she doesn't want me to have a c sec as she wants to be there so not sure she'll agree with any decision I make. DH thinks we should opt for a section based on the perceived risks / size / anxiety.

Jem - can't believe you only have 5 weeks! I bet the girls are excited?

Xxx

How frustrating!
Really hope you get what you want! It's a shame he moved because he would be here by now if he was still breach.

Demi doesnt have a clue but Isla gets it- I'm so worried how they will feel, I know the baby will take some time away from them and I'd hate them to feel left out. I imagine I'm on for some challening behaviour? Just hope this one arrives before Demi's second birthday because I will be so upset if I miss her day- I know she won't know but I will :(

Hope you have a good night, I'm in and will be eating, although I've been sick all day- think it's pregnancy rather than a bug? X

Oh poor you hun, I know there is a lot of sickness going around but hope it's not a bug.
I'm sure they'll be so excited when their little sister arrives :)

We are staying in tonight, I've had to make myself stay awake today as not been sleeping well, getting a maximum of 4 hrs a night. So have stayed awake and will probably be in bed by 9!

Happy new year everyone xxx

Three hours until your due date Sonia!! How are you feeling?
Still time to be that 5% that have babies on there due date! Demi was born in her due date so I had my first contraction at midnight tonight and she was here at 11am in the morning.. It was lovely to announce her birth, think due date babies have a shock factor?

Are the texts/phone calls annoying you yet? Drove me mad!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Can't believe my edd is tomorrow! I would love him to arrive tomorrow and know DH would too. He has had to go back to work tonight for five nights having been off since Thursday, feels very odd him not being here.

Not too bad with the txts / calls really, mainly just close friends and family. I've had some Facebook comments about his arrival which are starting to get a little annoying and also people who know what we may be calling him referring to him by name in posts which really annoys me, I then delete the entire post but not sure they're getting the hint!

No real signs today although he has been very, very fidgety! I feel like he has turned completely, also felt that yesterday so maybe he has shifted back. Before hand I always felt what I can only describe as two fists really low down, especially if I bent forward. Haven't had that for the last two days and have also felt more movement up top which makes me wonder if he has moved. I know it's unlikely given limited space but it was quite painful movements. Ummm who knows!

Other symptom wise - my boobs are full on leaking now which make me think things are getting really ready although I know some people leak for ages beforehand. BM's have been more frequent and looser. I think I lost either the remainder of my plug, some of my plug or some of / all of a reformed plug last night, again same as before just clear not blood tinged. Still having the burning sensation that runs down either side of my tummy, comes and goes but is definitely getting stronger so wonder if it is BH's?

Xxx

Ooooh Sonia I'm so excited!!! If you get the chance, get on Here and let us know if your in labour???
Demi was majorly fidgety the night I went to labour! Think that's why I was do surprised as I thought babies went quiet?
My contractions were not painful at all, just could time them- it wasn't until about three hours later I decided I was in labour. Then come about 3am I couldn't talk through them- copable pain but just had to concentrate on it.
Do you have a birthing ball at home? I found that helped keep me occupied. Shaun fell asleep when we was waiting to go in, he was snoring so loudly, so wanted to put chilli inhis mouth to shut him up! Haha x

I'll let you know when it happens.

Lol talking of chilli, I think that's what got me and DH to be here ;)
I just hope I can cope, I suppose if not there is always drugs! I thought babies went quiet as well before the big arrival but think everyone is different.

I'm excited too, at the same time as being anxious, nervous and scared

Your be fine, promise. I'm scared, nervous, all of that too- just because this is my third baby it doesn't make it any easier?
I'm sure that when you go into labour you will feel determined and the adrenalin will take over! Eeeeeek xx

I hope so Jem, I am sure you are right, one minute I am fine ad like yep I can do this and the next I'm like oh shit I don't think I can! I am sure once we get going nature will take over, I hope so anyway.

Sonia I was dreaming about you last night! I can't remember about what exactly, but I think it was with you wanting a c section and no one would give it to you lol. I also was dreaming that I was in labor and was about to get an epidural, which I don't want, and then I snapped out of it and told them to stop haha. But then I was just lying there in the bed by myself not in labor at all, so it was weird. Not surprising this late in the game! The nice thing about labor, though, is no matter how scared you are before hand, once it actually starts your instincts just kick in and you will deal with i like a champ. You literally have no other option. So try not to worry about it too much! I'm a little nervous about it, too, but I just keep remembering that I don't have to do anything at all. I just plan to relax and let my body do the work!

I'm back at work today after 2 weeks off and I'm not happy about it! Due in 10 days...eek!

Wowzers Presh, you are amazing but I know you have to do it as your mat leave Is so short.
Keep us posted on your progress
Xx

Presh, your edd seems to have come around so quickly! Can't believe you have to go back to work :hugs:

I've been having some really weird thoughts today mainly around how I haven't really visualised baby being here with us, don't get me wrong I am sure I have in his nursery etc but I said to DH can you imagine us sitting here and him being here as well, asleep in his Moses basket, on the sofa etc. he said he hadn't really given if much thought. I know I haven't really visualised it, is that bad? Were other first time mums like this?

That is TOTALLY normal, Sonia! Even for the second time around. It's hard to actually imagine the baby being there. It's impossible, actually! I'm the same with this one and I'm sure I was with my first as well. Once he shows up you will wonder what life was like without him. You forget it so fast!

Phew! Thanks hun, I was starting to worry about all sorts, it being a bad sign etc. I'm just getting really nervous now as know it is going to happen, which in itself is silly as know it has to happen! X

Its silly how mad we go towards the end. I keep looking at my belly thinking about how BIG it is and then thinking about how the baby actually has to come out and then I get all freaked out! And I've done it before! I know it's not a scary thing, but I'm still scared for some reason lol. I think it's because I don't know when it's going to happen. If i knew it was going to happen on a certain day it would seem easier somehow. I hate all this waiting!!!

I'm like that, I think if I knew it was X day i'd be a bit more calmer but knowing that at any moment it can happen is daunting x

Glad you are at least having some sypmtoms Sonia. I'm really not. Having lots of contractions and sometimes they hurt, but usually they don't. And I think she dropped over the past few days just because I'm feeling much more pressure below...and the pain has shifted from my pubic bone to my vag... I'm also starving and I think it's because my stomach isn't as squished any more. This never happened with my first, so it's all new to me. Haven't lost my plug or anything, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->