WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

eeek GL sonia!!!!

afm I am finally HOME was so sick. my uterus is super achey-I ended up with the stomach bug which gave me horrid diahera sorry to lazy to spell haha and then I couldnt poop for 4 full days after that! I called my doctor from out of the country and told her my situation she told me to try some recommended stool softners/laxative-I ended up drinking this natural like floral/tea/herb mixed with water and had a very crampy poopy painful night. Not sure if this is why my uterus feels achey or if its just from the 3 flights and intense walking all vacation...hoping all is okay and I am awaiting my 20 week scan for wed!!!

I had also ended up with a stomach bug when I was 19 weeks.... Suffered from diarrhea for 4 days...had become so week. Get well soon.

No news ladies, slept surprisingly well, baby has gone very quiet on me, a little worried but he does this sometimes. DH is currently having words, he'll be awake soon no doubt. Still bleeding lightly and lots of cm x

Come on little man!!!

Presh hope your ok too!

I won't get any sweep until I'm a week late! X

Hiya everyone its sunshine82- I've set up a new account now as i closed down the other to take my mind of tic for a bit and its worked I GOT MY BFP this morning!!!!!! :)
Had feint ones at 8dpo- I'm 13dpo and 3 lovely positives this morning, was so convinced that it was going to be a bfn i really didn't want to test but hey i did and we are over the moon.
Just thought id let you know :)

Hope you are all doing well and thank you for all your support over the last 14 months xx

What amazing news to wake up to! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE!
I know you've been waiting a long time for this so treasure every second xxx

Thank you Almost :hugs:
it all feels so unreal at the moment but so amazing! :)
Proof that it dreams do come true- heres a link to my THREE tests i took this morning!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=85421

I feel so af crampy and have for a week - I've read thats normal though?!

Thanks again!!! yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

xxxx

Yes that's definitely normal from what I can remember and continues for a while, it's just your body stretching and space developing.

So pleased for you xxx I couldn't believe it either and took so many tests, even at like 8 weeks as it still didn't seem real, and here I am now 3 days overdue ready to pop! X

Yes that's definitely normal from what I can remember and continues for a while, it's just your body stretching and space developing.

So pleased for you xxx I couldn't believe it either and took so many tests, even at like 8 weeks as it still didn't seem real, and here I am now 3 days overdue ready to pop! X

Thanks so much Sonia!!!! :) 3 days over- so anytime now then, oh cousin has their first yesterday. Any sign of baby so far? take lots of rest xxx

Had a sweep yesterday and am booked in for an induction on Tuesday, possibly Monday if a cancellation and he doesn't come before hand. I thought it may happen last night but nothing, had an amazing nights sleep which surprised me as I have hardly slept at all.

This morning I've lost a lot of bloody cervical mucus, like alot (the size of my palm) so assume things are moving along. I hope it's today as it's my nieces birthday and funnily enough my original due date.

Definitely sounds like things are happening then, that would be lovely if it works out your original due date - that doesn't happen often am i right in thinking? Hope little one make appearance for you soon, so by Tuesday or Wednesday you'll be a mummy! so excited for you and i remember you announcing your bfp like it was yesterday preganancys seem to fly by x

I love your new ticker! So lovely to see it!

Gosh September must seem so far away but believe me it flies by! Enjoy every second of it. We can't wait to be pregnant, then can't wait to get to the end, then can't wait for them to arrive. Enjoy it.

Well they moved me from jan 5 to 2 so would be funny if was today, I don't think it would have been today without the sweep etc. I've started to get really bad back ache over the last half an hour or so, like quite bad so thinking this is definitely going to happen. Baby was quiet this morning but is now flitting about nicely which is reassuring. Feeling very wet downstairs but don't think waters are leaking, it's just mucusy.

Thanks it felt so weird putting pregnant on the status thing on here! Love it!

September does seem ages away but it will fly by I'm sure!

Definitely sounds like baby wants to stick to his birthday today hehehe!!! They say backache is a good indicator don't they - are you far from your hospital x

not too far away then!! yes let me know how today goes! thinking of you! :)

Quick q's - do i just go to my GP now then and then they refer for a scan at 12weeks or so or do you see a midwife before 12 weeks? i booked a doc appt for monday morning before work yesterday as i had a feeling i may have needed one! x

I think it depends where you are, are you in the UK? Sorry I've forgotten.

I called my surgery and they booked me straight with the midwife at 8 weeks I think, she then referred me to the hospital for booking in etc. if you have an appointment with your GP already then stick with that. X

Yep in UK (Bristol) so i hold on to that appt for monday morning then I think and go from there! its the same doc who i saw when i had my suspected cp back in july- he did another test there and then as they were feint last time- don't think they will do that this time as they are quite dark i think?
I will have to pretty much tell work straight away as i work in a radiology dept as a X-ray helper so they will need to know!
Exciteedddd eeeeek!!!! xxx

Yes I would keep it especially as it's the same doctor. They will do bloods to confirm, think that's quite routine and also gives them your base readings which they work from for the rest of the pregnancy.

Gosh, yes. You need to tell them ASAP, how exciting x

Sunshine-congrats on your BFP-HOW EXCITING EEEEK!!!!

Sonia-you are so close-how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->