WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Thanks Almost! Cant believe it really can't! feel great! How are you doing!! xxx

Almost I ment to say I hope you feel better soon, can't wait for your 20 week scan on weds xx

WOWZERS sunshine!!!!!! Made me go all cold! I'm so so so happy for you, I knew it would happen! Xxxxxx
Elz I hope this is your lucky month too xxx

Oh Sonia, love these updates xx

Ok thanks, much the same as always. Very mucusy discharge still and heavy feeling but other than that ok. Off for a walk x

Thanks Jem- we are so happy- i love seeing my oh face light up- its just amazing. I know its very early days - look forward to getting to 12 weeks and then thats the scary part over. Just enjoying this moment so much- off to see gp on Monday morning before work so guess it will all be officially confirmed then! eeekkk can't believe this i really can't!!!

Do you think the lines are strong on my tests? I'm not sure how dark they are meant to be they look good to me though!

How are you keeping Jem?

Thanks again to you all you have all been an amazing support to me xxxx

I am doing a lot better since I am home and don't have to stress about out of the country medical care. I have a very achey heavy feeling uterus-if it is still like this I have to cal my drs back on monday-but I hope it is nothing and that my sweet little one is okay and healthy! I traveled on some very bumpy roads which scared me, had lots of MS-throwing up in car rides and once on the plane ride-and a horrid bloody nose once I got off a long flight to brazil. Just happy to be home and to rest even though I have to clean condo with dh entirely so our real estate agent can take photos and get this selling house on the road! LOL

also sunshine-when I click on your photos it does not enlarge-so not sure if you could attach your tests to the thread-but they look good to me from your prof. pic!! =)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images67131

oh no the link won't post- here it is

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images67131

xxx

Hmm nothing is there....but I can tell from your prof pic the second line is clearly there...your deffo preggo!!!! =)

Yea from what I can see your are clearly pregnant! Mine were not that dark initially!

Almost hopefully it's just your body expanding?

yes as i said sunshine deffo preggo! =)

jem-I hope so too-I will be 20 week next thursday so baby must be getting bigger and my body is just making more room! My dr. also said it could be a pulled muscle in my uterus from straining being constipated...

Yay Congratulations Sunshine!!!!
Almost, hope you feel better soon!
Sonia: Really hope that naughty baby comes out soon for you. Good luck!

I'm over being preggy now, hubby goes back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off :( I'm going to miss him. Booking our section date tomorrow :) exciting stuff!

Love to everyone
xxx

Omg Sunshine, huge congratulations. Brilliant need :hugs:

Sonia, I hope you're ok. Won't be long now x

I can't believe we'll have 3 more babies on this thread in the next few weeks. So exciting x

Congratulations Sunshine!! I bet you're over the moon!!
Sonia - hope your LO makes an appearance soon!
Almost - I can't believe you're nearly 20 weeks already! Your pregnancy is flying by!

I'm 2 days late, but got a BFN this morning so I guess I'm just going to have to wait for AF to show now. Then on to cycle 18!! I've an appointment with the doctors next week so will mention to him that we've been TTC for well over a year and nothing has happened yet! I know they say all good things come to those who wait but how much more will I have to wait?! lol

Anyway, hope you're all well and had a lovely new year! X

You have waited long enough, its surely time for your BFP Elz-so sorry about the BFN this cycle

Ladies. Went into labour at 4.30 came to hospital at 8.30 and 4/5cm. The pain was immense as back to back so had epidural - THIS SH*T IS AMAZING! it is wearing off slightly but think that's because contractions are stronger and head is really low. The pressure is immense, I feel like I need to poo, sorry, with each contraction.

Having a rest for half hour or so before starting to push just to get him as low as possible.

Will update when I can x

EEEEEK how exciting sonia-so happy for you...baby is almost here!! <3 Wishing you a healthy labor and healthy baby boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->