WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

So exciting low!!!

Sorry Sonia, I meant to say that you do know best and it sounds like your doing just fine :)
We had a tea party on Tuesday just gone and we have family coming this afternoon for tea and cake. So glad I made it till now.
My house needs cleaning, so Monday mid day would be nice for it all to start! Ha

OMGSh IOW tomorrow is tuesday for you eeeek!!! Good luck-you must be so excited you will do great!

Yes so excited for you iow....keep us updated after your csection yayayayay!

Good luck iow, it'll be Tuesday now where you are! xx

Hope everything went well for you today iow! X

Hey ladies, hope your all well?
I'm in the early stages of labour right now.... Eeeek. X

Iow and jem I am dying for updates-i hope you are both doing well!!!!! sooo excited for you!!!

Just seen your news on facebook Jem, congrats hun!! Can't wait to see pics.

Next baby due now is you Almost, 16 weeks to go woohoo, flying by xx

Thanks ladies xxx
She is so perfect! Will post birth story later x

Hi
Noah arrived a bit early, waters broke on their own at 1.45am on Monday morning, contractions started an hour later and I did 7.5hrs of labour with no pain relief, and then had a spinal/epidural just before my section. All went so well, except them taking 4 goes and 2 drs to get the epidural in place.
Baby Noah was born at 10.07am on the 4th Feb, weighing 7lb3oz (3.26Kgs) and he is gorgeous! He's feeding well, but my boobs are so sore, I swear I have enough milk for about 3 babies!
We're home now an he is settling into the family beautifully :)
Will post a picture tomorrow
xx

Congrats iow, can't wait to see pics z

Jem - saw your pic on FB, Ruby is gorgeous x

Hi
Noah arrived a bit early, waters broke on their own at 1.45am on Monday morning, contractions started an hour later and I did 7.5hrs of labour with no pain relief, and then had a spinal/epidural just before my section. All went so well, except them taking 4 goes and 2 drs to get the epidural in place.
Baby Noah was born at 10.07am on the 4th Feb, weighing 7lb3oz (3.26Kgs) and he is gorgeous! He's feeding well, but my boobs are so sore, I swear I have enough milk for about 3 babies!
We're home now an he is settling into the family beautifully :)
Will post a picture tomorrow
xx

So funny, iow! I've been saying I have enough milk to feed three babies, too! I'm a major over producer lol. I've been pumping and freezing the excess...you should see my freezer! I think it will end up going bad before we can use it all though..

Congrats on baby! I hope all is going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->