WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Today my lo giggled...its been 2 weeks since he is trying to say something apart from smiling and laughing.
I would love to join the feb.....can you send me the link.I cant find them.
Just a week difference .wow...

I am soooo bad at computers.... I don't have a clue. Sorry. If you look on my profile and where I post you can find it there? Xx

hi ladies

thanks for your replies! :)

Shadra your lo sounds so cute bless :)

How are you Jem?

I think what i have is fairly similar to SPD its all pelvic area i believe, i am wearing the tubi grip support and using the crutch and it seems to be helping still sore but the rest from work is doing me good! I've attached a pic of bump- does my bump look right size for 20 weeks i dont really know as i havent been measured yet! :) cant believe 5 months!!!:happydance: the physio did say i have really little hips i wonder if that will be a prob in labour eeeek!!!!

Have a good afternoon xxx

Attachments

• bumpband.jpg
    bumpband.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • bump20wks.jpg
    bump20wks.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
sunshine your bump looks great! congrats on 5 months-i feel like your pregnancy is flying by!!!

hope all others are doing well-I am now just counting down the days til my son is here!

Almost- I am so excited for you.....you are soooo close. Keep a check while you go to the loo. Dont panic. I am saying so becoz it helped me. My waterbag didnt burst with a force. In fact I was leaking very slowly. Now take full rest. Dont exert. I am waiting to see your son.

Sunshine- your bump looks good. My bump was smaller at 5 months. Dont worry your lo will not trouble momma.

Sunshine I was about the same size at you and I remember I'd put on half a stone at this point. 2 and a half stone by due date :)

Almost I'm so excited for you, will be stalking your journal xxx

Thanks ladies! Well I had my second afi scan and they decided they want to check the amniotic fluid weekly prior to my weekly apts since it is borderline low. Hoping it stays at 8 but if not this baby boy might need to come into the world sooner than later via induction or c-section. Only time will tell...but as of now I am going week by week to see if he will make an early appearance or not!

Well I guess that good news- his fine for now. If he can just hold one more week. So are you losing water? I don't get how you get 'low' water? X

I am not sure as my dr. did not go into details. Not sure if I "lost" any amniotic fluid or if I am just low to begin with. I guess sometimes you may leak a little at a time without realizing it. Perhaps I need to up my fluids? Not sure, but will be full term next week so I am not worried at all-especially with the weekly monitoring to be sure! =) Hope your girls are doing well jem!

Almost- I can understand the tension. .....but dont worry. My boy was born in 36 weeks but by God's blessing he was a healthy child. You havd crossed 36 weeks. Your baby is fully grown so dont worry. Be happy coz if you are happy baby will be happy.

Hey ladies.

I am still here, promise :) feels like ages since I posted here, life is busy, busy, busy'
Being back at work is good and our childcare routine is working well, my mum has Archie on a Monday, I am off Tuesday and the DH is home wed, thurs and fri and loves it! I love knowing that they are home together and DH is getting to watch him develop. We will eventually go to a nursery but for now I would rather he be with my mum / DH as he is still young. I cannot believe he is 4 months already - where has the time gone?

We've had a bit of a rough week as he has had his first cough / cold and has also got eczema, we thought it was and GP has finally agreed. Before that he was given some cream to try, Baby Aveeno which made his skin ever worse so we ended up in A&E as he developed his rash all over his body, I'm talking everywhere - in his hair, eyes, eyelids, fingers, palms of feet plus all the normal places. The staff were amazing and rushed us through as a priority and thankfully it was a reaction to the Aveeno, we are now on something else!

Jem - I love your pictures, your girls are gorgeous and so alike.
Archie still wakes in the night but I'm sure we'll get there eventually. When I work and DH is home he does any feed prior to 5am and then I do all post 5am as I have to get up at 6.15am so it means I get a solid block of sleep. Last night Archie went down at 7.30, woke at 2.30, then 5 settled with a cuddle and then awake at 6.30. That first stretch is getting longer and longer, last nights was 7hrs which is a record!

Sunshine - your bump looks gorgeous!

Shadra - hi, hope your doing well, are you on FB?

Presh - hope all is well. I love that Archie is predictable with his naps, means I can get things done.

Almost - not long now!!!! So excited for you. Do you have anymore scans?

Sorry if I've missed anyone, I had a lot to catch up on!

Hi sonia...nice to hear from you. You must be so busy with work and child. Hope Archie is doing well.
Yes I am in fb But I hardly go there.

sonia i have to have weekly scans due to borderline low amniotic fluid....next scan and prenatal apt is wednesday!

Hey almost. Glad they are monitoring it for you. How are you feeling now as you get closer to d day? X

I basically feel the same accept just a little bigger in the belly of course-a bit more tired, and getting more stretching pains. I am waiting for baby to arrive any day now-I really want him to come a couple weeks early-that would be nice!!! =)

Sorry to hear poor archie got sick =( Hope he feels better asap!!

Thanks Hun, he is much better now.

Can't believe your little man will be here soon, can't wait x

Hey Almost do you remember us all saying that? Think we was all late though? Ha ha.

Hi Sonia, glad to hear your ok and Archie is keeping you busy.
I'm pleased the childcare is working out :)
Hopefully Archie will settle during the night more when his on solids?
When Ruby wakes, she is normally back down to sleep within half hour so it's getting easier.
My two year old is trouble compared to Ruby- she can have me awake for three hours!! I'm dreading Ruby being like her in the sleep department.

Hope your all well xxx

LOL that's what I keep thinking-he will come late sine I want him nowww!! haha-but I am going to ask my dr. tomorrow if since I had ivf and know the exact due date if there is a chance I will have my baby by my due date and no later!

Jem, I hope so! He was weighed this week and is 16lb 5oz but no mention to start introducing solids. We had started a few weeks ago with some porridge and purée but stopped as thought it may have triggered the eczema, although we've ruled that put time wise.

We are down to about 20 min night feeds now, thankfully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->