WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Hi wonderful ladies! Hope you all along with your lo's are doing fine
Almost-- waiting for the good news. You crossed the 36 weeks. Now I feel he will come on his dd.

Thanks ladies...3 days til my due date-still can't quite believe it!!

Hi Kayla! Been thinking that your little one must be due any day! So excited for you! Once your little one arrives ill be next! :) lots of love to everyone xxx

Yay sunshine how exciting!! And yes I am ready for this baby but I have a feeling he wants to be a June baby instead of May. My nonstress test went well today-passed it for the 3rd time....they are SO boring!!! LOL Now tomorrow I go back to the hospital for an US and then to my drs office for a prenatal visit-really hoping I am making progress and have dilation....

Over there they seem to 'test' you a lot? We get nothing, even in labour they didn't check me! I had to beg to be checked after my waters had gone. They said I was only 5cm and I was about to cry when my contractions stepped up and baby Ruby was in my arms within 20 mins :)

Hi Sunshine, how are you? Did you say your having a boy??? Sorry if you have said?

Any news on Elz? X

I was only checked twice in labour. Once when admitted and once when I said I felt I needed to push and was fully dialated.

Hi Jem - how are you! Yes expecting a little boy! :)
Hi Sonia! How are you!?
Hope Elz is well too?! :)

Kayla- I'm so looking forward to hearing when your little one arrives! :) what does the stress test involve? Xx

No word from elz here.

jem-your little girls are just the cutest I can't get over it! Do you think your yongest will get the curly locks too? and yes they test a real lot with me. My nonstress test to answer your q sunshine-it just a simple test where you go to labor and delivery in the hospital and lay on a cozy bed with two bands around the belly and it monitors babys movements and any contractions you might have. You also get your BP-blood pressure taken as well. My first was done because I was cramping in early third tri and it was thought to be contractions by my nurse although I did not think so-i was right. My second and third were within 2 days of each other and are just to complete his BPP-bio physical profile. The ultrasounds will do the rest to make sure he is growing properly and that there is enough fluid in there!

Thank you Kayla! :) I'd not heard of that one, I have 25 week appointment with midwife on Thursday so ill ask about that! Thanks for explanation though very thorough!
My BP seems lovely now(even low for me!) so hope when I go back to consultant next month I can be discharged from consultant and back to midwife led!
Can't believe how quick pregnancy goes!

Xx

Hello lovely ladies! :hi:

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL lately - been trying to be less obsessive with TTC!

Almost - I can't believe you're only 2 days away from your due date! Your pregnancy has absolutely flown by!!

Your's too Sunshine! How are you finding it?

As for me, I've taken the first step and booked an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Yet another AF showed up, 2 days early, and irregular in length so I'm hoping to get some answers or at least know what the next steps are for us in our TTC journey!

I can't believe that it's been almost 2 years since this thread started and all of you lovely ladies have had your little babies or are very close to seeing them! hehe
Hope you and your babies are well (and aren't growing too fast!!)

Elz-I am glad to hear you have made an appointment-I bet things will start moving very quickly for you with ttc once you find some answers out! Best of luck!

Elz, keep us posted, thinking of you and good luck at the doctors xxx

Almost-are you sitting about just waiting for all the signs? I know I was, but I woke up and felt 'odd' I knew I was about to go into labour and I did later that night :) xx

Hey :hi:

So the doctors appointment went well (I don't know why I was so nervous and kind of wish I went sooner now :/ Anyway!)
I had bloods taken as I'm near enough to 'Day 0', then I'll have more taken on 'Day 21' to see if I'm actually ovulating. I was offered to have some swabs taken today too but as I'm still bleeding, I'll have that done next time! She's also going to arrange an ultrasound and then once all my results are back, we'll go from there!
I feel so much better now...I actually feel as if I'm getting closer to getting my much wanted baby, rather than being in limbo!
Thank you girls so much for all your support and encouragement in my journey! :flower:

Wow you already had your first appt-how exciting-although nerve wrecking as well I am sure. I hope you find answers sooner than later!

Jem-yes, due tomorrow and still nada...although went from having to get up in the night to go pee once to twice to THREE times, so he must be giving pressure down there....still no notice of loss in mucus plug....next appt is NEXT monday ugh I hope I don't make it to that one lol

Elz I'm pleased that you have progress in sight. I'm sure you will be a mummy very soon and how loved will it be! Xxxx

Excite Almost! Is everyone texting and calling you? Drive me maaaaaad xx

yes!! hehe but my friends are pretty chill its mostly distant family nagging asking and my mom is calling me whenever I am not with her.

Almost- any moment now....I never lost my mucus plug before.
Jem- your babies are gorgeous! !!! Do you have curly hair?
Sonia- how is work going??? Hope you and Archie are doing good.
Elz- you will be a momma soon. :thumbup:
Sunshine- its team blue ...... very soon u will be in 3rd trimester

No dh has the curly hair. I can't wait to see if Rubys hair is curly? X

hehe cute-I am loving ruby's pic sooo cutttte!

so today is the big due date day although I think nada will be happening-hope to find myself pleasantly surprised though!

Happy due date Kayla! So excited for you x

We are well thanks Shradha, work is good but so busy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"