WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

I doubt they will suggest feeding until 6 months? Where Is his eczema? Ruby has a major dry forehead and olive oil is not helping? I think I need cream? Plus Demi has this patch on her face that flares up too, got my 12 week hv check so I hoping she will prescribe something?
Are you treating Archies eczema?

Almost hope your appointment went well, keep us posted.... I want to know that answer.
I'm certain when I ovulated yet Ruby was 6 days late xxx

Thanks Jem-my appt went great-finally, the amniotic fluid stopped lowering and is still a decent amount for my baby boy to be able to stay in longer! Also, my dr. said a due date is a due date, and so it makes no difference whether it is IVF and they know your exact dd or not! So yes, baby could be here as late as JUNE! if he decides to go passed my dd...please don't make me wait too long my little nugget!!! LOL

And yay for 20 min feedings now Sonia!

Jem - main patches are in arm creases, tummy and back. We are using oilatum which is on prescription but you can buy it in tesco, it's worked amazingly well! They also suggest aveeno which you can get in boots, that's the one Archie had a reaction to but people rave about it. I've got a huge bottle if you want it? Ill pop it in the post if you do, rather someone used it as we can't!

My gp said to maybe start sooner as he is a hungry boy!
Literally overnight to 4 months old he's switched to 4hr feeds, 7oz from 5! We're going to try and see if he'll go 5 hrs.

Kayla - glad the fluid is at the right level! I going to guess 2 June (sorry) x

Almost - try not to drive yourself crazy with wanting him to come early! I think i read once that like 75% of first time moms go at least a week past their due date. My first was NINE days late so I definitely know how hard it is. And I thought for sure she would come early since I worked out like a crazy person the entire time. But no. They are on their own agenda....just like they are after they come out lol! I suggest getting your membranes stripped at 39 weeks! And then every week after that if it doesn't work.
With my first i waited til 41 weeks to do it and she came 2 days later. With my 2nd I did it at 39, it didn't work, did it again at 39+6 and she was born 40+1! But I think if you obsess with them coming early it makes it 10x harder when they don't. And then you start making desperate attempts to make them come. Which isn't fair to baby. I just don't think they should be forced out when they don't want to be. With the membrane strip, it just releases hormones and it will only work if your body/baby are ready. It just nudges things along. But will not do a thing if you aren't ready.

In any case...you are SO close and that is SO exciting!!!

Hello to everyone else! I hope you all are well!!

Thanks sonia and presh. And presh so good to hear from you-how are the girls?!

I am def. not going to try to force this little guy out-I am totally for the importance of having labor come on naturally! :)

Is the sweep painful? Wait, don't tell me...then I won't get it done and I want to hearing how it moved your labors along lol

Kayla - All three of my sweeps were totally different. And I hear all the time that sometimes they hurt and sometimes you can't even feel them. BUT! It takes a total of five seconds to do, so even if it happened to be excruciating, it's over before you know it.

My girlies are doing well! Quinn is just THE sweetest big sister ever. She's always wanting to kiss and hug her baby sis. Zoe is a little sick right now and I have to take her to the ped today, but I'm sure with antibiotics she will feel better in no time. I'm actually sick myself... but there's nothing us moms can do about that since we have to tend to the babies first!

aw get well soon little zoe!! and quinn is just adorable I bet she is a great big sister!! I am sick as well with the phlemy throat thanks to allergy season...no fun!

Hi everyone, lovely to hear from you all.
Thanks for advice in cream, I got cream from doctors, so hoping to see some improvement.
Demi, my 2 Year keeps having these holding breathe episodes and then passing out :(
It happens when she is upset, either I've told off, or she has hurt herself, ect. They started about three weeks ago but she has four this week!!!! I took her to the doctor and we have to keep a diary.... The main concern was s heart murmur but she is fine, thank goodness.
I know some children do this and it's common.... Just ruling medical reasons first, so we may have to have tests?

Ruby is great, generally sleeping 7 till 5am (milk) sleep and then milk, so I'm very lucky. She is still in her Moses will be moving her when I clear her room- just sorting/selling/giving all the girls clothes.

Almost, so glad all is positive. :) hope the days pass quickly and you get to meet little man soon. Isla and ruby were 6 days late (went into labour naturally on the 5th day) and amazingly Demi was a due date baby.
I've had sweeps there just uncomfy.

What's your plan for labour?

If you get the opportunity, a water birth in my opinion was amazing and sones well recommended from me :)

Presh, hope you all feel better soon. So glad Quinn is a great big sister :)
My girls adore Ruby and Demi is now very gentle and attentive.
I love how Rubys face lights up when she sees her big sisters.

Love to you all xxxx

Jem- try aloe vera cream. I use it on shresh after bath when skin is wet.
Sonia- I am going to give my boy solids only after 6 months....till then its going to be only milk.... hope Archie is doing well.
Presh- its good to have an elder sibling. They take care of the younger. God bless all your 3 babies.
Almost- yay....everything is fine. Now its only the wait. So only I had early birth.
After the 11 week kicked in shresh is sleeping well. Touchwood. He sleeps straight 5 hours at night. Thats a big relief. He used to wake up every 2 hrs.

Jem sorry-I just saw you asked what my labor plan was! hehe...mommy brain has been getting me good! I am just going to go with the "flow" if you will haha and try out any positions/water necessary. I can request a room with a jacuzzi but I may just end up with a shower. I can also ask for yoga/birthing balls. I am going to be very open to everything-but really want to focus on breathing and natural birth!

Had a surprise shower from my work today it was a great day for me....ultrasound and prenatal appt. tomorrow...can't believe I will be only 2 weeks away from my due date this thursday!!!

Goodluck xxx can you fine out his estimated birth weight? Or how he weighs now?
X

he weighed somewhere between 6.5-7lbs last wednesday, so he will probably be 7.5 or so I will probably find out today!

Goodluck xxx can you fine out his estimated birth weight? Or how he weighs now?
X

Jem - I was just noticing your tickers... Demi and Isla have the same middle name? And Ruby Syke? lol. Mommy brain! I'm guilty of having that every minute of every day these days.

Hi ladies-never was told a weight last week of baby but I will try to ask Wednesday if I make it to my appt..I probably willll hahaha. My cousin has a scheduled c-section for Wednesday, so excited for her!! Then my turn!! =)

hope all are well!

Hey Kayla. I saw on FB that they decides not to induce you, good news! It's so close for you now. Can't wait to hear your news, how are you feeling? Thinking of you xx

Hi Sonia! Yes-I am so tired and just woke up but had a hard time napping-feel very nauseous and want him to come out asap! I hope he is ready very soon-appointment tomorrow for a non stress test then unltrasound tuesday along with a prenatal follow up appt. Hope archi and mama are doing well! =)

Glad your doing fine Almost :)
I'm so excited to hear your news xx
presh, finally sorted my tickers out. I'm that bad at technology. Ha.

Hope your all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->