• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Hi everyone :)

Elz I'm pleased that you have some progress with doctors - you will be a mummy soon :)

I went for my 25 week appt today heard baby's little hearbeat for the first time and it was amazing, I'm measuring 26cm which apparently it's fine too?!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening! Xxx

Glad all is well :) I measured big up till about 29 weeks and then I slow down- by about four cm but I always have healthy sized babies.

Did you ask how quick the heartbeat was per min?

Hi Sonia, love the photos of Archie on fb xx

Thanks Jem! :) didnt ask the midwife re the rate she just said all was good! My usual mw was on holiday! I can email you the sound clip I recorded it for oh who is offshore so he could hear too! :) hope you are well xxx

Glad to hear all is ok sunshine, such a precious thing to hear the heartbeat.

Jem - thanks hun, he is such a happy boy :)

I have Rubys heartbeat on my phone. I have no idea how to count it? If you ask they can tell you.
When Are you giving up work? X

yay exciting sunshine!

So I either have the start of pupps or a heat rash. I ended up having to go in for blood pressure check since I mentioned my rash on the phone along with my now 3 day long headache that even tylenol isnt stopping completely. My BP was the highest it has ever been and they are concerned about preeclampsia. I had to go to the hospital after my appt. for bloodwork and to get a giant pee jug that I start peeing in tomorrow morning after I wake up until sunday morning then I am off to bring that to the hospital. THEN I am back in the hospital monday for my regular US and prenatal appt and may or may not be induced based on my bloodwork and urine results and perhaps even based on sizeo f baby-i am going to ask about induction for next thursday if they dont do it monday....

Thanks Jem I will do at next appt 28 weeks!!! :)
I've got almost a months leave to use so I've asked to go 15 July so then will be off 7 weeks before- sounds really early! Ill be 35 weeks when my actual occ maternity pay starts (NHS!)
Hope you are well Jem what a lovely day! Xx

Thanks Sonia its so special I keep playing it makes me so happy! Hope you and Archie are well xx

Thanks Kayla! I hope your little boy makes his appearance soon for Mummy, hope you feel better with the headaches soon too I had a four day headache last week it's awful.
I hope the BP goes down and it's good they are monitoring for the Pre eclampsia - I've got to monitor my BP at home as went really high about 16 weeks an have to see consultant ob next mont with my record from home- they are the lowest I've ever had but at midwife this week it wooshed back up to 140/98! She said my home ones are averaging okay so not worried about PE for now as I don't have symptoms! Just took my BP this am just after waking and was 100/66 never had one that low so u have no clue! Lol!
Anyway get plenty of rest and relaxation and I can't wait to hear that your little one has arrived I keep checking bnb!

Hope everyone else is well too :) xx

mine was 138 sunshine, so 140 is def. a preeclampsia worry! I am glad you did not get it though! I woke up with a blocked ringing ear which i have had since 2am-its like each day passed my due date i get something irritating-yesterday was the pupps/heat rash....eeesh! Peeing in my jug today for the preeclampsia testing-I feel like I am going to forget to fill the jug a few times but I hope not! It is June....come on baby, it is mommys birthday month, bring her a early birthday present!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Yes Kayla I was having problems with high readings around 16 weeks and hence having to monitor at home as I often get white coat by being anxious at medical centre or hospital. It is lower now though average 100-130/ 70-90 so I hope the ob when I see him can see its not consistently high! No proteins in wee etc when they tested it Thursday- but will have to see how BP goes in the last trimester!
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well though :( ears ringing sounds a pain and blocked ears are awful especially if it keeps you awake. Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend and hope little one appears soon - hugs xxx

Thanks sunshine-I hope your BP stays consistently good for you for your third tri too!

AFM I am in the AC just relaxing-DH invited the guys over without telling me which kind of ticked me off a bit-it is the worst day to have company as I have to keep a pee bucket in the bathroom for all to see and refridgerate my pee-so its super embarrasing and gross-plus i had dh's boxers and work tshirt on on as I have no shorts cozy enough to fit in-luckily I quickly changed before his friend came inside into some pj shorts of my own and a bra and tank top-eeesh! haha. I just want it to be Monday already so I can make a plan for induction and know when he will be here the latest!!!

Men ehh! Hope you go into labour then!! Ha ha xxx

yes seriously why he decides to have a cook out on our last possible week alone together i dont know...i am so bored....all by myself stuck in the house on bed rest ahhh

With my late babies I went into labour in the 5th day and met them on the 6th day.... So if you follow suit, won't be Long? Good luck for your appointment tomoz xxx

I hope so Jem-I hear lots of people going 40+4 it seems popular....40+3 today, so I hope it means he is well on his way! I think he may have dropped last night so we will see....no signs yet...

you have crossed your DD. My predictions went wrong of you having your baby early. How are you feeling?

getting induced tonight as still no dilation and dr. doesnt want me going more than a week passed my dd!

Good luck Kayla hope all goes well for you- not long now and your little one will be here. Lots of love xxxx

Exciting!!!!! I hope to see your lovely fb announcement when I wake up in the morning???? Good luck, sending lots of love xxxxxx

Good luck Kayla, can't wait to hear of your little man's arrival soon! I went 9 days over which was awful so it's good they are going to induce you now (my induction was booked for 13 days over!!)

Hi everyone!:wave:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"