• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Congratulations once again....he is sooo cute!! Where is your journal?

Congratulations Kayla! Liam Michael is very handsome!

I also had a very bad tear including rectal tearing so I feel your pain! I wouldn't have the epidural because I was too scared of possible side effects, and then I ended up having to have a spinal block anyway for the stitching, doh! Tears are the worst!

Enjoy the newborn days where all he wants to do is snuggle, as he'll soon be climbing all over you and pulling your hair!

Xx

Thank you ladies! I am so happy. Catheter out tomorrow and hopefully for good! My milk officially came in today after a long nap-but baby is only feeding 15 minutes on one boob so my other is so hard and sore =( haha the joy of breastfeeding! And my journal...i forgot how to put it in my siggy does anyone know how?

Thank you ladies! I am so happy. Catheter out tomorrow and hopefully for good! My milk officially came in today after a long nap-but baby is only feeding 15 minutes on one boob so my other is so hard and sore =( haha the joy of breastfeeding! And my journal...i forgot how to put it in my siggy does anyone know how?

Kayla, if he is feeding like that, just switch sides after 5 mins or so. Some babies eat quicker than others, so there is no textbook time that they need to stay at the breast. Your body will adjust to what they need.

In the beginning with Zoe, she would eat for five mins from one side and then be done! So I had to just do one side per feeding. Now she eats for about 5-7 mins total and I switch sides after about 3 mins. So things are more even that way. I've adjusted and haven't had issues with a foremilk imbalance or anything. Be thankful you have an efficient eater! I know some babies will eat for 20 mins+ PER SIDE per feeding. OMG. I would never get anything done lol

Presh-he is now eating about 10/15minutes per side! He lets me sleep for 4 hours in the night too for a long stretch before his next feeding so I feel very lucky-I hope he stays on this schedule!!!

So my catheter has been out since monday but now I have a UTI I am treating-got it from the cathers as I had one stay in me over night at the hopital, then one that went in for a few minutes to help me empty, then one for the weekend. I was def. at high risk for a uti! What stinks too is they put me on meds that can give me a yeast infection UGH so I am going to start yeast infection meds tomorrow to prevent that from progressing!

Hope all are well-Liam is sound alseep! =) <3

Kayla, sorry to hear about the UTI! Hope it clears soon. It sounds like you've taken to motherhood like pro!

1 week old already! I agree with Sonia, you sound as though you've really taken to being a mommy! That's fantastic that he's letting you get a good stretch of sleep in at night. You really need it after the exhaustion of labour. Hope the uti clears up soon, they are horrid.

Xx

Arrrrrggghhhhh I must have accidentally unsubscribed! I thought it was a bit quiet lol

Kayla congratulations on the birth of your son. Wonderful news x

Thank you ladies! I have to say mothering my son has come very natural for me-the hardest part is dragging my bum out of bed to feed him I am not a morning person but at least I only have to get out of bed once to feed in the middle of the night. EDIT: DH was up with Liam until 1:30 am after my midnight feeding-he is amazing which makes parenting easier-I love watching him and my son together just the cutest.

Hope all are well-my uti meds are almost done with and I am now taking meds to prevent a yeast infection since keflex gives me those ugh haha

Hope you feel better soon Hun. The feeling of falling in love with your little baby is just amazing! Ruby woke me up last night but I didn't mind coz it meant secret snuggles, just me and my baby girl. Can't beat that. Xxx

Ha, that's still the hardest part for me 8 months down the line - I love my sleep! Thankfully we don't have to get up in the night, but I'd love to be woken up after 8am just once!

It's the best watching daddy bond with baby isn't it?! Xx

yay for secret snuggles jem-sounds lovely!

and yes maz i love watching liam with daddy!!

Congrats on the birth of wee Liam! He's gorgeous!
We're onto cycle 1 TTC baby #3!!! Eeeek! Just into my first 2ww! :)

Oh my gosh are you trying again :) wowzers!! Keep us posted, how are you and Lo's?

Hi sunshine, how are you doing? Still working? Not long now xx

Hiya Jem I'm doing okay thanks my lovely really not long to go now in just over 7 weeks ill be classed as full term (37week) can't believe how fast it's gone. Yep still working at the moment but take a months annual leave from next Monday and my mat leave starting at week 34:)

How are you doing hope the lo's are well too. :)

Xx

Jembug: Yep, I hate being pregnant, so want to get it over and done with so I never have to do it again!! Officially in the 2WW now and it's weird being here, but not being completely desperate to be pregnant, I'm quite happy for it to take as long as it needs too as Noah is still ebf and I'm a bit concerned about my supply. How are your LO's?? Mine are just lovely :) we went away for the weekend last weekend and both kids were good as gold :) so proud of them both

I actually can't think of anything worse than being pregnant (apart from the amazing growing baby) but I'm defo done baby wise :)
I have to say and not meaning to be negative but I found the 2-3 children the hardest. Think is was because my eldest is still at home and I didn't want the middle one starting pre school the same time the baby arrived.
Isla starts full time school in September and Demi starts pre school, so I will have some needed me and Ruby time :)

I hope it happens when your ready then. I had 20 months between my first and that age gap was fab, I think the smaller the gap the easiest it's is????

How's Noah, have you started on solids yet? I'm holding off till six months.. If that's what she wants? I'm going by Ruby. How much does Noah weigh? Ruby Is about 14lb I think?

On wow, so only one week to go sunshine!!! I went at 32 weeks and took three weeks leave so mat kicked in on Christmas Eve! Any idea on how long you will have off? If going back?
I've said I will be back in September, can I change my mind, do you know? Xx (as you work for nhs) x

Hi Jem :) yes only a week left now, ill be glad of it as my spd has flared up again big time- if I didn't feel so guilty I'd get a note for the week but I hate letting people down!

I'm going to go back part time prob 2 days a week!

I will be going back start of August and know we have to go back for three months or they can ask for the occupational part of the maternity pay back- but not the smp.
Is that what you mean?

I may go back for the three months and look for something else then as think its time for a change!

Xxx

Well I never qualified for the enhanced as I was short by about 6 weeks.
I meant can I move my return date back?? I've got about 8 weeks holiday to use up as HR messed my holiday up- In my favour... I've not quite finished my level 3 so I should go back really.
I may even ask for term time only- I know my facilitator does that... So I'm hoping there maybe an opportunity for me?

You could always see how you feel in the morning, go in and see if it bad. It's only a week if you do go sick, no one would think bad and plus you've had it the whole time! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->