WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

Hey tbuns,

Yes you do need to temp first thing in the morning (before you get up, drink, eat etc) and preferably at the same time every day too (I set an alarm for 6.30am every morning, temp, then go back to sleep unless I have to get up for work anyway!)

Reason being your temp rises and falls throuhgout the day depending on what you do where you are etc. To get an accurate 'read' on your cycle you need your Basal Body Temp which is only evident first thing in am.

Hope that helps!
Dinah

Okay, thanks Dinah! I notice my temp is risen a half degree by noon. I am usually sedentary during this part of the day as I am on the laptop working (or posting here!!) I will set an alarm and start fresh. Thanks again!! :flower:

You're welcome tbuns!

Hope you are all doing ok, this thread seems pretty quiet!

We are now NTNP/TTC!!! DH just decided he was as sick of waiting as I was the other night so we made a start :blush: It's so exciting and I just now got my first positive OPK and my signs are looking good - wish us luck!!

ETA: Almost forgot girls, if you need OPKs I got some from www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk and have been very impressed.

They were cheap, free postage, super quick delivery and seem to be working fine. I also got an email from them saying I can pass on this discount code to anyone I know and you can use it all through June to get 5% off Just type in the word 'save' when asked.

GL,
Dinah

Hey girlies. It's very quiet in here lately.

I'm really hopeful I'm going to have a longer luteal phase this cycle. I had a very strange and dramatic dip at 3dpo, but I did have to wake up 2 hours earlier than usual that day, so maybe this had an effect (still slept same number of hours though, as I had an early night). So that was odd!

Anyway, in my first cycle right at the end of the luteal phase, the temp stayed the same as the last temp for a day and then dropped at 11dpo and I got AF a day later, the second cycle it dropped at 10dpo and I got AF a day later. Well today - 10dpo - my temperature instead of staying the same or dropping has risen quite a bit again, which it's never done before.

I'm very pleased about this and hoping it means I can squeeze another day out of the luteal phase, despite cramping last night.

How's everybody else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->