WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

The more I look at it the more convinced I am that I Ov'd on CD21. I think because I missed temping on CD22 (dammit!) that FF can't see it but it must be surely? What do you all think?

Ah well, I should be charting at least 2 more cycles before TTC so time to get it figured out :)

Hope you are all well,
Dinah

My cycle is like clockwork, same every month... guess I am pretty lucky that way. I already knew when I ovulate... well pretty much but I gave the charting with temps thing a try last month and lets say that I just don't manage to remember the temp. :p kinda frustrating cause I am kinda curious or well I just would like to see FOR SURE when I ovulate... you know. Not sure if that makes any sense... I pretty much know which one/two days it falls on but still... to have tangible proof...

I'm really not sure, Dinah. I see what you mean though and perhaps you're right. Like you say, a few more cycles might make the picture clearer.

I OV-ed on CD15 and I would have placed money on it because I felt AF-style sharp pains all day down there. The last 3 days I've had exactly the same temperature to 2 decimal places!

My graph looks quite different to last month and has had a gradual rise instead of few jagged peaks and falls and then a big rise. I'd like to think it's my hormones sorting themselves out after coming off the BCP.

Now to see how long my luteal phase is this month. I'd like it to be longer than 11 days this time, so fingers crossed!

UGGH. What was up with my last cycle. It was going so great. O right on time, clear shift, then temp dropped a couple days ago, started spotting yesterday, and full on AF today. 17 day cycle! 6 day LP! I had one other cycle like this this year, before I started charting, back in January. I know short lp can cause ferility proplems, now I'm worried :cry:

Hey Laura

Sorry to hear about this, but I did read somewhere that every now and again a cycle can go a little haywire and that it's nothing to worry about if it only happens every now and again. I think things like stress or medication and other environmental factors can have a play in it.

Could there be any reason why it might have been different this cycle?

I'm really pleased! First cycle off BCP, and have had AF and now have EWCM... looks promising! :thumbup: I'm starting to get to grips with FertilityFriend, and may have to look into getting a BBT - although I'm not too sure how reliable that would be as I don't get a full night's sleep, thanks to Alyssa.

Laura I agree with Silverbell, plenty of things can throw off a cycle. Don't worry until you have to, I'm sure your next one will be much more regular :hugs:

Anna glad you are having a good cycle after BCP :)

- Dinah

Hey Laura

Sorry to hear about this, but I did read somewhere that every now and again a cycle can go a little haywire and that it's nothing to worry about if it only happens every now and again. I think things like stress or medication and other environmental factors can have a play in it.

Could there be any reason why it might have been different this cycle?

Thanks, I just tend to worry because I get these random 15-17 day cycles usually a couple times a year. But i guess unless I am consistently short LP its nothing to worry about.

Agree with the others, sometimes my cycle goes crazy for one cycle worth and then goes back to normal, :happydance: nearly temp for a whole month! I am so pleased with myself..

Hi how are you all? FF finally spotted ovulation on my chart which is great but I am confused as to why my temps are exactly the same last few days.

Realised I only have one more cycle and then the one after that we start TTC!!

Thinking about trying some opks this time to give me even more info.

-Dinah

My chart is looking really odd this month - I can't make head nor tail of it!

I'm four days overdue my expected ovulation day (which last month happened bang on CD14) but have had no BBT rise. I have had absolutely loads of fertile CM for the last 4 days however - both watery and EWCM - more than I have ever had before.

I'm very confused by it! My temperatures didn't drop very low after my period either which suprised me, and they haven't risen to my normal post-ov temps - just stayed somehwere in the middle all month.

Anyone got any ideas what could be going on?

Chart looking good wonder if my ovulation is going to be the same this month...

Oh gawd, it looks like I'll have a short luteal phase again this cycle :nope:

I'm hopeful I can hang on until tomorrow until AF shows.

Is a 10-day LP a problem, does anybody know? I've read conflicting information.

I realise it's still early days and my cycles might regulate a little and this is only my 2nd cycle off the BCP, but just interested on other experiences.

Is there anything natural I can do to extend it, if so?

Dinah glad fertility friend finally found you ovulation date. I'll be doing the dame the this month, using opk's to get a better idea of what's going on

Tabby It could be that you ovulated on cycle day 19, just later that usual.

Silverbell I've heard progesterone cream (the natural wild yam based stuff) can help to stregnthen LP and a b vitamin complex

Just ordered some OPKs! W00t! Hoping they arrive in time to use them this cycle because next cycle is THE cycle - omg!!!

How are we all? This thread is a bit quiet atm...

My temps are being odd again - not moving from 36.0! I checked the thermometer and it isn't broken/out of battery so I guess I'm just the same temp every morning... odd! Hope I start seeing some movement soon.

FX for a longer LP this time around.

- Dinah

Dinah, I have that same thing happen to me. At the beginning of my cycles they seem to be the exact same 2 figures and fluctuate between the 2 for quite a while. I have also checked and double-checked BBT in confusion. I guess our bodies are more temperature-stable than we thought! Congrats on getting the OPKs. I used them for the first time last month and was really pleased to see a line come up, as I'd heard they don't work very well for everybody and had been prepared to be disappointed. Can't believe it's your month next month! Wow! I'm going to be stalking your journey with interest.

OK girls, I have a question. Today my CM is creamy, but later on this afternoon there is a tiny bit of watery mixed in and even a tiny bit of stretchy EWCM (but it is mixture of clear and cloudy). What do I mark it as on my chart? I'm 10dpo if that helps.

Hi silverbell, thanks that is good to know that you have had same experience with temps at start of cycle.

Re your cm everything I have read said record your most fertile cm you notice in a day so I think you should put ewcm

Dinah

Thanks, Dinah. I'd read that as well, but it just seems too early. Then again, I suppose EWCM at all is a good thing :thumbup: Will mark it off now. Thank you for your help x

can someone answer me this? (I'm thread shy right now)... but...

Is it absolutely necessary that you temp first thing in the morning? I have been temping at noonish everyday for the past week (I just started).... :doh:

thanks!!

Hey tbuns,

Yes you do need to temp first thing in the morning (before you get up, drink, eat etc) and preferably at the same time every day too (I set an alarm for 6.30am every morning, temp, then go back to sleep unless I have to get up for work anyway!)

Reason being your temp rises and falls throuhgout the day depending on what you do where you are etc. To get an accurate 'read' on your cycle you need your Basal Body Temp which is only evident first thing in am.

Hope that helps!
Dinah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back