x

A week or so as far as i can remember, when getting up and sitting down ect it hurts for a little longer. I had a cough as well so everytime i coughed it felt like the world was going to fall out my foof! It will feel like you have just given birth again if you push yourself too far! I walked to my mums after about a week and i was in agony when i got there! Its only a 5min walk!

i felt much better after 2 weeks, hope you do soon x x x

I want to know this too! i had my baby 2 1/2 weeks ago, I did have an episiotomy as i had forceps and i tore a bit although have felt a bit better today the last couple of weeks have been very difficult, xx

If you only had a slight tear and a couple of stitches, then you should feel better in a couple of weeks. If you had a large episiotomy, then 4-6 weeks.

With Jaymee it was 2 weeks With Katherine I didnt bruse or anything

I had an episiotomy and ventouse, everything was fine and dandy if i was sat still, but standin up & sitting down were hellish for about 1/2 weeks. I took walks from day 3 onwards and it was horrendous at first, felt like my internal organs were gonna slide out through my fooflar, but eventually it just eased. Probably after 3 weeks i started to feel stronger, though long walks werent manageable until week 5ish, just a weird dragging feeling until then. Hope it eases soon, still VERY early days for you yet so dont worry. oh yeah, and CONGRATULATIONS. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->