~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

My fiance and myself can't pick a name that we both like either.

He's really old fashioned, and wants baby to have a name that is in the family.

I'm the complete opposite! I think baby should have her own unique name.

If we were having a boy he wanted to name him Joseph, after himself and his dad and grandfather. On my side, it's my brothers name, grandfathers name, cousins name, and great great grandfathers name. I just think that's too much, and personally I don't like the name.

Now that we found out it's a girl, he wants to name her after his mom who passed away last year. I really feel bad... and feel that I really don't have much of a choice. I haven't told him that I don't like the name. I want to respect his mom and his feelings... I just don't really like the name. I feel horrible for saying that. :( I feel like I'm being disrespectful. Her name was Sharon. If anything I will make that babies middle name... but he won't settle for that being her middle name. :(
So I think we're going to go with that, so I can make him happy and respect his mom.

i dont like old fashion names because i like my children to have names that not many people have,yeah we have the same view on names.
that it abit two much to many people he would have been named after.
for own little ones we named then after people like Erin Silver the Silver is my middle name and with Addyson June well June is my mums middle names and my grandmothers first name. my OH really wants to call is Bliss if its a girl but i want Brooke or Peyton and Spencer.
Sharon would be a really nice middle name its a shame that he will not settle for that because if its her middle name she is still named after his mom so it is kind of in memorie of her.

I like traditional names but not the really popular ones, I don't want my son to be in a class with several boys sharing the same name, thats why I picked Vincent, its traditional not not popular. My 20 year old is called Alfie, when I called him this people were saying to me 'You can't call him that' but look how popular it is now; we have never met an Alfie the same age as him; they are all wayyyy younger.

My fiance and myself can't pick a name that we both like either.

He's really old fashioned, and wants baby to have a name that is in the family.

I'm the complete opposite! I think baby should have her own unique name.

If we were having a boy he wanted to name him Joseph, after himself and his dad and grandfather. On my side, it's my brothers name, grandfathers name, cousins name, and great great grandfathers name. I just think that's too much, and personally I don't like the name.

Now that we found out it's a girl, he wants to name her after his mom who passed away last year. I really feel bad... and feel that I really don't have much of a choice. I haven't told him that I don't like the name. I want to respect his mom and his feelings... I just don't really like the name. I feel horrible for saying that. :( I feel like I'm being disrespectful. Her name was Sharon. If anything I will make that babies middle name... but he won't settle for that being her middle name. :(
So I think we're going to go with that, so I can make him happy and respect his mom.

i dont like old fashion names because i like my children to have names that not many people have,yeah we have the same view on names.
that it abit two much to many people he would have been named after.
for own little ones we named then after people like Erin Silver the Silver is my middle name and with Addyson June well June is my mums middle names and my grandmothers first name. my OH really wants to call is Bliss if its a girl but i want Brooke or Peyton and Spencer.
Sharon would be a really nice middle name its a shame that he will not settle for that because if its her middle name she is still named after his mom so it is kind of in memorie of her.

Yeh i agree, is very sweet of you to just want to keep your OH happy and respect his mum but i also think its nice as a middle name, that way the bubs will have her own first name which gives her more of her own identity, and still paying respects to your OH's mum. Its a hard one. At the end of the day you have to be happy with the name too :flower:

I'm calling my daughter Ava, I just really love that name. It was hard to come to a decision initially, I have no idea what she's going to look like! xx

My baby is not bi-racial but I love this thread! All gorgeous babies:thumbup:

Your baby is gorgeous too!! :D

I'm going to try to talk to my Fiance and see if that can be her middle name instead.
& if not, I'll do like my mom did with my brother, she called him by his middle name. So I might give my baby girl a cute middle name and call her by that.

mixedmama - Ava is a precious name. :D

I really need to get myself into gear with trying to pick a baby girl name!

oh i wanna be on the list!! but does it have to be biracial only? cause my baby is just gonna be white.

if not, i'm due Nov. 3rd and i find out the sex in 4 days :)

We are having one! I'm mexican and my hubby is white. We are due Dec 25th <3

WOW I was looking at the first page and so many people have joined! And how many are having girls! I can't wait to see some more pics. I FINALLY had my scan done but the baby was moving so much we couldn't get a good look. The lady said maybe a girl but she couldn't say 100 percent yes. Still waiting to hear from my doctor but it looks like I'm moved back two weeks to Oct. 26th instead!

Your baby is gorgeous too!! :D

I'm going to try to talk to my Fiance and see if that can be her middle name instead.
& if not, I'll do like my mom did with my brother, she called him by his middle name. So I might give my baby girl a cute middle name and call her by that.

mixedmama - Ava is a precious name. :D

I really need to get myself into gear with trying to pick a baby girl name!

yeah that would be good :hugs:
yeah give her the name your wanted as her first name and put it as her middle, i wanted Erin's first name to be Silver but my OH would not let me so Silver is her middle name but i call her by Silver anyway lol :happydance:
what is the middle name you are thinkinh for your little girl?
I cant wait to find out what the sex of the baby is so we cant start shopping and getting names sorted

Waiting2bMommy - I added you, and congrats on having a Christmas Baby! :D

DreaminOfbaby - I fixed your date. & it always seems to be the girls that are uncooperative! Lol, mine was the same way, and my doctor still isn't 100% sure. It's frustrating. That's why I'm going to get a 4D sometime within the next month.

Jayde - I don't have a clue what middle name I want for baby girl yet. I keep looking through books, but none has actually stuck out that much to me. Hopefully one day one will just jump off of the page and slap me. & I'll know that's the one. Lol. :)

We're calling our LO Arianna and she has two middle names, lol. So she is gonna be Arianna Christina Marie. :p

Jayde - I don't have a clue what middle name I want for baby girl yet. I keep looking through books, but none has actually stuck out that much to me. Hopefully one day one will just jump off of the page and slap me. & I'll know that's the one. Lol. :)

try looking on the internet for names because they have alot more names.
yeah and it mite have been the name you have been looking at all the time.
what kind of middle name are you looking for?
if its a girl i want to call her Peyton Brooke Grace and my OH hates it but he loves Adrianna Gianna.
There are loads of lovly girls names out there you just need to find the one you love.
Me and my OH will likly be fighting over the name intill i go into labour like last time lol
Me and my OH seem to be fighting over girls names but we dont even know what the sex is yet,we have not even thought of boys names lol

We're calling our LO Arianna and she has two middle names, lol. So she is gonna be Arianna Christina Marie. :p

I am not part of the bi-racial bumps group (unless anyone considers Jewish a race lol, which I don't) anyway I went to uni with a girl called Arianna, her dad was Iranian. I think it is a totally beautiful name :)

Happy Late fathers day! Lol (needed to find a reason to bump our thread :rofl: )

yes happy fathers day to all the single mommies playing the role of both mommy and daddy

Arianna, depending on how it is pronounced is a Maori name, my neice is called this and is 1/2 maori

Happy late Father's Day! Lol

Shareema you will name your baby such a pretty name! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->