• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Hiya girls, we're having a little girl so I'll be here asking for advice for hair as well lol. I should be fine I know how to do plates and braids even on my own hair:dance: and my hair is so hard, I don't believe my daughter's will be as bad. Her name will be Ashareela.

Congrats on getting a girl! :happydance:

We have alot of princess on board!

12 :pink:
6 :blue:
and
12 unknowns

EEK! :D

Atleast you know how to do plates and braids! I honestly don't know how to do anything! :blush:

I either leave my hair down or up in a bun or ponytail...

I better go buy a life size barbie and start practicing on her hair. :rofl:

Oh yea... and I know this might sound like an odd question... BUT...

How exactly do extensions and weaves work??
Do biracial women wear them?
How popular is it?
(you know for when she gets older)

is it a must, or just a fad thing?

Gosh... I feel like I should know this, and I'm kind of embarrased for asking. :blush:

Oh yea... and I know this might sound like an odd question... BUT...

How exactly do extensions and weaves work??
Do biracial women wear them?
How popular is it?
(you know for when she gets older)

is it a must, or just a fad thing?

Gosh... I feel like I should know this, and I'm kind of embarrased for asking. :blush:

Weaves arnt a fad black women wear them because of they're hair and obviously it's not like any other texture of hair I have had a lot of mixed race friends who are mixed with black and White 90% have always had naturally curly and long hair I've only ever had one that got a weave because her mum did not know how to handle her hair and ended up using hair bleach and ruined it so I don't think u"ll need to worry about weaves in ur daughters hair although she may ask you one day to have her hair relaxed which is were for a period of time her hair will stay straight this is chemically sone if she ever asks and you agree make sure you take her to an Afro carribean salon for it to get done otherwise shell onlyend up in the situation my friend was in most of my mixed race friends have had their hair relaxed at some point so that's maybe a common one you will come across with ur daughter when she's older it really depends on her hair some mixed race women have really silky and a little bit curly hair which needs no taming but others it can be tight curls while she's young ou can plat her hair or just put it in bunches or pony tail hope I helped :) not due in 2nd tri till few more weeks but threads here are more interesting hehe

Hey girls I'm not moving up till 2nd tri till ne t Friday but thought I'd join in I don't have a bi-racial bump me and my OH are both Hispanic I'm from Colombia he's from Peru but our culture has few differences he also has much darker skin than mine so thought I'd join anyway lol

We are having one! I'm mexican and my hubby is white. We are due Dec 25th <3
Beautiful! my friend kimberly has a White father and Mexican mother ud never guess she was half White though she looks 100% mexicanita

Thanks xLuciax!

You actually taught me alot! Lol. I'm completely clueless when it comes to hair.

I will take ANY advice givin! :D

:hugs:

sorry i missed fathers day but i am here to wish everyone a late happy fathers day

This is so off topic.. Lol.

But do the ads at the bottom of the threads, happen to relate to the topics of the thread or is it coinscedence?

My add is for www.mixedchicks.net "Define curls, Eliminate frezz, no sticky mess"
"A Curly Revolution"

:lol:

Lol They pop up on purpose with the topics of the threads! :rofl:

I am laying on my tummy now in bed and I am barely putting pressure on my bump and I feel my baby wiggling around! :cloud9: Such an amazing feeling! Don't worry, she's not being squished, just getting comfy! Probably hungry for some Cheerios!! :D

mine ia about british gas.
I have my scan soon to find out what the sex of my baby is.

When is your scan Jayde? Mine is next Thursday, July 1st at 8 am!!! :happydance:

When is your scan Jayde? Mine is next Thursday, July 1st at 8 am!!! :happydance:

my scan is next friday :happydance:
mine is at 3pm i gotta take both the girls with me cos my OH is working.
have you got any names picked out yet?

Mine now has a big fat juicy burger on it... and I just ate! Now I'm hungggy again. :rofl:

majma - LOL, I try to ly on my tummy sometimes, and I get too scared to quick, thinking that I'm squishing baby. & sometimes I worry that if I lie on a certain side, maybe my baby is upside down and uncomfortable, so I'll switch sides. So what ever side I lay on that makes baby move, I know to change sides. :lol:

I know I'm being rediculous!

And does anyone else worry about the umbilical cord??? I toss and turn so much that I'm sooo scared that the umbilical cord is tangling around the babies neck!... then I remember that the baby gets oxygen and nutrients through the umbilical cord not her neck! lol... :blush:

Jayde - What do you think you're going to have. Do you have any gut feelings??

Wells, I offically have baby brain. I've been forgetting everything lately! @ work as well which isn't good! I walked downstairs today, and when I got to the bottom step I couldn't remember what I was doing. :rofl:
Then I was driving somewhere today, and for about 10 seconds I couldn't remember where I was going!

-Off topic story-

I've been babysitting a friends cat, while she went on vacation.
And the other day I went into her house to go feed her kitty... and a kitty that used to be friendly.. I think is turning wild. She was hiding under the covers and I patted the bed and the cat hissed really loud at me, I got really scared. So I went to go get some kitty treats to see if it would calm her down, and I could hear her doing some deep throated meows, like she was about to attack. I was so SCARED! I shook the bag and the cat ludged at my face, but was luckily still under the covers and got stuck and only hit the floor. I was so startled that I shook baby from fright. I was so scared to move! I thought the cat was going to chase after me and attack me.

I've never in my life been scared of cats before. But this one is starting to act really strange, and I have to go there right now to go check on her and feed her. I'm so scared she's going to attack me when I go back! :(

I'm not quite 2nd tri yet... almost there! But I'm Puerto Rican and my husband is african american... we're going to have a baby with A LOT of hair! lol

Hiya blessed!

You're baby is going to be beautiful! :D And deffinately alot of hair. I hope mine has alot of hair too. :D

If you want, tell me your due date, and I can add you too our list even though you aren't 2nd tri yet. This really isn't just for 2nd tri mommies, it just so happened to start in 2nd tri. :D

Hiya blessed!

You're baby is going to be beautiful! :D And deffinately alot of hair. I hope mine has alot of hair too. :D

If you want, tell me your due date, and I can add you too our list even though you aren't 2nd tri yet. This really isn't just for 2nd tri mommies, it just so happened to start in 2nd tri. :D

I'm due January 9th... but will most likely deliver the end of December. Can't wait to join you guys. I think this thread was a creative idea! I love it!

Jayde - What do you think you're going to have. Do you have any gut feelings??

i have a gut feeling that i am having a girl.but my sister who is a week ahead of me thinks i am having a boy.
i just cant wait to find out the sex of the bay so i can start buying things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"