• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Welcome blessed
@little dreamy well I would leave that
cat alone sounds super scary

OMG!

--UPDATED-- Off topic story!

I have met the cat from hades!

Ok...

So I went there to go feed the cat. This time it started off super cuddly. It kept purring and rubbing up against my leg and hands when I was putting the bowl of food down.

And I was like, "yay sweety, you're in a good mood today! :D For that I'm gonna give you a treat."

So I went into their kitchen and pulled out the kitty mix, and gave her some. I started petting her/him and she kept rubbing up against my hand.

Then somehow, I don't know how, but I could just tell that her mood changed. She looked up into my face and meowed, and I could just tell that she wanted to eat my face for dinner.

I tried to play it cool, and said "ok kitty, time for me to go" As I was walking a little faster than normal to leave, she was walking even faster on the counter with this deep meow again, and just as I thought, she attacked me! She clawed through my thick jacket and drew blood. It wasn't like a scratch it's more like puncture wounds on my arm, they'e deep!

So I took off running to the bathroom, and she was chasing me and hissing!!

I slammed the door and it got caught by something so there was a big enough crack for her to stick her nose into and hiss! Finally I was able to kick and run out of the house.

Then I realized, I left my hat, car keys, and phone in the bathroom!!!

I had to go back in. I peeked through the front door, and there she was waiting for me! I ran in the bathroom and slammed the door. She was hissing, and deep growling/meowing at the door! Waiting for me to open it so that she could kill me! This cat is psycho! I found my keys, hat and phone. So I called a friend who lived down the street. I told her I was locked in the bathroom because of this stupid cat. And I was like, "Can't you hear her meows?" They were really loud and deep. And my friend was like, "Yes! It sounds like he/she is in heat." Just great!

She told me she was on her way and would try kicking the front door to scare her away. I told her it wouldn't work because when I was kicking the bathroom door to scare her, all it did was make her even more mad and hiss more. But I was like, please come anyway and do a miracle!

So she was on her way... but before she got there, I peeked out of the bathroom door to see where the cat was. She was on a bench that was right beside the bathroom, and in a pouncing position, as if knowing I was going to open the door. She was ready to kill!

So I slammed the door and grabbed my friends laundry basket lid, and opened the door and threw the lid at her as she hissed, I ran out of the door. I called my friend back and told her she didn't have to come, I made it out safely. Then I realized... somehow I threw my keys when I threw the lid! Are you kidding me!! My baby brain is trying to get me killed. So my friend came anyway.

She goes into the apartment, and the cat is no where to be found. She grabs my keys, and NOTHING happened.

I felt like I was going crazy. Here I am with this bazar story, and she comes, and NOTHING! But I did have the wounds to prove it. :lol:

Now I feel really sick and nauseous. I hope it was just from the fright and not some sort of sickness that I got from the cat.... :/

The bad thing is... my friend doesn't come back until another 8 days... So I have to deal with this for 8 more days!

I really don't think I'm going back there.

Do cats hate pregnant women or something?

And to think, these people who own this house have a 2 month old baby with a killer cat.

Sorry for such a long and drawn out story.

My life flashed before my eyes.

I'm white British but from 'paper' genealogy, documents etc I know I have roma/gypsy, Arabic and basically heritage from most of Western and Eastern Europe inc Turkey and North Africa as well. I used to always joke how my mum must have Moorish and Italian ancestry because of certain superstitions and features she and her family have, but I was bloody shocked when I found it to actually be true, I'm also descended from the most interesting line at least 5 times over because my husband and I found my mum's late parents were closely related; something no-one ever knew including them and my mum's maternal grandmother and grandfather already came from that same line. I've also done genetic ancestry testing (via dna tribes) and when I first did it I thought they made some mistakes but now seeing my ancestry on paper every box has been ticked there. My husband is mixed Arab, Bantu, Somali (though when it came to genetic ancestry testing he had zero Somali much to his dismay), Italian, Portuguese and he has done two seperate genetic ancestry tests that say he has some Na-dene (Navajo/Apache) heritage which is bizarre but not entirely implausible. His family have a certain look that no-one else of a similar background does; and their ancestor refused to say where he came from. The modern populations he most closely matches are people of mixed Arab, Hispanic and native American heritage in central/South America. My husband is quite dark skinned for his people hence he is occaisonally mistaken for Jamaican (even by Jamaicans lol) but overall his family are really light and our kids are all olive skinned, my eldest was born with blue eyes that then turned green and are now light-mid brown, my middle son his eyes are almost black and my youngest his eyes are somewhere in between, they all have mid to dark ash brown hair but my youngest's hair was bright ginger when he was born and he still has some ginger hairs in the light.

Wow, you guys have alot of different backgrounds in your blood. That is really cool. It must be super interesting to see how your babies look when they are born. Never know what eye color/skin color they are going to have. Exciting!

If you would like, I can add you as well. When are you due? :D

Oh yea, Blessed, I added you. :D

Thanks!

On your cat story... HOW CRAZY! I used to own a psychotic cat.. and she did this same exact thing to a friend of mine (and ONLY her) but she wasn't pregnant. You would have thought my cat was a lion chasing after a deer and I was front row seat on the Discovery Channel! Eventually my dear kitty became so psycho with age she had to be put to sleep :cry: I'm not sure if its a preggo thing or not... but I've seen psycho cats and it is SCARY!

I hate cats and that would have made me kick it! Lol

OMG!

--UPDATED-- Off topic story!

I have met the cat from hades!

Ok...

So I went there to go feed the cat. This time it started off super cuddly. It kept purring and rubbing up against my leg and hands when I was putting the bowl of food down.

And I was like, "yay sweety, you're in a good mood today! :D For that I'm gonna give you a treat."

So I went into their kitchen and pulled out the kitty mix, and gave her some. I started petting her/him and she kept rubbing up against my hand.

Then somehow, I don't know how, but I could just tell that her mood changed. She looked up into my face and meowed, and I could just tell that she wanted to eat my face for dinner.

I tried to play it cool, and said "ok kitty, time for me to go" As I was walking a little faster than normal to leave, she was walking even faster on the counter with this deep meow again, and just as I thought, she attacked me! She clawed through my thick jacket and drew blood. It wasn't like a scratch it's more like puncture wounds on my arm, they'e deep!

So I took off running to the bathroom, and she was chasing me and hissing!!

I slammed the door and it got caught by something so there was a big enough crack for her to stick her nose into and hiss! Finally I was able to kick and run out of the house.

Then I realized, I left my hat, car keys, and phone in the bathroom!!!

I had to go back in. I peeked through the front door, and there she was waiting for me! I ran in the bathroom and slammed the door. She was hissing, and deep growling/meowing at the door! Waiting for me to open it so that she could kill me! This cat is psycho! I found my keys, hat and phone. So I called a friend who lived down the street. I told her I was locked in the bathroom because of this stupid cat. And I was like, "Can't you hear her meows?" They were really loud and deep. And my friend was like, "Yes! It sounds like he/she is in heat." Just great!

She told me she was on her way and would try kicking the front door to scare her away. I told her it wouldn't work because when I was kicking the bathroom door to scare her, all it did was make her even more mad and hiss more. But I was like, please come anyway and do a miracle!

So she was on her way... but before she got there, I peeked out of the bathroom door to see where the cat was. She was on a bench that was right beside the bathroom, and in a pouncing position, as if knowing I was going to open the door. She was ready to kill!

So I slammed the door and grabbed my friends laundry basket lid, and opened the door and threw the lid at her as she hissed, I ran out of the door. I called my friend back and told her she didn't have to come, I made it out safely. Then I realized... somehow I threw my keys when I threw the lid! Are you kidding me!! My baby brain is trying to get me killed. So my friend came anyway.

She goes into the apartment, and the cat is no where to be found. She grabs my keys, and NOTHING happened.

I felt like I was going crazy. Here I am with this bazar story, and she comes, and NOTHING! But I did have the wounds to prove it. :lol:

Now I feel really sick and nauseous. I hope it was just from the fright and not some sort of sickness that I got from the cat.... :/

The bad thing is... my friend doesn't come back until another 8 days... So I have to deal with this for 8 more days!

I really don't think I'm going back there.

Do cats hate pregnant women or something?

And to think, these people who own this house have a 2 month old baby with a killer cat.

Sorry for such a long and drawn out story.

My life flashed before my eyes.

yes cats can strongly dislike pregnant ppl idk y but its usually a female cat i had a friend she had two cats and her female turned on her! so strange :shrug:

LilDreamy, I read your cat story. How crazy!
I'm having good experiences with cats right now, my friends cat likes to crawl on my bump and massage it with its paws! Now if I could only teach it to do it to my back! Lol!

wow, vicious cat

I wouldnt go back there either but im a scaredy cat! :)

I'm having good experiences with cats right now, my friends cat likes to crawl on my bump and massage it with its paws! Now if I could only teach it to do it to my back! Lol!

:haha:

& Majm - :rofl:

Summer Rain I added you. :D Welcome to Bi-racial bumps. :D

someone in another thread told me to bring a water gun, I think I just might do that. :lol:

Only 15 weeks until baby! EEK!

Baby has been having too much fun kicking the crap out of me. :rofl:

I said something smart-elicky to my mom yesterday as a joke, right after saying it, baby kicked me right in the rib, and I yelped over the phone and my mom asked what was wrong and I told her the baby kicked me. She chuckled and said that, that is what I get. :lol:

Who else is feeling their babies already?

Are they flutters, full kicks, or can you feel babies every movement?

Can you see them outside of your belly.

Actually, don't answer that, I think it would be cool to make a little "get-to-know" survey that we can all copy and paste with our answers so that we can all get to know each other. :D

Give me a few minutes to type one up. :lol:

Just curious. :D

Get-To-Know Survey

1.) Name:
2.) Baby due:
3.) Gender:
4.) Girl Name:
5.) Boy Name:
6.) Are you single, married, engaged:
7.) How far along are you as of today:
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements:
9.) What are your cravings:
10.) What are your dislikes:
11.) What are your symptoms as of today:
12.) What are you and FOB's races:
13.) What number baby is this:
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB:
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be:
16.) What have you bought so far:
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery:
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet:
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics:

Get-To-Know Survey

1.) Name: Katie
2.) Baby due: 8th October
3.) Gender: :pink:
4.) Girl Name: Mya (maybe :shrug:)
5.) Boy Name: Baylen
6.) Are you single, married, engaged: Was engaged.... now I think I'm single.
7.) How far along are you as of today: 25 weeks exactly! :D
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements: Full movements and kicks!
9.) What are your cravings: Strawberries, boiled eggs, and vinegar chips.
10.) What are your dislikes: The smell of seafood!
11.) What are your symptoms as of today: Tired, shakey
12.) What are you and FOB's races: I'm caucasin, FOB is African American
13.) What number baby is this: #1! :D
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB: My green eye's, his hight, and his smile&personality. :D
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be::dance:
16.) What have you bought so far: A TON OF CLOTHES/socks/pants/shirts/onsies/hats/booties/mittens/tights/dresses/shorts/skirts/bottles/crib/car seat/stroller/vibrating chair/ and toys
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery: Pink and Bown
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet: (I will upload them when I get back from work)
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics: (I will upload them when I get back from work)

For now I can only put up the URL, until I get on my personal computer:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6232568&l=3b0b701b6c&id=650875708
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6232570&l=d5392f5773&id=650875708
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6232573&l=d3c364d40a&id=650875708

1.) Name: SHANNON
2.) Baby due: 1ST NOVEMBER
3.) Gender: FEMALE
4.) Girl Name: ELLEAH KAY (ELLIE)
5.) Boy Name: -
6.) Are you single, married, engaged: ENGAGED GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEKEND :D7.)
7). How far along are you as of today: 21 WEEKS 4 DAYS
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements: YES ALL OF THESE
9.) What are your cravings: ANYTHING REALLY LOL, MAINLY SAVOURY THO
10.) What are your dislikes: AS IN FOOD? THEN, BEETROOT LOL
11.) What are your symptoms as of today: ITCHY BOOBS, GETTING KICKED IN THE BLADDER AND NEEDING TO PEE ALL THE TIME AGAIN12.) What are you and FOB's races: IM AUSTRALIAN, OH IS HALF AFRICAN AMERICAN13.) What number baby is this:
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB: ME MY HIGH CHEEKBONES AND EYES, OH HIS GORGEOUS HAIR AND HEIGHT
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be: :cloud9:
16.) What have you bought so far: NOT ALOT, HAVE BEEN GIVEN SO MUCH THOUGH. HAVE PURCHASED A CAR SEAT AND BASINETTE
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery: NOT 100% YET, NOT PINK!!
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet:
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics:

Attachments

• 17 week bump.jpg
    17 week bump.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Boc.jpg
    Boc.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3