~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Cool, good luck for your scan in 2 days too, cherish every second, it was amazing.

The build up and anticipation is so exciting too, wish i could do it all over again. Cant wait to hear what you are having. Do you have any inklings? I swore i was having a boy, but no its a little girl :D

:hi: welcome rachel you and your OH make a cute couple

Awh, thank you so much! :)

Cool, good luck for your scan in 2 days too, cherish every second, it was amazing.

The build up and anticipation is so exciting too, wish i could do it all over again. Cant wait to hear what you are having. Do you have any inklings? I swore i was having a boy, but no its a little girl :D

Oh, I know! I'm so excited, I'm hoping for a girl, but OH is going for his football player athlete of a boy. Ha, I'd be happy either way though! :)

I'll make sure to post scan pictures up and update you guys! Well, people have been telling me they think its a girl, so I've been getting sort of excited about that seeing cute little baby girl dresses and all. I see your having a girl! :flower:

We were happy either way too....but EVERYONE thought i was having a boy, was really funny. I also thought from day one it was a boy. Just goes to show people have no idea.

As long as bubs is healthy that the main thing! You never know you may get a football player athlete girl haha

All the best cant wait to see the pics x

I wanted a boy at first, but at my 14 week scan my doctor told me she had a feeling it was going to be a girl so I kind of switched and started to get excited. Yeah, I don't care as long as its a healthy baby, that's all that matters really. :)

Oh trust me, he said if it's a girl then she's gonna be a basketball player. Ha, so there's no way out of sports. I want my little cheerleader, ;)

I added you RachelRae, and like they said you both are a cute couple. :D

My fiance is also African American, and I'm white. Having a girl.

Can't wait to see what you're having!

Welcome to the group. :hugs: :D

Thank you so much, :) I bet your little girl is going to be adorable! :flower:

I know I can't wait either, I'm like counting down the hours.

& thank you, I'm glad they have a group like this!

Get-To-Know Survey

1.) Name: Margaret
2.) Baby due: November 16, 2010
3.) Gender: Boy!
4.) Girl Name: Avalyn
5.) Boy Name: Jace, Jackson, possibly making him a third
6.) Are you single, married, engaged: boyfriend
7.) How far along are you as of today: 19 weeks, 6 days
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements: kicks
9.) What are your cravings: none
10.) What are your dislikes: not very fond of meat
11.) What are your symptoms as of today: frequent trips to the bathroom, itchy boobs
12.) What are you and FOB's races: I'm Caucasian (Polish), OH is African American
13.) What number baby is this: #1 for me, #2 for OH
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB: my eyes, his smile, my determination and perseverance, his outgoing-ness
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be: :happydance:
16.) What have you bought so far: some sleeping outfits (we received a lot of things already from my brother)
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery: blue and brown
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet:
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics:

Attachments

• 19weeksbump.jpg
    19weeksbump.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
  • US05072010_3.JPG
    US05072010_3.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
  • US05072010_1.JPG
    US05072010_1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • US05072010_2.JPG
    US05072010_2.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi there. I am white and babies daddy is filipino. Im due December 22 :) We have one child together already...a boy...and he is the cutest thing ever!

Hi there. I am white and babies daddy is filipino. Im due December 22 :) We have one child together already...a boy...and he is the cutest thing ever!

I'm caucasion (Swiss, German, Irish, Austrian) and OH is Filipino and a mix of European backgrounds. Our baby will be 1/2 Filipino.

) Name: Daphne
2.) Baby due: November 23, 2010
3.) Gender: We find out Thursday July 1st!
4.) Girl Name: Sylvia
5.) Boy Name: Phineas
6.) Are you single, married, engaged: Engaged
7.) How far along are you as of today: 19 weeks
8.) Have you felt baby flutter, kick, or full movements: Kicks
9.) What are your cravings: Fruit!
10.) What are your dislikes: Ground meat is the devil.
11.) What are your symptoms as of today: Way too hot!
12.) What are you and FOB's races: I'm Caucasian, OH half Filipino and half Caucasian.
13.) What number baby is this: First one!
14.) What features do you hope baby gets from you and/or FOB: My eyes, both of our bone structures, a combination of our skin colors, his math skills, my English skills...
15.) If one emoticon could describe your feelings right now, which one would it be: Way too hot, lol. Tired.
16.) What have you bought so far: Onsies, bibs, pacifiers, recieving blakets.
17.) What colors will you decorate babies nursery: Baby will be sharing a room with OH and I!
18.) If you would like Share all of your scan pics if you have had them yet:
19.) If you would like, share your bump pics:
Also, OH and I from my prom.

Attachments

• Picture049-1.jpg
    Picture049-1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 28566_10150177051615230_786935229_1.jpg
    28566_10150177051615230_786935229_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 10
hiya and welcome to all the new people.
i got a call from my doctor yesterday and he said that he is moving my scan to tuesday,which is today.my scan is at 10:30am and we will get to find out the sex of the baby today.
as soon as i get back i will come on and tell everyone and i will need help with names if you lady could help me plz.

Another girl!!! Congratulations a lil sister for Erin and Addyson so cute.

What names are you thinking of?? :)

Another girl!!! Congratulations a lil sister for Erin and Addyson so cute.

What names are you thinking of?? :)
Yeah Another girl, me and my OH are happy :happydance:
Awww thank you so much :hugs: Erin wanted it to be a boy she Said "i want a little brother becuase i already have a little sister,i dont want another one" lol.
Well i like Peyton,Brooke,Grace,Adrianna,Spencer.
the thing is i cant really think of any names now it has come to the time lol.
my OH dont like Peyton because my last name begins with P.
Me and my OH would love help with baby girl names because we cant decied or think them up

Congrats Jayde!!! I find out on Thursday! I hope mine is a girl! Lol

Our scan is at 8 am so it is early and I am ready!!! :D

thank you :D
lol i did not mind what i was having but i am happy its a girl lol. now all i need to do is to think of names for the little one
that is a early scan

We just want a healthy baby ourselves, but I sure would love a daughter of my own for Mark said this is it. LOL He has 2 daughters from a previous marriage too. LOL We both would prefer a little girl if we had a choice in the matter. LOL But another little boy would be just as delightful! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->