~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Agiboma! Don't say that! :rofl:

I've been praying that she won't. LOL!

Hopefully her nose isn't like either of ours... or her face hasn't grown into her nose yet... :lol:

GOT MY 4D! I can only upload the pictures for now, I'm trying to figure out how to upload the video.

It's taking forever just trying to upload it on photobucket. :/

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/MYBABY1.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/MYBABY2.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/MYBABY3.jpg

OMG they are absolutely amazing!!!!!

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to get one later on x

It was only 100 Euro's. You get like... 9 pictures, and a DVD of the baby. It was deffinately worth it! :D

Some places you can get them for 75 Euro and some are as expensive as 130 euro's. You just have to look around, and find the best one for your money. :D

And thanks! :D

I'm gonna get one in the next 3. weeks I'll post pica one I get them

They're so lovely! You can actually see what baby looks like! Amazing!

I have ages to wait though :( I'm only just 12 weeks :(

Aw! It will fly buy!

It feels like yesterday when I was anticipating my 20 week ultrasound to hurry up and find out what sex baby was. :lol:

Those pics are amazing!!! I get a free one at 30 weeks! :D Pics and DVD too!!! I am excited!!

Oh wow! Those are nice, I'm not sure when I want mine done! Mom says get them done at like 32-33 weeks because you can get better details, but I'd always like to get it done a bit early just in case anything happens and I don't get to do them.

Majm! You get a free one? You're so lucky! :D

RachelRae, I got mine done a little bit earlier, just because I was impatient, anddd because I didn't want baby to be too big to where they couldn't confirm the sex.

I was afraid my first sonographer was wrong. :lol:

If you have the patients to wait, then deffinately wait. :D

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe 28-30 weeks! That's all I'm waiting, because I heard they don't do them past 34 weeks? But, maybe that's wrong. I'm definately going to try and wait. I did blood tests about 2 weeks ago, for down syndrome and to make sure the baby's spine was growing good. & the nurse called me this morning and said everything came back normal :) so that's always great news!

Yes deffinately good news!

They gave me my test back the other day to.

They said that I was low risk for the Downs... But I thought they were supposed to tell you something like 1 in 44,000 chance or any veriation.

I just accepted that answer, so that I wouldn't give myself any reason to worry. :lol:

Pregnancy is just a whole bunch of scares! Ha, I mean you never know.

But, hearing all positive feedback makes you feel a lot better about things. :happydance:

2 MORE DAYS! til i see my baby again! plz plz let the sex be confirmed!

id like to join!!

im almost 100% white and daddy is black and filipino, beautiful mix baby due December 3rd =)
hopefully finding out sex Friday!

id like to join!!

im almost 100% white and daddy is black and filipino, beautiful mix baby due December 3rd =)
hopefully finding out sex Friday!

Hey Amanda! About time you joined! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back