~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

hi Amanda yay ready to see what ur having! FX that both our babies will be flashing there little bits for us! tomorrows my big day! hoping to get some good shots!

Welcome. We have the names we like down to 3 names so hopefully we should have a name for the little one soon,I am just hoping that my OH does not keep changeing his mind.we have got both the pushchairs and I will be posting the pics of them tomoz

hiiiii :wave:

i kno0ow im so excited i wish it was friday already =)

It's Tomorrow W0oo! :D

OH YEA!

My baby will be born 3 months from today! EEee! :D

exciting!!! have you pick a name yet?

HA! No... :X :blush:

I'm stuck! I don't know what I'm calling her. :(

I have a few names in mind like Mya, Makenna, and Destiny....

BUT the FOB wants to name our baby after his mom... and I really hope I can keep from doing that... :/

Yeah, McKenna was on the top of our list too and this was since before Jace was in my tummy! Mark decided that McKenna is our babies Middle name for sure! He finalized our babies name and so her name is {Edited} :) Hope nobody steals that now! Lol I believe I mentioned how a stupid chic I know in person stole my entire name :growlmad: so we Love this one better!!!

Wow, I am brave for sharing that! Lol That was hard for I feared people I know were stalking me to steal that one too, but I feel confident now! Lol

Edited my baby name in top post. LOL

Oh just to help those and throw out ideas I think these names are cute too but could not realy convince Mark:

McKinley (girl)
Riley (boy or girl)
Kellan (boy or could be girl)
McKenzie (that girl stole) (girl)
Ava (that girl stole) (girl)
Avalyn (girl)
Loralei (girl)

its a girl!

Attachments

• 22wks scan 025small.jpg
    22wks scan 025small.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 7
Yay Kayla!!! Now it is definitely official!! Lol

heres her fat face sorry i have to show it off!

Attachments

• 22wksscan017SMALL.jpg
    22wksscan017SMALL.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
thank u! im so in love with her! and yes i am relived i swear when she put the prob on my belly i could hear my heart beating out my chest i was praying the WHOLE TIME! So THANK YOU GOD for my baby showing off her bits! lol

thank u! im so in love with her! and yes i am relived i swear when she put the prob on my belly i could hear my heart beating out my chest i was praying the WHOLE TIME! So THANK YOU GOD for my baby showing off her bits! lol

hahahhah

Awwwww a beautiful little girl!

Congratulations
xxxx:happydance:

AWW! Your baby Girl is sooo cute! :D
Her face isn't FAT! :lol: It's sooo precious!
YAY FOR :pink: PINK! :pink:

And Majm... :lol: I was suprised when you said what your babies name was going to be out loud as well. Lol.

I was also thinking of McKinley and Mckenzie like you mentioned... AND I think every woman thinks of the name Ava atleast once as a baby girl name. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->