~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

AWW! Your baby Girl is sooo cute! :D
Her face isn't FAT! :lol: It's sooo precious!
YAY FOR :pink: PINK! :pink:

And Majm... :lol: I was suprised when you said what your babies name was going to be out loud as well. Lol.

I was also thinking of McKinley and Mckenzie like you mentioned... AND I think every woman thinks of the name Ava atleast once as a baby girl name. :lol:

:rofl: I KNOW!! Should I edit that post and delete it!? I am SO PARANOID!!! I know SSSOOO Many women who are pregnant in person! LOL My fear is they steal my name before I use it first!!! LOL

Aren't those names LOVELY!!!? We like the same kinda names eh!? Good tastes! :thumbup:

AWW! Your baby Girl is sooo cute! :D
Her face isn't FAT! :lol: It's sooo precious!
YAY FOR :pink: PINK! :pink:

And Majm... :lol: I was suprised when you said what your babies name was going to be out loud as well. Lol.

I was also thinking of McKinley and Mckenzie like you mentioned... AND I think every woman thinks of the name Ava atleast once as a baby girl name. :lol:

Happy 27 Weeks btw! :)

Thanks guys! i use to not care if someone stole my baby's name but now i love it so much im scared someone will! but im still using it no matter what!

yea i have tons of friends that are prego and i get nervous telling them hahaha some people can be rude!

I haven't had anyone be rude to my face, but everyones still IMing me on facebook and asking if I'm pregnant. Hah, & I'm just like yeah? Thats old news..haha.

i see no problem with revealing bubs name, :rofl: there is love in sharing

I haven't had anyone be rude to my face, but everyones still IMing me on facebook and asking if I'm pregnant. Hah, & I'm just like yeah? Thats old news..haha.

:lol:

That's like some people are saying NOW, "Sooo... are you pregnant?" As if hesitant to ask me. :lol:

And I'm like OF COURSE! You thought I was just getting really fat? :lol:

And they all have said, "Yea! I thought you just let yourself go."

:blush:

That's embarrasing. I just look fat and not pregnant. :/

Soo today... I've noticed.... My hormones are ready to kill. :lol:

Like seriously... I've been so angry at work and can't even explain why... well I can... because it feels like I'm the only one working... and it's SOO much work. Everyone else has more appointments and stuff going on than me, and I'm the one pregnant! Stuff is getting so piled up, and instead of them helping they're telling me what else needs to get done.

Well OK! then do it... :lol:

Sorry for mini rant. It's hot... and I'm p*ssed. :)

AHH! And my ticker moved up one! :D

OK, my day is all better now. :D :D :D

HA! No... :X :blush:

I'm stuck! I don't know what I'm calling her. :(

I have a few names in mind like Mya, Makenna, and Destiny....

BUT the FOB wants to name our baby after his mom... and I really hope I can keep from doing that... :/

whats his mothers name?

:lol:

That's like some people are saying NOW, "Sooo... are you pregnant?" As if hesitant to ask me. :lol:

And I'm like OF COURSE! You thought I was just getting really fat? :lol:

And they all have said, "Yea! I thought you just let yourself go."

:blush:

That's embarrasing. I just look fat and not pregnant. :/

Like seriously... I've been so angry at work and can't even explain why... well I can... because it feels like I'm the only one working... and it's SOO much work. Everyone else has more appointments and stuff going on than me, and I'm the one pregnant! Stuff is getting so piled up, and instead of them helping they're telling me what else needs to get done.

Well OK! then do it... :lol:

Sorry for mini rant. It's hot... and I'm p*ssed. :)

Exactly! I didn't announce it on facebook or anything, I've just sort of give clues that I am you know what I mean? ;)

OH is doing all the announcing on there. He announced it's a boy, and he talks about it all the time. So he's pretty happy right now.

But really, people just see me in the grocery store and just stare at me, & I'm like okay I'm about 5 months pregnant. This is old news, ha.

Awh, I'm sorry you're having a hard time up there. Hope things get better for you! :hugs:

oh i had that kind of day too!
my poor brother couldnt do ANYTHING right today! :dohh:

i hope you have a better day tomorrow hun!

i have missed alot since i have noot been here.
me and my OH where talking about names yesterday and we came up with these
Corin Mae Brooke
Adrianna Faith Marie
Brooke Peyton Tate
Loretta Serrenatee Fae
Makayla Chastity Rose
Kearsten Aurora Rose
and we would like your help to pick the name =D and some of the names mean things to us

i like them all!!
but Makayla and Adrianna are my favs!

wow i like them all! flip a coin? sorry im not help!
Corin Mae Brooke
Adrianna Faith Marie
maybe... lol GL

wow i like them all! flip a coin? sorry im not help!
Corin Mae Brooke
Adrianna Faith Marie
maybe... lol GL
we tryed flipping a coin but my OH keeped cheating lol.
thats ok.
lol thank you for your help it is very helpful,thank you

@anv7 - thank you for your help

haha me and my DH play Rock,Paper, scissor when we had a tough decision to make lol

haha me and my DH play Rock,Paper, scissor when we had a tough decision to make lol

Lol my and my OH tried that but he keeped making Erin Silver look at what i was going too do then tell him so he would always hin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->